YesNoOk

Uchiha Itachi, Finaly a update. (Read 40836 times)

Started by Anjel, June 18, 2007, 08:46:09 am
Share this topic:
Re: Uchiha Itachi, Finaly a update.
#61  August 23, 2007, 03:40:15 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
OR, use the "Can't Download" Link.

There is no movelist in the folder D=
My shitty mugen stuff:
#62  August 23, 2007, 11:12:17 pm
  • Yooo ppL!
    • myspace.com/thebatman2889
hey dude you chars are freakin awsome and was gunna ask have u ever made yu yu hakusho chars?

Which Final Fantasy VIII Character Are You?
Take your own Final Fantasy  personality quiz here!
#63  August 24, 2007, 06:44:31 am
Ah I'm going crazy I can't view the files with notepad to find the links for the characters and I clicked the names above the sprites tried right clicking and downloading with flashget but it says it has no url.....I know this is alot to ask for but can u make topics for Yoh, Renji, and Ichigo just like u did with itachi and gaara?
#64  August 24, 2007, 02:19:53 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
Why?

To Unesesary, post stuffs you wanna say about em here.
My shitty mugen stuff:
#65  August 24, 2007, 10:53:37 pm
  • Click on my ''earth'' icon
    • animaclone.deviantart.com/
Anjel..... this is now on my favorite list along with Evil Ryu and Evil Ken.
I just LOVE playing with this Itachi. *kneeling*
#66  August 24, 2007, 11:08:29 pm
(I'm new, I just HAD to register to tell Anjel about Itachi lol)
I know it was a while ago, but I think Itachi should keep his sword thingy long, but atleast shorten how long it is by half. and his Mangekyou Sharingan, should stun your opponent for like 3 seconds after use, then slow him down. When he uses Mangekyou Sharingan, he's supost to make them relive a horror, like he did Sasuke. And his black fire thingy. Remember when he used it and it tired him out extremely? I think you should make it so he like, falls to his knees for about another 3 seconds too lol. I'm not requesting this just saying. = ) I think your Itachi is the best, whether he stays this way forever or not. (Not that he's bad right now) Psycho Itachi needs work on the kicking and punching, it looks like when he kicks, his leg bends where his knee is, and it looks weird lol. Btw, I think Itachi's gay in the show, but he's awesome in this game.
Btw... Isn't Itachi blind right now or something? Remember when he was fighting in Shippuuden as some other guy or something. Kakashi said he was blind I think....
(The finger pointing thing to, I think you should make the range a LOT longer. I don't think Itachi was that close when he used it on Naruto ^_^) I'm not spamming am I? Anjel's made the best Itachi eveeeer~! Oh yeah! Your Yoh, Gaara, Hinata, Renji and  Ichigo are also the best I've found lol. Except for the fact that Yoh can summon Naruto and Sasuke lol, that was kinda funny. ;  )

Quote --> "Well, thank you.
Can i get some problems pointed out by atleast someone?
i hate being ignored, even if its not the best char in the world D:
¯_¯" Unquote
(Now I think I'm spamming) I think I pointed out MAYBE a problem or two on the 4th page. OH! I KNOW! When I'm playing as him, sometimes, in Mangekyou Sharingan my kunai's won't throw at all, and I can't use techniques. It might just be my other chars glitching me, because it happens a lot, but when I CAN throw them, he does it REALLY slow. So say, withoutMangekyou Sharingan, he throws 5 in 3 seconds, WITH Mangekyou Sharingan, he throws 5 in 10 seconds. It might just be meeee, but that happens to me a lot lol.
Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 11:19:01 pm by JingTheKingOfBandits
#67  August 26, 2007, 09:18:09 am
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
(I'm new, I just HAD to register to tell Anjel about Itachi lol)
I know it was a while ago, but I think Itachi should keep his sword thingy long, but atleast shorten how long it is by half. and his Mangekyou Sharingan, should stun your opponent for like 3 seconds after use, then slow him down. When he uses Mangekyou Sharingan, he's supost to make them relive a horror, like he did Sasuke. And his black fire thingy. Remember when he used it and it tired him out extremely? I think you should make it so he like, falls to his knees for about another 3 seconds too lol. I'm not requesting this just saying. = ) I think your Itachi is the best, whether he stays this way forever or not. (Not that he's bad right now) Psycho Itachi needs work on the kicking and punching, it looks like when he kicks, his leg bends where his knee is, and it looks weird lol. Btw, I think Itachi's gay in the show, but he's awesome in this game.
Btw... Isn't Itachi blind right now or something? Remember when he was fighting in Shippuuden as some other guy or something. Kakashi said he was blind I think....
(The finger pointing thing to, I think you should make the range a LOT longer. I don't think Itachi was that close when he used it on Naruto ^_^) I'm not spamming am I? Anjel's made the best Itachi eveeeer~! Oh yeah! Your Yoh, Gaara, Hinata, Renji and  Ichigo are also the best I've found lol. Except for the fact that Yoh can summon Naruto and Sasuke lol, that was kinda funny. ;  )

Quote --> "Well, thank you.
Can i get some problems pointed out by atleast someone?
i hate being ignored, even if its not the best char in the world D:
¯_¯" Unquote
(Now I think I'm spamming) I think I pointed out MAYBE a problem or two on the 4th page. OH! I KNOW! When I'm playing as him, sometimes, in Mangekyou Sharingan my kunai's won't throw at all, and I can't use techniques. It might just be my other chars glitching me, because it happens a lot, but when I CAN throw them, he does it REALLY slow. So say, withoutMangekyou Sharingan, he throws 5 in 3 seconds, WITH Mangekyou Sharingan, he throws 5 in 10 seconds. It might just be meeee, but that happens to me a lot lol.

@__@

I cant read all that but... Thank you :yes:
My shitty mugen stuff:
#68  September 05, 2007, 04:36:01 am
Cool thanks.
Looks good!
#69  September 18, 2007, 02:39:13 am
I'm confused?
He has two different fire justsos
and two different kisame attaks?
wtf!
#70  September 18, 2007, 09:52:09 am
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
Whats so "wtf" about it?
My shitty mugen stuff:
#71  September 18, 2007, 10:05:49 pm
  • Not cheap, just misunderstood
    • USA
I'll give this character a good look.
Nothing to present... yet.  I am a horrible procastinator.
#72  September 20, 2007, 12:48:10 am
  • im the scent of shadows(wat does that smell like?)
    • www.freewebs.com/nmysliwski/
man ur people make me piss myself this itachi is the onlything that can beat my bros bleach people(that have flash step)
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/XLR87.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">XLR87.</iframe>