YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 854439 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#1121  April 06, 2013, 09:09:44 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Just saw that Cyanide asked to no longer be a Mod. Not sure what the reason is for the abrupt departure, but I just wanted to say that I personally appreciate all that you've done for the forum and for Mugen, especially in the Development Help section. You've been here a long time, so I understand that can take its toll, as can rude or unappreciative people. I hope everything works out and that you can come back one day. Good luck, sir.

Download Last Bout now!
#1122  April 06, 2013, 09:21:28 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

It's not as abrupt as it might seem to you, Cyande told us he had lost most interest in his mod position and the forum as a whole two weeks ago.

His wishes to spend his remaining years lurking quietly.
#1123  April 06, 2013, 09:35:14 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
It's not as abrupt as it might seem to you, Cyande told us he had lost most interest in his mod position and the forum as a whole two weeks ago.

Hmm...

He is a good person on this forum that supplied many helpful help on character development.

His skill will be deeply missed.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#1124  April 06, 2013, 10:39:34 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357

he's been feeling that way for far longer.
#1125  April 06, 2013, 11:00:58 pm
  • Internet User
    • USA
This may not be important to the mods on MFG, but I just wanted to let you guys know that guy name Zeroz was also causing a problem on MFFA. Again, probably not that important to you guys but I just wanted to make you aware that his trolling extends elsewhere..
#1126  April 07, 2013, 12:54:14 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
He does it everywhere. GLB can back me up on that, as well as what I dealt with during my time as a CSX admin speaks for itself.
#1127  April 07, 2013, 02:00:16 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#1128  April 07, 2013, 02:24:07 am
  • Internet User
    • USA
He does it everywhere. GLB can back me up on that, as well as what I dealt with during my time as a CSX admin speaks for itself.

Do you know when he first started doing this and why?
#1129  April 07, 2013, 02:56:15 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I've seen him do it as early as 2009 but that was when there was a battle between a group of users and staff at MI. 2011 or so he really let loose on CSX. That's all I remember.
#1130  April 07, 2013, 03:01:14 am
  • Internet User
    • USA
I've seen him do it as early as 2009 but that was when there was a battle between a group of users and staff at MI. 2011 or so he really let loose on CSX. That's all I remember.

Wow, that's sad. I can't believe people are that devoted to spreading hatred.
#1131  April 08, 2013, 06:23:22 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Zeroz said:
o let me get this straight, I'm gonna get perma banned for making fun of something Sean said? I haven't had an altercation with him since I got banned so I dunno what in the hell is so wrong to make a joke out of something about Wrestling, because he's not the only person who's told me the exact same thing about calling wrestlers by their real names

I wanted to address this since I saw it in the Warnings thread. If he admits that I'm not the first person to point this out to him, why did he feel the need to not only "piss on my thread" (his words) but accuse me of using "any chance" to bring up that I used to be a wrestler? If more than one person has said this to him, why call me out personally, derail my thread, attack me and accuse of me of attention whoring? If I wasn't the first person to say this, shouldn't he assume that the notion does have some merit and that I'm not bringing it up just to bring it up?

He also seems to lean on the fact that his new profile "offended no one" and that no one complained. Well, in the original altercation, the person I was addressing didn't argue at all, apologized, and edited his previous comment. Yet Zeroz felt the need to jump in and fuck up my thread way after the fact. Seems pretty hypocritical to me. Dude is a troll, his new profile was trolling me, and he's not going to convince me it wasn't. If he didn't "care" about me, he wouldn't still be bitter about the whole thing. He wouldn't feel the need to alter his entire profile because of it. He wouldn't refer to me as "almighty god Seanalty" if he didn't care.

When I saw his new profile, I put him on Ignore. I didn't call him out on it publicly, I didn't PM him or derail any threads. I talked to a GMod about it because I felt like it was meant to provoke me. I handled this in the best way I possibly could outside of flat-out ignoring it, which is hard to do when 90% of his post history is in a thread that I'm fairly active in.

Whatever you guys decide to do, I respect it. I'm just letting you know how I feel about it.

Download Last Bout now!
Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 06:31:52 am by Sean Altly
#1132  April 08, 2013, 08:25:12 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
He seems to have an obsession with you, Sean. He can't live without trying to offend you in any way.
#1133  April 08, 2013, 03:24:34 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
He seems to have an obsession with you, Sean. He can't live without trying to offend you in any way.

