#1  June 14, 2016, 09:25:10 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 10:10:46 pm by ExShadow
Re: Adrenaline NX
#2  June 15, 2016, 06:02:35 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
Very cool. Used your older version as well and really enjoy this revamp.
#3  June 15, 2016, 10:25:46 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
Great work on this revamp, it turned out really good. I really like the rain sprite/s you used, they look awesome in game. The scenery is just amazing as well. I'm not a total game guru, but if the backgrounds are all custom stuff you did, bravo. I like how the background changes don't just fade in either, but actually transition properly and look realistic. The purplish area is awesome, as are the rest of the areas, but I really like the colors and scenery in that section a lot. I wouldn't mind seeing that area as it's own non-moving stand alone stage if possible some day, but I know you have your own set list, but it would be cool. Everything looks properly scaled with the perspectives (if that's right), such as the distance and size of the mountains for example. Anyways, nice job on that, it all looks perfect. Nice video too, good to see some Dragon Claw action, and the Beatmania lifebars look really good with this stage. It's good to have another city type stage. I had to assign stages to my whole roster recently, and realized I didn't have really any cool city or town/village stages, and I have like 800 stages, so this was a huge gift. Anyways, thanks for the stage, and amazing work as always.

edit:
I forgot to ask you, could you possibly provide the bound numbers for winmugen? I know how to change the numbers, but I'm not exactly sure how to figure out what the numbers should be.
Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 10:29:30 am by shulbocka
#4  June 15, 2016, 04:10:36 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Gotta push a composition out for this one...

It's just lovely.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#5  June 15, 2016, 04:31:23 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
I forgot to ask you, could you possibly provide the bound numbers for winmugen? I know how to change the numbers, but I'm not exactly sure how to figure out what the numbers should be.
I plan to in an update with that metroid stage too, will do at the same time when done
#6  June 15, 2016, 07:40:35 pm
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
Sounds good, and thank you. I'll be looking forward to both releases.
#7  June 24, 2016, 04:57:17 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
Well, as expected from me, for everyone.

Enjoy.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#8  June 24, 2016, 09:58:59 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
An awesome stage and an awesome theme! :D
#9  June 25, 2016, 12:27:03 am
    • USA
    • http://csmugen.ucoz.com
very nice
Next Char Coming Soon: Who could it be?
#10  June 26, 2016, 03:36:45 am
  • I must continue my training...
I love these kinda stages. And that Wizzy theme is just BOSS! An instant classic.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#11  June 27, 2016, 12:52:30 pm
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
Another GORGEOUS stage from you, thank you! I'm a huge sucker for train stages, and 'moving' stages in general. This is just fantastic, I can't praise it enough.

WizzyWhipitWonderful - I love the track, it's wonderful, but is there a dl link? Are we supposed to rip it from the yt vid? Is there something I'm missing?
#12  June 27, 2016, 01:01:19 pm
  • ORA ORA!!!
Nice stages!
#13  June 27, 2016, 06:31:29 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA

WizzyWhipitWonderful - I love the track, it's wonderful, but is there a dl link? Are we supposed to rip it from the yt vid? Is there something I'm missing?

You can rip it from YT; my Mediafire isn't acting correctly atm.

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
#14  July 12, 2016, 04:02:30 am
    • Brazil
    • concurseiro190@gmail.com
ExShadow, I have a doubt.
You always bring amazing stages do mugen man!
You made in of The most beautiful and its Willy base for 1.1.
I just use 1.0 and this stage is compatibe with 1.0!!!!!!!! But this awesome stage have no superjump in 1.0, but have super jump in 1.1.
You have plans to Update this stage with super jump for 1.1. This is my doubt.