YesNoOk

Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Read 734120 times)

Started by GTOAkira, March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am
Share this topic:
Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate
#2381  February 18, 2021, 05:09:20 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
I dunno who she is, and don't wanna know who she is, but she has a cute belly button from what a friend showed me. Definitely the Bayonetta for this one.
Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 05:32:08 am by MR. IBZS II
#2382  February 18, 2021, 05:24:32 am
  • Every journey has it's final day, don't rush.
    • USA
If they are fun to play as, then I may consider playing the Xenoblade series just like how Joker in Smash got me into the Persona series.
#2383  February 18, 2021, 05:29:42 am
    • USA
To be fair, they were expecting the faces of the franchises.  This is essentially what would be instead of getting Cloud and Ryu we got Barret and Sagat.  Prominent players of the game's world, story and gameplay....not exactly front and center of the posters and merchandise.

Min Min did it to Spring Man, too.  The age of the Protagonist is over;  Now is the age of the Waifu.

What if the protagonist IS the Waifu? Is there henceforth a "Waifu Hierarchy" now? So Rulue and Accord are more likely to represent Puyo now than any protag?
#2384  February 18, 2021, 05:33:14 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
As cool as Rulue would be in Smash if she's anything like in Mugen, clearly they should make a "Puyo Man" that's made up of a bunch of them. Can't say it couldn't happen cause Game and Watch.

Min ain't anything in the Arms roster. That's Twintelle who is #1. Min got in because the Arms team said to choose her.
#2385  February 18, 2021, 05:44:43 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
By the "age of gals/waifus" logic, Crash's trailer is gonna be him getting fucking launched out of orbit by Coco who then takes the letter and joins the fight

I kinda want that now lol
#2386  February 18, 2021, 09:33:50 am
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
Alright.
Mythra will be my main.
Because I love pantyhose character girls.
I know it's a censorship, but I still like her Smash redesign.
This is fate.
#2387  February 18, 2021, 11:43:44 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
The fans got cucked at the start of FP1 with the Rex costume so honestly I'm glad they finally managed to get something. The stance change thing is cool, but I can't help seeing a bunch of FE animations being recycled which is a bit lame, especially when Shulk exists in all his unique glory. All's good if we get some Definitive Edition/Future Connected tracks, plus I know Etika would've loved this.

But it should've been Reyn really.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#2388  February 18, 2021, 02:46:28 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
I don't mind it being Pyra and Mythra. I don't know much of Xenoblade, but I know that a lot of people wanted Rex & Pyra for the longest time, so, I'm ok with their inclusion.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#2389  February 18, 2021, 06:59:38 pm
    • USA
As cool as Rulue would be in Smash if she's anything like in Mugen, clearly they should make a "Puyo Man" that's made up of a bunch of them. Can't say it couldn't happen cause Game and Watch.

Min ain't anything in the Arms roster. That's Twintelle who is #1. Min got in because the Arms team said to choose her.

As a fan of the characters and story, I'd actually be low-key offended at that concept for a representative. Why this? Why represent the gameplay alone without the narrative elements in play as much? Even Monokuma would be kind of off as a fighter. Anyways, Pyra's a fine choice.
#2390  February 18, 2021, 09:34:09 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
JRPG Supremacy puts it's shiny, blessed foot over all of us once more;
#2391  February 18, 2021, 11:22:42 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Some celebratory artwork from the Xenoblade series character designer.

I love the valiant attempt to make Mario's giant doofy face conform to JRPG anime style.
#2392  February 18, 2021, 11:33:22 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Mario always looks awkward in these, but my favorite by and large is Nomura's artwork for Cloud getting into Smash 4 because of the clear trolling choices he made with Mr. Game & Watch, Donkey Kong and Kirby all completely failing at adhering to Nomura's unique art style he uses for faces.  It's all there just background fluff for the real star; him drawing TP Link.

I mean, same basic principle is going on here, Inkling Girl isn't exactly divulging from the Splatoon design or anything.

I won't lie, some incredibly small but still there part of the appeal to Sora getting into Smash is the eventuality of seeing the signature KH artwork with the marble eyes being used in crossover art, and knowing they'll pick freaking, like, Villager.
#2393  February 19, 2021, 06:27:06 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Yo, the next character of the pass is shaping up nicely already, ngl;

#2394  February 19, 2021, 06:28:18 am
Pheeew haven't posted in a minute but I have to say I didn't think I'd keep winning with these dlc picks. First I got Terry (my main) Min Min (my secondary in Smash and Arms) and now I finally get the 2 xenoblade reps I wanted the most since Ultimates announcement? I mean l was already satisfied with Terry's dlc alone and didn't care who they'd pick next but if Sakurai keeps ticking off my wishlist I sure won't mind!
#2395  February 19, 2021, 06:32:07 am
    • USA
Pheeew haven't posted in a minute but I have to say I didn't think I'd keep winning with these dlc picks. First I got Terry (my main) Min Min (my secondary in Smash and Arms) and now I finally get the 2 xenoblade reps I wanted the most since Ultimates announcement? I mean l was already satisfied with Terry's dlc alone and didn't care who they'd pick next but if Sakurai keeps ticking off my wishlist I sure won't mind!

Lucky lol I wish my wish list would stop getting royally stomped on

Glad you're happy tho!
#2396  February 19, 2021, 07:09:05 am
Lucky lol I wish my wish list would stop getting royally stomped on

I find the key is to never ask Sakurai for anything ever again.

Good ol' reverse psychology, he always falls for it.  ;D
#2397  February 19, 2021, 07:14:56 am
    • USA
#2398  February 24, 2021, 11:43:03 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
#2399  February 25, 2021, 09:07:44 am
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Ninja Warriors
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home
Nice can't wait to get those Bravely Default Spirits

Yo, the next character of the pass is shaping up nicely already, ngl;

[youtube]https://youtu.be/jKqV9wCzZKA[/youtube]
That is a big

for me.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 09:26:43 am by Kanbei
#2400  March 04, 2021, 03:44:46 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Next Mii Outfits revealed to be 3 sets from Monster Hunter and Arthur from Ghosts'N Goblins.

The latter is interesting as Arthur's name was on that list that showed characters Nintendo approved to add in Smash.