Just remember that if he ever sends a hitman halfway across the country or some stupid shit, nothing will change the fact that he still idolizes that SeanAltly face tattooed on his leg.

And yeah, that was a reference to that foiled Justin Beiber murder plot a few months back.

Anyway, I just saw Zeroz's altercation with a few people on MFFA. I didnt see what originally happened in the chat, but I'll just leave this here:

Zeroz
Glisp prays death upon me and threatened violence, gets' sympathy, I retaliate and I get banned from the chat, got these mods are fucken stupid.
  Apr 05 2013 05:20 PM · Unlock · Lock · Approve

ClassicSuperSonic
You do know most of those things were said out of anger. I honestly hate your guts zeroz. Technically, you provoked most of the crap I said.
Apr 05 2013 07:36 PM

Zeroz
Actually, You started making death threats to me around the time me and dissidia were feuding..something you should have never tried getting involved with in the first place.
Apr 05 2013 07:39 PM

ClassicSuperSonic
Well just fucking drop it Zeroz. There's a reason I used to defend Diss. I thought he was my fucking friend but even that was false. So you know what, the fact you're continuing the bullshit is a moot point. I just fucking want to move on and forget about it but that won't work because you have to bring it up every five fucking minutes. There's a reason I hate you Zeroz and it's because you don't know when enough is enough. I've had it with your smug attitude and d...
Apr 05 2013 07:45 PM

Zeroz
Poor Glisp, no matter how much shit you talk, I still win.
  Apr 03 2013 08:05 PM · Unlock · Lock · Approve

From what I can tell, it was something insignificant yet he refuses to drop it. Yeah, he's not changing. Here or on MFFA.

#1134  April 08, 2013, 09:36:28 pm
    • USA
    • instagram.com/amplezero
In MFFA, eh, I asked for it, dude making death threats to me for something that happened years ago, and I wasn't the only one taking jabs at him during that altercation, I suggest to whomever mentioned this to put the rest of the story that you seemingly forgot to mention.

Gill also forgot that I already fixed my problems with CSX and even Syn, you can ask if you want.

GLB can also verify that I don't "troll" most of the time, as I was usually helping him and his team with the Newage Forum.

Spreading hatred, oh you kids these days.

GLB

#1135  April 08, 2013, 10:58:31 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
This may not be important to the mods on MFG, but I just wanted to let you guys know that guy name Zeroz was also causing a problem on MFFA. Again, probably not that important to you guys but I just wanted to make you aware that his trolling extends elsewhere..

Why is MFFA relevant to MFG? Nobody cares what happens there that attends here. Sure it could help with the "trolling" not being an exclusive thing here, but other than that it's not even worth mentioning publicly because nobody cares.

I'd prefer not to be a party to the situation, as I am neutral.

Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 06:28:00 am by GLB

GDM

#1136  April 08, 2013, 11:04:23 pm
  • I'm not trolling
so let me get this straight you guys bring a problem here from MFFA to MFG thinking they going to pity you for what zeroz did man to me it sounds like you just want nothing but attention grow up and learn how to ignore petty crap such as these
#1137  April 08, 2013, 11:10:50 pm
    • USA
    • https://dissidiamarlq.neocities.org/
Why is MFFA relevant to MFG? Nobody cares what happens there that attends here. Sure it could help with the "trolling" not being an exclusive thing here, but other than that it's not even worth mentioning publicly because nobody cares.
This. What occurred with MFFA should handle their situation on their own, not pile up the mess on here.
#1138  April 08, 2013, 11:14:01 pm
  • "The Future is Now"
This. What occurred with MFFA should handle their situation on their own, not pile up the mess on here.

This. What ever happens there stays there, I dont know why its here.
in anycase these guys have been arguing with each other for a long time, so if i may intervene, both of you shut the hell up.
#1139  April 08, 2013, 11:15:01 pm
    • USA
    • instagram.com/amplezero
Pay me 500 bucks and I will say sorry.

But in all honesty, I would of hoped how the staff was handling my bans would stay in the staff discussion instead of being in here. You see what you did?
#1140  April 08, 2013, 11:22:58 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
This thread is just to get an opinion of what happens in Staff subforum, they only decide there and here it's just a cortesy thread where normal users can express about their decisions. If they don't want to share what decide about your case, any of us can't do anything about that, so just deal with it

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X