YesNoOk

Warehouses are now supported by MUGEN GUILD, why? (Read 12689 times)

Started by sander, March 03, 2008, 11:36:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: Warehouses are now supported by MUGEN GUILD, why?
#21  March 04, 2008, 05:21:40 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#22  March 04, 2008, 07:31:57 pm
it's offending to make those jokes with/about ppl who don't know you
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#23  March 04, 2008, 07:46:42 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
* R[E]ika makes a random orochi flames joke that only the old guys can understand
#24  March 04, 2008, 07:50:01 pm
me wants to understand
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#25  March 04, 2008, 07:57:46 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
the joke might lose it's touch but it was like that.

silent storm did something stupid (like usual), and a lot of users would jump to flame him, between those there was orochi herman, who has always been pretty calmed, topic gets forgotten. a few days after that he SS does something stupid again, then he gets flamed a bit and he says somethign about orochi's flames, becuase he had been flamed by orochi herman, people that did not notice/care/remember that got very confused by the "orochi flames" comments.

i suggest you to look a bit in the silent strom/platinum strom sites for some fun mugen history lessons. since SS has been one of the few guys who has pissed off most of the comunity.
#26  March 04, 2008, 08:27:01 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
it's offending to make those jokes with/about ppl who don't know you

If it's about the "fag" remark, I should tell you that I never would seriously use that as an insult. I myself think it's a crappy insult.

If it's about the joke itself, I'd imagine the line after my "insult" would have tipped people off that it was something that shouldn't be taken seriously. Also, my sig.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#27  March 04, 2008, 08:38:40 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Ah silent storm. The man who united the mugen community in hatred.

Who also emailed me, for some random reason about 2 years ago, when i'd never spoken to him, or even stuck up for him. Wierd.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.

OZ

#28  March 05, 2008, 01:37:39 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
That is pretty odd.

Do....you want me to email you?

I've been gone for about a month or so, so I am still kind of catching up on the meaning of
Thats exactly why we tried to change the focus of the guild, to reduce those. :p
Its working.
ಠ_ಠ
#29  March 05, 2008, 02:11:59 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
Warehouses are not supported, but the staff doesn't do anything about it (unlike how it was before).  It has been and always will be a waste of time.  This sort of thing was decided by a hand full of people, but if all things were to be voted by the opinions held by the majority, life wouldn't be all that great.

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.

OZ

#30  March 05, 2008, 02:23:40 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#31  March 05, 2008, 03:34:47 am
  • Weed......must have more weed.
    • dizzychaos.deviantart.com/
WareHouse is basically like a fan site fill with fan art with creation from other people.
It not actually supported by anybody, not really sure though, but people will go to them anyway when they feel the need to get certain character that is no longer being hosted.
Weeeeeeeeed!!! GIMME MAH GODDAMN WEED!!!
Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 03:39:58 am by DizzySoldier
#32  March 05, 2008, 03:52:57 am
warehouses are awesome like pots, rainbows, and sunshine
Hello guys.  I have touched children.
#33  March 05, 2008, 10:29:49 am
    • Germany
#34  March 05, 2008, 08:26:38 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#35  March 05, 2008, 09:17:57 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I think he meant "pot" instead of "pots"

OZ

#36  March 05, 2008, 10:47:22 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
He definantly meant pots.
No question.
ಠ_ಠ
#37  March 05, 2008, 11:20:52 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
i think he meant cows
#38  March 05, 2008, 11:35:20 pm
:rofl:
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#39  March 06, 2008, 03:30:55 am
  • Weed......must have more weed.
    • dizzychaos.deviantart.com/
warehouses are awesome like pots, rainbows, and sunshine
Him ?
Dizzy : that's totally not the point.

Oh okay then. The MFG staff member just no longer want to police the internet that is completely out of their jurisdiction. Also, it just a waste of time, so they rather deal with their own forum than raiding other people website.

Baiken: Happy now, Bacon?
Weeeeeeeeed!!! GIMME MAH GODDAMN WEED!!!

hjk

#40  March 06, 2008, 03:54:47 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
It moved similar to the "Hey let's reveal WinMUGEN existed all along" situation, but with even less persons.
What exactly did you mean by that comment? I would really like to know its history, please.

Maybe a little switch up of the topic, speaking of WINMugen, I believe that I read something about Elecbyte denouncing it, AND that Mugen itself is operating as an unlicensed program which Elecbyte refused to restore. Wouldn't that in a way suggest that 99.999% of warehousing protestors are hypocrites. And let's not get into WINRAR... DAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN!!!!

I'm not on either side, I just think everyone should be squeaky clean when debating this (YES I READ THE TOPIC. I know it sort of ended.)
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 04:00:15 am by Annoying