YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 2540620 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread
#741  June 16, 2009, 07:16:11 am
Hey, I'm Cazaki, I'm new here, I played MUGEN for quite awhile now, and I played back when NBA (Naruto Battle Arena) was the dominant MUGEN game. Now that Hi-Res MUGEN is out, I have it downloaded, along with a kickass Hi-Res Goku, Vergil and JnXC, I decided to search for more. I have forgotten how to create stages and code characters and I found this little place, so it's time for me to relearn and it's also time to upgrade my roster. So I hope I'm welcome here, and I'm not what's called a "leecher" so expect me to be around for awhile.
#742  June 19, 2009, 06:50:17 pm
    • USA
The name is Jack Wave. For personal reasons, Im not telling you my real name. Im an indie game designer so I decided making content for Mugen is a good place to start. Currently, Im a senior in high school. Dont know what my first WIP will be. Probably Sonic or something easy, I dont know.
Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 06:24:38 pm by JackWave
#743  June 20, 2009, 09:58:53 am
  • waiting for a better day
my nick is arthas, i am come of Sprac Fear me  >:D muajajaja

naa only is a joke,I am Newbie,i dont know anything over mugen  ;P

Nice to meet you Guys¡¡
#744  June 20, 2009, 11:18:09 pm
    • xtrm.mugen-infantry.net/
my nick is arthas, i am come of Sprac Fear me  >:D muajajaja

naa only is a joke,I am Newbie,i dont know anything over mugen  ;P

Nice to meet you Guys¡¡

welcome, and i know that you not are a newbie  :sugoi:
#745  June 21, 2009, 07:09:23 am
Welcome Glez, azrylaero, Switch K', Cazaki, JackWave and arthascf!

Zeo

#746  June 21, 2009, 09:51:35 pm
  • A long time around.
Sup. Name's Zeo. 

I'm your typical guy that doesn't talk all that much, I came here for certain reasons. But I'll be around for regular crap too probably.
I've known about mugen for a few years, retired, and came back around the beginning of 09. So yeah, sup.
#747  June 21, 2009, 10:19:03 pm
Hello, Raam, the Newb Master General here. I recently had a life-changing epiphany that told me : "hey stop leeching off those hard working creators and get your arse in their!" I've a few high quality characters and stages in my select.def, but up until recently, I admittedly never even cared by authors, creators, or any of the hard work that went into mugen resource development. However, to my credit, I am at least trying to avoid warehouses now and am making an effort to try and be more grateful for the resources I download.

With that goal in mind, I am attempting to learn to sprite mugen characters (well) so I can atleast attempt to give something back. I've a little graphic design experience, and I used to make and edit sprites from RPG Maker 2000/2003 a while back, but I'm sure this is an entire different ballpark. If you'd all have me, I'm quite sure I'll make myself useful to the community somehow. I have some very rough designs in mind for my first work, but before I spill anything, I just want to make sure I'm atleast a level 30 spriter, with a level 15 coder sub-job lol. So now, I'm off to go level up. (AKA, fiddle around with some programs and tutorials, ya know trial and error, standard procedure.)
#748  June 22, 2009, 05:23:04 pm
  • Leader of the "Order of the Knights"
    • s3.invisionfree.com/Moon_Streak/
Adun Toridas
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I am "HellKnight23". My Previous name was 23, but I had to change it:(
I have NOT played mugen yet, I was suggested by a number of videos on youtube, then my friend at school told me
"Dude, go to this site! It's got video game characters from EVERY fuckin-game made!"
Immediately interested, I always loved fighting games, especially SSB series, and MK(I sucked at MK series)
I don't even know where to find it D: But I'm here to play for a while, I came from a huge community of vast personalities
-and I hope I can see some new, pleasant faces here :D

I can only dream of what M.U.G.E.N. can do for the fighting communities!
AND two n00b questions............. >_>
1( Somebody link me to mugen download? I'm pretty lost!
2(What does MUGEN stand for? The acronym is like nothing i've ever seen :P
"Freedom, being a mostly translucent concept, is hard to grasp when looking at the situation your in, in a tactical advantage, you must choose your skills wisely, and learn to fight for what you know, rather than the unknown... You practice your skills to learn how to fight, this is how it is done. It is why we do this, we fight for the freedom of the Universe, and it's interests for the good, of all humanity, As we know it... Sentencing the things that threaten us isn't always the correct way to solve injustice, but it is however, sometimes the ONLY way."

