YesNoOk

Qwer Ai Patchs + Characters (Read 22954 times)

Started by Ryon, January 06, 2008, 10:52:49 pm
Share this topic:

hjk

Re: Qwer Ai Patchs + Characters
#61  January 07, 2008, 02:59:28 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
You'll have to find it again, since I know what happened. And read my post above. And it's you who's lying.
but that is not all that you said
I never said you did it on purpose, and you're acting as if I did. That's all there is, really. Find that quote again. I was saying that the patch was made public and that it was an unauthorized update.
Let's just end this here.
I do have the quotes Baiken and I know what they say. Sincerely, though, I'm glad you calmed this down before I did (not fake at all; especially not before I go to bed)

/Ended]

Jesus christ I cant even split the topic properly with all the posting.

Why the hell are you still arguing?!
Iced I'm sorry.
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#62  January 07, 2008, 03:00:37 am
Okay, I don't understand what you're talking about here.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

hjk

#63  January 07, 2008, 03:03:15 am
    • Afghanistan
Okay, I don't understand what you're talking about here.
I'm saying I'm glad you took the higher road and calmed it down first.
With you I can be sincere here [after seeing that post in the SF4 Topic], and because I just want to have nothing to disturb me from going to bed.

The screwed up thing is that I never intended to argue with you in the first place, but I did see it coming, admittedly.

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)

Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 03:23:40 am by Tee Hee Hee
#64  January 07, 2008, 03:03:31 am
dont you need to participate in weekly contests to get these?... I remember scoring one and he asked me to pick a character any character... I ended winning terry which I can only defeat with pots vega
Hello guys.  I have touched children.

hjk

#65  January 07, 2008, 03:09:19 am
    • Afghanistan
dont you need to participate in weekly contests to get these?... I remember scoring one and he asked me to pick a character any character... I ended winning terry which I can only defeat with pots vega

Not anymore. It overwhelmed us, so qwer and I decided to create that "QwersMailFull" address for free requesting purposes. Then he got a whole lot busier, and I got angrier; much, much angrier.  --;

Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 03:16:16 am by Tee Hee Hee
#66  January 07, 2008, 03:23:34 am
lmao thats what happens when a lot of great characters lack a.i.'s people will settle for the most ridiculously cheesed a.i.'s... I've totally forgotten how hard it is to beat one these patches until this thread was brought up.
#67  January 07, 2008, 04:07:35 am
  • It's the monkey in my pants, isn't it.
Coming soon

Something maybe possibly related to possible maybe Mugen WIP.
#68  January 07, 2008, 04:09:49 am
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
i just realized, this wasnt technically a release, this was just stuff uploaded with concent that had been semi available in the past
go figure
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
#69  January 07, 2008, 04:15:08 am
  • "The Future is Now"
indeed. and i think laxxe and i are friends now!

"WHAT A TWIST!"
#70  January 07, 2008, 04:16:42 am
lmao at your custom title laxxe.... wait... it's more like you've been branded "not a moderator"

yeah you have a point... if we move things that someone didn't create into the recycle bin... what makes this topic so different from the rest?

And we have done that for the new users sharing other creator's characters and stages...
#71  January 07, 2008, 04:49:53 am
  • "The Future is Now"
well kenny boy, its not like i stated it was a released CHARACTER i set it to MISC for a reason. mainly cause its AI patchs or sorts.
#72  January 07, 2008, 04:59:27 am
I never said it's a character release, it's just a matter of ethics... other people can't share someone else work so why the exception for you?
#73  January 07, 2008, 06:22:54 am
  • "The Future is Now"
you just hate me for prior reasons LOL.
#74  January 07, 2008, 08:53:13 am
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
Making a patch can be use as a release ynk so why argue basicy i have to say it,,,,,,,,,, u argue about ever damn thing --; first was my wip in cvs sprite, now next this n so so jusr drop there no point on going ;P
#75  January 07, 2008, 02:40:02 pm
  • "The Future is Now"
 :2thumbsup:

rock on CVSNB!!
#76  January 07, 2008, 06:29:57 pm
Making a patch can be use as a release ynk so why argue basicy i have to say it,,,,,,,,,, u argue about ever damn thing --; first was my wip in cvs sprite, now next this n so so jusr drop there no point on going ;P
Problem is ryon here didn't make the patches. Are you too belligerent to understand that? I thought you just can''t spell. I didn't know YOU CAN'T READ!

CVSNB your grammer and spelling gets worst by the posts. upgrade your mozilla... hopefully that can help you with spelling but the grammer you'll have to work on yourself.

@ryon
If you made the damn patches and released it even without consent from the authors of the characters I wouldn't even give two shits.... Don't turn MFG into your little warehouse.
Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 06:40:55 pm by ynn3k

vyn

#77  January 07, 2008, 06:46:21 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
awww thats it? it was getting interesting

i guess  a way not to piss the creators would be to turn these into patches that would still require getting the char from the crators site/host at least, its not that hard rly i doubt qwer edited the .sff, .def, .snd

so just separate all the other files and upload them, ez stuff and will be pretty small since all the rest are code files ryon matey
#78  January 07, 2008, 07:20:15 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
Problem is ryon here didn't make the patches. Are you too belligerent to understand that? I thought you just can''t spell. I didn't know YOU CAN'T READ!

CVSNB your grammer and spelling gets worst by the posts. upgrade your mozilla... hopefully that can help you with spelling but the grammer you'll have to work on yourself.

@ryon
If you made the damn patches and released it even without consent from the authors of the characters I wouldn't even give two shits.... Don't turn MFG into your little warehouse.
My bad ynkk i forgot u was on your period,,,, my spellin doesnt seem to be a problem with any other user upset u... reason why u cant read wat im typing  cuz u have fk up eyes tmasta complai about my spelli in he still kown wat im typin.......Fkin loser  --; didnt see do one thing for MFG community but complain to much........noobs tryin make alot post to get more stars n im not impress at all n yes i can read but ill need your mom to do that  ;D
Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 07:24:12 pm by C.V.S.N.B
#79  January 07, 2008, 07:50:05 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
i guess  a way not to piss the creators would be to turn these into patches that would still require getting the char from the crators site/host at least, its not that hard rly i doubt qwer edited the .sff, .def, .snd
Yeah that was said and done like 3 pages ago.

Also can ynn3k and Laxxe23 please STFU! the problem has been solved and even hjk seems to calmed down so STOP!
#80  January 07, 2008, 07:57:17 pm
My bad ynkk i forgot u was on your period,,,, my spellin doesnt seem to be a problem with any other user upset u... reason why u cant read wat im typing  cuz u have fk up eyes tmasta complai about my spelli in he still kown wat im typin.......Fkin loser  --; didnt see do one thing for MFG community but complain to much........noobs tryin make alot post to get more stars n im not impress at all n yes i can read but ill need your mom to do that  ;D
my god... you just proved how low your intelligence is with this post. I'm going to stop reading all of your posts completely. I don't want any "stupid" rubbing off on me. If I didn't have fucked up eyes before I sure do now.