YesNoOk

The Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Thread (Read 639575 times)

Started by Hams Will Get You, September 07, 2009, 10:26:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: The Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Thread
#1101  April 10, 2014, 10:12:52 pm
Kouta and Kaito meet Ryouma Sengoku in Kamen Rider Gaim 15. The man who created the Sengoku Drivers. It sounds familiar with one of the Super Sentai series wich I can't remember as i am still watching alot of them. I am also interested to see how the Sengoku Driver let people handle the fruits and use their power in action. Sho shortly, two rivals forced to team up sounds classic but, it's always interesting to watch and see.
#1102  April 11, 2014, 09:00:56 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
What does that have to do with anything?

Anyways spoilers for the upcoming episodes:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
OH BOY, here we go again.
#1103  April 11, 2014, 09:54:25 am
I don't think Micchy's going to make it out to the end of the series at this rate.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1104  April 11, 2014, 10:24:47 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Yeah.
Ever since he joined his brother (Or rather, Yggdrasill), he's been shaping up to be Kusaka 2.0

Episode 25's reveal makes me thing of Blade all over again, that or uhh, Chrono Trigger? Heck even Kill la Kill I guess.
#1105  April 11, 2014, 10:30:29 am
The Overlords made me think Kuuga myself in ep. 24, but the evolution thing is definitely Blade, yeah.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1106  April 12, 2014, 03:41:21 pm
I was going to listen to some Kamen Rider and Super Sentai soundtracks on Youtube but, looks like most albums are taken down because of their copyrights. Does anybody know another website were i can listen Kamen Rider and Super Sentai albums?
#1107  April 13, 2014, 05:41:26 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
umm... i dunno, download the soundtracks or try nico nico video or dailymotion
#1108  April 13, 2014, 10:51:49 pm
I already found them. Thank you anyways man.
#1109  April 14, 2014, 03:37:30 pm
Ressha Sentai ToQGer Episode 9 Preview.

The ToQGers has been using the Support Ressha while the Ressha is under maintenance. As they take the next stop, Right wanted to try a new buffet, but then, Mio met someone who seems to be from her past and was in love with her.

Looks like an interesting Episode. I hope they don't include too much throwbacks.

Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 03:47:15 pm by Omega
#1110  April 17, 2014, 10:36:46 pm
Jyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: 100 Years After - Behind The Scenes
GAIMU SUPOIRARU
#1111  April 18, 2014, 12:48:30 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
It's happening!
#1112  April 18, 2014, 04:53:59 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
saw that coming miles away, that's a good thing abut urobuchi, he does not pull many out of character reactions (his biggest offender is sayaka's suicide).
#1113  April 18, 2014, 06:48:18 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
#1114  April 18, 2014, 10:33:13 pm
Have you guys seen the new characters for the Kamen Rider Battride Wars 2 game? Bandai Games has announced that more characters from various Kamen Rider series/movies will be appearing in this upcomming game. Looks like this will be very great. Also, Kamen Rider Blade's 3rd ending song, "Take it a try" is performed by Hajime Aikawa. It was announced to be included in the Premium TV and Movie Sound Edition of the game.

The Link: http://www.jefusion.com/2014/04/new-characters-for-kamen-rider-battride.html

#1115  April 22, 2014, 01:12:12 am
Lol, Micchy's getting mad because the secret is getting out, and meanwhile Kaito goes and tells everyone who asks just because he doesn't give a shit.
Noblesse Oblige, now that's something we haven't heard since Sasword...
#1116  April 22, 2014, 05:42:45 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I heard it recently but because of watching older stuff (higashi no eden and some magnas i forgot the name of). michi is really losing his direction I ahve no idea what he wants to acomplish anymore and by the looks of it neither does he.
#1117  April 22, 2014, 05:56:19 pm
Well, the only couple of things he wanted went down the shitter, so yeah, now he doesn't have much left for himself. Except getting revenge on Kouta for throwing a bomb on his desires. Either he's getting Butch'd soon (after the shit he pulled on Kouta), or he might just completely turn over to something else entirely (tying into the end of Yggdrasil). I don't see the show dragging on his desire for vengeance for too long, unless he just goes completely off the record for a while and we see him again only a while later and it turns out he still has his ax to grind. Kouta should figure out soon that he was working with Yggdrasil all along.

JEFusion was speculating earlier on rumors that the show would have a short run (like Decade's 31 eps + movie), but we still have Micchy to resolve, then a whole arc on Sagara's true nature and everything it entails, wrapping up Yggdrasil, and finally the big war and the "golden fruit". Oh, and unveiling what the prophetic girl or whatever is. That should make for a dozen more episodes with all that ? Shorter than Wizard and shorter than the average 48, but still not bad.

For Noblesse Oblige, I was referring to Kamen Rider Kabuto, there's Sasword, one of the Riders, who uses that term a lot, but he's a complete doofus, so Takatora's version is very different.
Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 06:03:11 pm by DKDC
#1118  April 22, 2014, 08:24:54 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
ah, also i think the show I menitoned used it backwards, instead of being the obligation of the nobility  it was used as teh obligation fo the plebeyans to the nobility, like I am a noble and want a car, so noblese oblige gets me a car.
#1119  April 25, 2014, 06:44:28 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico

Looks like a new Inves type will be introduced in this.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#1120  April 25, 2014, 07:13:10 pm
It's just one new inves, a goat one, teaming up with Hakaider while Kikaider joins Gaim, not a new type.