Twenty-Three
#749  June 22, 2009, 06:41:26 pm
  • I've been Kain for 2009!!!
Welcome to the forums BTW Zeo DMattM here!

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

GT

#750  June 22, 2009, 11:07:14 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
HellKnight23
Raam
Zeo

Welcome.
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#751  June 23, 2009, 06:38:51 pm
    • USA
Yeah, Im kinda new here too. Im still learning the ropes of creating content but I know I'll get the hang of it. Anyways, I guess I will learn how to create characters using flash.
#752  June 28, 2009, 02:43:24 pm
  • Rawr.
    • wolfnanaki.110mb.com/
Hey, I finally joined! I've always had a big interest in Mugen, and recently, I've been interested in developing my own fighters and getting more into the Mugen community. Glad to be here! ;D
#753  June 28, 2009, 03:24:46 pm
  • "Omae wa mou shindeiru"
    • m0gl13.webs.com/mugen.htm
Hey, I finally joined! I've always had a big interest in Mugen, and recently, I've been interested in developing my own fighters and getting more into the Mugen community. Glad to be here! ;D
were glad to see you here as well  ;D
#754  July 01, 2009, 05:35:31 am
@all

Enjoy your stay here guys!
#755  July 03, 2009, 08:07:22 pm
  • Reincarnation of UltraSonic50
Oops, I FORGOT to introduce myself.

I am James Tercenio Mamaradlo, also known as UltraSonic50, IntroDuction and us[L]James. I am the principal and code-wise editor of Kyo-type-U. So you know now the secret of the bracketed L in my recent alias. When I start editing Kyo-type-M that is also edited by Gaku, My ideal fanatic editor, SamSouji, the editor of Joutenchi and Maelstrom Goenitz, help me to have some ideas and made some moves of him that is weird but doesn't exist yet in MUGEN. His last help for me is Kyo-type-U's Master Super: Eruptive Rage. I am just modernized his effects, converting his sprites into CvS style and using advanced codes that the elite and accurate coders (like PotS, KOD, VyN, etc.) used. I just need permission from them; lessons about some more codes and sprite editing/improving; ideas; and lastly, a finishing product, authorization for Kyo-type-U. But when I post a project thread about Kyo-type-U, it ended up to rude comments and accusations of me being Metroker. I just need criticisms because I know that I am still a newbie editor to post such a project early and I don't even know how to make a video. Metroker hacked V-Nix's old account so he request me the 2nd unreleased beta of Kyo-type-U and I gave it to him. Then Metroker edit it and claimed that it's his edit. But I don't stop editing Kyo-type-U so with the help of SamSouji, beta testers (in true life, not in internet) and GOD, I have released the 1st release candidate of Kyo-type-U in a private and infamous mugen forum.

That's a long story for my project.
#756  July 05, 2009, 11:53:38 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
Hey, man. Welcome to the guild!
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#757  July 08, 2009, 09:34:27 pm
Hi, my name is Super Liger. I dont like talking but I thought I'd introduce myself. Pleased to meet you all.
#758  July 09, 2009, 12:17:54 am
  • "Omae wa mou shindeiru"
    • m0gl13.webs.com/mugen.htm
#759  July 13, 2009, 12:56:17 am
    • www.lol.com
My names Callum Sanderson i'm male, 17 and live in England.
Love old games especailly the 90's FPS games like Doom 2, I also like games like Oddworld series. I watch a few anime series and like the ones I find. I also love old horror movies especailly 70's to 90's bad or good. I also write alot of fan fic mostly about cross overs of different stories...
but anyway I found M.U.G.E.N for many years on video sites and never downloaded it until 07. I fell IN LOVE with the whole cross over thing.

http://tenshi.ru/anime-ost/Lucky_Star/TV.Character_Song-X.Mune_Pettan_Girls/04%20-%20Minna%20de%205ji%20Pittan%20(off%20vocal).mp3
Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 03:24:36 pm by Callum Sanderson
#760  July 13, 2009, 01:17:05 am
  • I'm a ninja enthusiast.
Hello, I am Reninzo and I make a hobby of making video games and animations. I have recently downloaded Mugen and am currently working on making my own stages. I have come to this site to learn a few things on the topic, download some stuff, and perhaps post my own when it is finished.

If at first you don't succeed... Give up and go play M.U.G.E.N.