YesNoOk

Rann CS Patches [ Nakoruru by PotS Released ] (Read 13271 times)

Started by Rann, September 20, 2016, 09:41:36 am
Share this topic:
Rann CS Patches [ Nakoruru by PotS Released ]
New #1  September 20, 2016, 09:41:36 am
    • USA
Nakoruru by PotS
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Miyako by Rajaa

Aoko by Rajaa
Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 01:07:12 am by Rann
Re: [r] CS and Palette Fixes
#2  September 20, 2016, 09:58:00 am
  • Working on MUGEN characters, 24/7.
    • Australia
I'll try to make some palettes for Miyako later today. How many do you specifically need?
#3  September 20, 2016, 10:13:47 am
    • USA
I'll be making around six of my own excluding the default palette. There was one other palette contributed, so around 4. Any amount will help though. I'm just shooting for the standard 12 before releasing the patch.
#4  September 20, 2016, 10:23:52 am
    • Australia
Gotcha.
#5  September 20, 2016, 02:05:32 pm
    • Australia
Here's two for now. Will edit this post with more later:

#6  September 20, 2016, 03:52:26 pm
  • Amateur Writer
  • Basically, I do palettes.
    • USA
These look great! I'm always up for more CS'ed sprites. Good job! :thumbsup:
#7  September 21, 2016, 03:27:35 am
    • USA
These look amazing! Nice job.
#8  September 28, 2016, 10:26:36 pm
    • USA

DOWNLOAD
Credit to Rajaa, ゴーストキラー, Guileman ( unfortunately couldn't use your palette ), and those listed in Miyako's read me. :)

Still accepting palettes. I thought I'd get it out here before I delay it any longer. However, she still needs to be updated with the original and vigor palettes. If anyone wants to convert the original palettes, that would be cool, as I'm currently busy working on separating POTS' Nakoruru. :)

#9  September 28, 2016, 10:54:57 pm
    • Australia
Here's one last palette for Miyako. I forgot to post it earlier, sorry about that. I didn't touch the effects with it though.

Glad to see you releasing her CS. It's very impressive, you really put a lot of effort into it. I look very forward to your next CS patches. :)

#10  September 28, 2016, 11:08:52 pm
    • USA
Thanks, my man. I'll add it as soon as I get to updating her.

As for Aoko, go right ahead. I might just make some new ones for your patch since I like making palettes for her.
Re: [r] CS and Palette Fixes [ Miyako CS Released]
#11  September 29, 2016, 12:35:27 pm
    • USA
I know this is nitpicking at this point. But it would have been nice is Miyako's legs were separated from the face and hands. Since it would have went well with an idea I had.... But ah well, I made due with what I was given. It just doesn't look quite as I planned.

I modified an old palette I did for Rajaa's Miyako. It's based on Iris from Pokemon Black and White.

Also, I look forward to the White Len patch.... I feel there's a few old palettes of mine that would look MUCH better with a proper color separation patch.

Re: ni-aru CS Patches [ Nakoruru by PotS Released ]
#12  July 10, 2017, 12:38:12 pm
    • USA
Aaaand she's done, although, she only comes with her two test palettes, so go nuts with the palette making and share them here! The palette table itself might be a bit confusing since there were some last minute colors added that can be easily missed (one color each for the eyes and skin), so if I see any errors in submissions, I'll fix them up.

DOWNLOAD
Credit to PotS, and those listed in Nakoruru's read me.
#13  July 10, 2017, 01:31:15 pm
    • USA
Thank you for both the time and effort put into this, you did not have to do it, but you did anyway. Triumph over that procrastination and finishing what you started. I'll take a look, fix anything if I find anything as well make a set of pals for this. Really makes me want to see more Samsho characters with CS. Hopefully this isn't the end for you.
#14  July 10, 2017, 04:48:45 pm
    • USA
I actually found a few frames where I missed some parts. Link is updated.

But hey, thanks a bunch, and also thanks for the palettes in advance. I did want to do either Lei-Lei, Morrigan or Lilith, but I remember them being a huge pain in the ass to separate. Who knows, maybe down the line.
Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 03:52:35 am by ni-aru
#15  July 11, 2017, 12:55:45 am
    • USA
Wait, wait waittttttttttttttttttttt. LOL Lei-Lei, lets do it. I have plans to do all DS characters at some point. I offer my assistance if you need it. Give me a sec, downloading now, will post in a bit.

P.S it is horrible.. 90% of time, I was using the smallest scale brush, but so worth in the end.
#16  July 11, 2017, 02:26:28 am
    • USA
When I get more time, I'll sit down and take my time with it. I need to put together an sff for this as I'll be using it, once I do, I'll do a bunch more.
#17  July 11, 2017, 04:02:55 am
    • USA
Link for Nakoruru updated once again. Found a few more pesky frames, and added her default palette. Hopefully I picked them all up this time.

But hey, thanks for those. As for Lei-Lei, we'll see when the time comes. If I do decide to start up on a DS character, I will most likely need some help or else I'll just wind up taking forever again.
#18  July 11, 2017, 04:53:30 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
This is pretty neat, I may have something to do on this.

Excellent work, looking forward for more if you have something in mind, and to provide assistance if necessary. I know from first hand how ridiculous it is to separate CPS2 sprites :p
Chilling
#19  July 11, 2017, 12:05:21 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Awesome work.
I really like your CS work.
Please keep it up with great projects!
#20  July 11, 2017, 07:54:50 pm
by any chance do you plan to make a template ? my FF is crashing a alot, and I cant even open the sprite file.
I would love to make some pals for her.
New #21  July 12, 2017, 09:28:41 am
    • USA
I found a few more slips and plan to get rid of unnecessary colors, but I'll hold off making another update for now. In the time I'm waiting on palette submissions, I'll be checking every sprite once more to see if I missed anything else. That way I can update her with the fixes and new palettes combined. Thanks for the patience.

As for the template, I wasn't planning on making one, but here you go. Does anyone care that Manari isn't separated? Lol
Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 09:20:31 am by ni-aru
#22  July 13, 2017, 12:54:17 am
    • lioipaz2010@hotmail.com
C-G-U KOF XIII

Pink <3
Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 01:14:04 am by Rhythmical
New #23  July 14, 2017, 05:18:57 pm
    • USA
Thanks for those. I love the pink one.

On another note, I didn't realize how borked the palette template was, so I edited my prior post with the fix.
Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 01:07:48 am by Rann