YesNoOk

Jean Pierre by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 11/3/20 (Read 28628 times)

Started by R@CE AKIR@, December 10, 2018, 06:33:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Jean Pierre by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 7/13/20
#21  July 15, 2020, 02:33:28 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released

Something I cooked for Jean Pierre.
I got ahead and make my own custom run. I like these oldschool characters, and the fact they have a chance to be converted.
And custom elements of gameplay is not a problem for me just like you did in Zazie, Samchay and JP.

Intrerested ?

Not sure I would make new customs unless I have interest for the characters and find a good base for edit.
We will see with your future projects.

Looks good! And I only asked you because you did such a good job with Samchay. Otherwise I dont mind just giving characters a dash or hop if they dont have a run. It really was just for you guys so you would have an option.

Still whenever your done, just pm me the sprites. I'll update him and of course  credit you
#22  July 15, 2020, 02:51:19 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I should also mention that his forward dash can be interrupted with any basic attack or dodge, which I forgot to mention that on my earlier feedback.

After downloading the update, his forward/backwards dodges are still missing the landing effect as they sound itself plays when he touches the ground and the Frankensteiner Throw still can only be thrown backwards. Not sure if that particular throw is supposed to be locked to a specific direction as I don't think it should be as it can be used on either sides.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#23  July 15, 2020, 05:05:19 pm
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released

I should also mention that his forward dash can be interrupted with any basic attack or dodge, which I forgot to mention that on my earlier feedback.

After downloading the update, his forward/backwards dodges are still missing the landing effect as they sound itself plays when he touches the ground and the Frankensteiner Throw still can only be thrown backwards. Not sure if that particular throw is supposed to be locked to a specific direction as I don't think it should be as it can be used on either sides.

Others have made me aware of this, I just haven't had time to fix it. I didn't mention it being fixed yet because I simply haven't yet.

So just bare with me and allow me some time to do so. Thanks
#24  July 15, 2020, 09:29:16 pm
  • lightning power ...
  • I have the soul of a geek but sometimes lazy.
    • France
the first vertion of jean pierre was just magniphique I really like to play with
thank you very much for this update it's always a great pleasure to play with your characters  :)
Re: Jean Pierre by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 11/1/20
#25  November 01, 2020, 03:19:45 pm
    • USA

Jean Pierre Updated 11/1/20 Minor Fixes with a running animation now added and the option to choose between a run or a dash

the first vertion of jean pierre was just magniphique I really like to play with
thank you very much for this update it's always a great pleasure to play with your characters  :)

Thank you!
#26  November 01, 2020, 03:34:07 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
#27  November 01, 2020, 03:53:06 pm
    • USA

OH! FINALLY you addes my run animation sprites to Jean!
Time to test him again! :D

No, Thank you dude! It wouldn't have been possible without you

Redownload him tho. I had to fix his landing animation for the run

#28  November 03, 2020, 12:18:12 am
    • USA
Got some feedback on this update:
-His run has an off-placed super jump sound effect when he starts running.
-The swing sound on his jumping WK plays after he hits the opponent.
-Envshake happens a second later after the opponent is hit by Super Shooting Star Kick when they are lying on the ground.
-The hitsparks and guard sparks on jumping LP and MP are slightly misaligned.
-Ultimate Hell Driver Kick could use a landing effect after he touches the ground.
Re: Jean Pierre by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 11/3/20
#29  November 03, 2020, 08:41:10 am
    • USA

Jean Pierre Updated 11/3/20 Minor Fixes & Tweaks

Got some feedback on this update:
-His run has an off-placed super jump sound effect when he starts running.
-The swing sound on his jumping WK plays after he hits the opponent.
-Envshake happens a second later after the opponent is hit by Super Shooting Star Kick when they are lying on the ground.
-The hitsparks and guard sparks on jumping LP and MP are slightly misaligned.
-Ultimate Hell Driver Kick could use a landing effect after he touches the ground.

-Fixed
-Fixed
-I cant seem to replicate that, but even still its just a second. Not really that big of a deal
-Fixed
-I don't have a move with that name but if your referring to his Lvl 3 its pointing to state where it indeed has landing FX
#30  November 03, 2020, 09:55:23 am
    • USA
-I cant seem to replicate that, but even still its just a second. Not really that big of a deal
They have to be lying on the ground already in order for it to happen. But it's fine, not something that happens often as the opponent will already be up.

-I don't have a move with that name but if your referring to his Lvl 3 its pointing to state where it indeed has landing FX
I checked again to make sure and the level 3 super I was referring to indeed says "Ultimate Hell Driver Kick". It's actually Double Maximum Flash Kick as the name's listed incorrectly for the D,DF,F,D,DF,F+PK command on the readme. There's a brief moment when he jumps in the air to perform the super before landing on the ground.

Also, right before I posted, I realized these were missed (I edited it a little bit to make a little more sense):
-Frankensteiner Throw can only be thrown backwards regardless of direction.
-There is no strong ground shockwave and sound when the opponent hits the ground by his Flying Throw.
-There is no landing effect when he touches the ground after his forward/backwards rolls, Frankensteiner Throw and Double Maximum Flash Kick.
So I had mentioned it before and must have forgotten.
#31  November 03, 2020, 11:36:30 am
    • USA

Jean Pierre Updated Again

Also, right before I posted, I realized these were missed (I edited it a little bit to make a little more sense):
-Frankensteiner Throw can only be thrown backwards regardless of direction.
-There is no strong ground shockwave and sound when the opponent hits the ground by his Flying Throw.
-There is no landing effect when he touches the ground after his forward/backwards rolls, Frankensteiner Throw and Double Maximum Flash Kick.
So I had mentioned it before and must have forgotten.

-Fixed
-Shake & sound Added  I tried everything I could think of to make it show up but it just wont. Idk might have to recode it or get some assistance with it
-Fixed
Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 03:42:12 pm by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#32  November 03, 2020, 07:24:41 pm
  • Why,
So whose we see next? Mutant or?
Edit:
Is there only two female at coming lists?
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 07:38:57 pm by EgyLynx
#33  November 03, 2020, 10:38:52 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
So whose we see next? Mutant or?
Edit:
Is there only two female at coming lists?

I don't know either... I can't wait to see someday Liu Yung Mie with the skills of R.A.
So, Chun Li would not be the onlt female kicker in POTS/Infinite world