YesNoOk

The King of Fighters XII (Read 260135 times)

Started by Kairi, February 15, 2008, 07:05:54 am
Share this topic:
Re: The King of Fighters XII
#281  March 29, 2008, 03:27:01 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
You can actually cancel your combos into supers or DMs in MI so they're technically not dial-up.
#282  March 29, 2008, 03:50:13 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#283  March 29, 2008, 11:42:31 am
  • The Destructor Lives For Ever.....Humans are Fools
Hmmm..........first everyone liked kofxi then xii and then they will like xiii then xiv then xv and this will go on forever..............is this our true destiny to only enjoy life. i urge all of my mugen friends to do something good for their country their world their universe..............after all these games are not going to help us in the end. So why not do good things to make our GOD happy.i may be banned or thrown out for this reply but my last wish that every human becomes ahamdye and be close to his God.  Allah Hafiz everyone may GOD bless you.

Thanks To TempesT For this amazing Sign.
#284  March 29, 2008, 11:56:09 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Yes, yes ofc we would ban you over that.
We are well known for banning persons for being religious.
Oh wait, no we really arent.

If you want to start a thread about religion feel free to do so on a  thread pertaining to that topic, you cant be really all that "surprised" that someone is talking about games in a forum about games in a thread about A game.

If anyone were talking about games whilst explaining their metaphisical viewpoints on life on this topic they would be probably trying too hard and coming across as self absorbed.

Please dont offtopic here. If you want, you can even create a new topic about that topic, really.
#285  March 29, 2008, 01:14:59 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
And I am reminded of back when I was a mod.
I bet if you made that kind of post on a Final Fantasy forum the users would go batshit insane.

BACK ON TOPIC

Ralf Charge > Stealth Kick, they need to change it back  >:(
#286  March 29, 2008, 02:17:43 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
#287  March 29, 2008, 05:52:17 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#288  March 29, 2008, 05:56:16 pm
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 05:59:43 pm by videoman
#289  March 29, 2008, 06:10:23 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
I hope for no athena pantyshots (and her face looks too...chubby and childish o_O)

Also,its now clear that the sprites are effected by real-time lighting.

Off-topic : I got the honor of seeing [E] type the first word in capitals and use a period at the end of the sentence :sugoi:
#290  March 29, 2008, 11:40:04 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Looks cool. I like the artwork. Looks like Ash has a new animation for his Ventose (projectile). I remember seeing it in the trailer and I thought It might be a special intro with Kyo due to the way he effortlessly fired it (backhand motion). Also it's clear that his stance has changed (he keeps his hand on his hips while flicking his hair about). I think it's a nice touch for Ash's "I don't need effort to win" attitude. But in the trailer he had a 4 hit Nivose  (somersault kick). I not to sure what he was doing when he ignited that large flame in his hand (new effortless animation for his Thermidor? (projectile super)). But I hope they dont give him too many new moves.

Well maybe one Iori based move.

Athena looks cool in black.

Kyo's fire effects seem to have a black smoke effect to them. That, or they are not using the transparency effects the other characters have.

Still no in game shots of Goro Daimon, Leona and Elisabeth (in her new outfit).
#291  March 30, 2008, 04:01:20 am
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505
wtf?!
athena looks fat
#292  March 30, 2008, 04:44:06 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Didn't she look loli enough already? ??? Don't get that change in design.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#293  March 30, 2008, 06:55:05 am
  • Coming Soon?
maybe she got depressed because her record sales tanked and dipped a little bit too much into the bonbons
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...
#294  March 30, 2008, 07:05:19 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Didn't she look loli enough already?
She looks younger than in '94 (And she's what? and heck, as much as in SvC.
Oh well, a goddess is a goddess... I can't find her bio from '94 but she was 14 or 16 there.

#295  March 30, 2008, 07:08:51 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#296  March 30, 2008, 07:21:45 am
  • Coming Soon?
I thought the pink hair looked familiar

so is this more SNK fan service like including the Kizuna Encounter character in XI or what?
Seems like there is a little fan service already with Benimaru and Terry's original outfits being back.
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...
#297  March 31, 2008, 09:48:19 am
  • Still fixing PCs and Game Consoles
Madness? THIS IS MUGEN!!!!
#298  March 31, 2008, 07:57:19 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
So, instead of getting the regular kof athena in the goddess outfit we get goddess athena in a school uniform...somehow works for me.
#299  March 31, 2008, 09:25:09 pm
maybe she got depressed because her record sales tanked and dipped a little bit too much into the bonbons
LOOOL!

But yeah, I think she looks a bit fatty too. The legs are way too large for someone like her.
PS: Athena KOF 2002 and SVC: CHaos Athena look the best. :P (Especially the later one *drools*)

LoL
The key to happiness is not to mourn on the past, or to worry about tomorrow - but to live here and now. In the present. Honestly and earnestly.
#300  April 01, 2008, 03:52:00 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
It's silly how Japanese draw their characters. Characters that are in their teens look like their in their 20s.