YesNoOk

The Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Thread (Read 609196 times)

Started by Hams Will Get You, September 07, 2009, 10:26:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: The Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Thread
#1201  June 03, 2014, 06:06:51 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Woohoo Jonouchi's back in the game. (still not doing much though)
Well, it looks like we know how we'll get to the final stage with Riders controlling Inves : they'll become Overlords and duke it out. At least that means there's this current Overlord arc (and Micchy's getting outed), then the Golden Fruit arc where the Riders try to get it and probably something about the "other" Mai, and then there's still everyone beating up each other.

and kaitou overlord is gone, while michi and kouta overlords are still part of the game.
#1202  June 03, 2014, 02:30:18 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
you mean Zangetsu overlord
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#1203  June 03, 2014, 03:53:18 pm
#1204  June 03, 2014, 04:53:59 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#1205  June 04, 2014, 06:59:46 am
  • Unique, just like everyone else
Well I placed the order for my SHFiguarts Gaim and Baron at the same time but only Gaim's been charged yet.  Still, means I've got the one I wanted most on its way from Japan, so that's nice.

Also, unrelated to that but still on-topic, I'm beginning to see the flaws in this season of Garo.  Specifically, nine episodes in and we know precisely jack shit about the plot proper.  No hints as to the ninja person who jailbroke Eiris.  No additional info about Eiris.  No clue what Crow's deal is.  We've got a few seed bits which is technically forward progress but it's nothing more than progress by numbers without any meaning or weight.

Unless Crow's going to go through his own challenge to get his own horse, then Gouten should've waited until Ep 12 or something, and we should have more plot movement by now.  In any case Crow better amount to something - they bothered to tie the revived timer to his wing trick, so I expect a payoff.

Still leagues better than One who Shines in Derpness tho.
#1206  June 04, 2014, 08:38:53 am
#1207  June 05, 2014, 01:56:44 am
With Magic Land, Super Hero Taisen Z, Movie War Ultimatum, Sengoku Movie Battle and the last episode of Kamen Rider Wizard, I think Wizard is second to Decade in how many alternate universes he has traveled to.
#1208  June 05, 2014, 04:44:14 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
The Wizard movie was god-awful, just like the TV series ugh.
#1209  June 05, 2014, 05:11:55 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
thanks, was gonna give it a try-
#1210  June 05, 2014, 09:19:48 am
I am watching the very first Kamen Rider. Those older series are much better as the plots and stories are deeper. They scream, talk alot while having a battle in the newer series.

Now I have to wait for more subs by KITsubs as there are only 42 episodes subbed. This means 56 more as there are 98 episodes in total. This might take a while.
#1211  June 05, 2014, 11:24:26 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#1212  June 05, 2014, 04:46:00 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
it was a joke dude, relax.
#1213  June 05, 2014, 05:46:54 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
A joke is set up or has a punchline... and from the way that guy posts it's impossible to tell.

And people thought Tsukasa was bad.
Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 06:05:15 pm by S.D.
#1214  June 06, 2014, 11:46:26 am
You don't have to agree or keep writing back. Nobody has to agree with anybody here if we all have different thoughts about the series we like.
It is a general thread.

I like newer series but, I like older series more. Also take a look at Gaim's new form wich looks great.

Kamen Rider Gaim 23 – A Triumphant Resolve.

The Link: http://www.orendsrange.com/2014/06/kamen-rider-gaim-23-triumphant-resolve.html

#1215  June 06, 2014, 12:00:14 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I like newer series but, I like older series more.
That's one thing but claiming that they have "deeper plots" is more than just ignorant. The showa series are simple because of production values and the writing back then was super campy, that's like saying Adam West's Batman has a deeper plot than Nolan's.

See [E]? He wasn't even joking!
#1216  June 06, 2014, 12:00:30 pm
"New form" ? What the fuck ? This episode aired 3 or 4 goddamn months ago, Orendsrange is way just late, are you even looking at what you post ? How can you call this a "new form", are you not even watching the series ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1217  June 06, 2014, 12:03:01 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Seriously, we already saw an actual new form last week.
He just keeps posting random stuff he finds, I understand why some people say it's nor disruptive but when he floods the thread with generic messages where he barely posts his own thoughts or keeps posting old news...
#1218  June 06, 2014, 12:33:57 pm
Are you telling me that all you guys watch those show within the same day they get released?

Also look at orendsrange. News date is today: Friday 6 Juni 2014.

I don't copy and paste those articles for fun. You guys should shut up for gods sake. I stated before that i watch older series and I watch Gaim whenever i feel so. So it is true that I watch some previous episodes. What is this? Some kind of moronic knowledge race.

DKDC, S.D just stop this useless high acting. It is funny and wheird to see you guys always writing back and going off on things even when both of you guys I ignored.

I apologize to everyone else.
#1219  June 06, 2014, 12:46:51 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Are you telling me that all you guys watch those show within the same day they get released?
Anime: Yes. Uaually/
Tokusatsu, usually on Sunday, that's when AEsir uploads Gaim subs, do YOU even know what you're talking about?

Also look at orendsrange. News date is today: Friday 6 Juni 2014.
Yeah, did you read DKDC's post though?

I don't copy and paste those articles for fun.
Then why?

You guys should shut up for gods sake.
You shut up.

I stated before that i watch older series and I watch Gaim whenever i feel so. So it is true that I watch some previous episodes.
Well we're up to date so what's the point on you posting old news and not keeping up with EVERYONE ELSE'S DISCUSSION? That's why people mostly ignore you. Like, seriously this is a tip, just look at the way people post and talk about the current ongoing shows, they don't randomly leave a link and post a message like a bot, they actually elaborate their thoughts and talk about the characters and their interactions, posting the occasional scan is fine and there's no rule that says that you can't keep posting the way you post but again, people mostly ignore you because of that.

What is this? Some kind of moronic knowledge race.
What? Is that an insult? I'm confused.
DKDC, S.D just stop this useless high acting. It is funny and wheird to see you guys always writing back and going off on things even when both of you guys I ignored.
You're doing a terrible job "ignoring" us.
#1220  June 06, 2014, 01:07:50 pm
Anime: Yes. Uaually/
Tokusatsu, usually on Sunday, that's when AEsir uploads Gaim subs, do YOU even know what you're talking about?
Yes, I know. Just can't keep up watching the same days as I have other things to do. So I watch it a little later.

Yeah, did you read DKDC's post though?
Yes and did you write orendsrange instead me?

Then why?
Why? It is a general topic. İf this is only Gaim based than make a topic for all serie titles. I just read the things I like and share it when interested.

You shut up.
That's always what i do but, you are the one that keeps talking.

Well we're up to date so what's the point on you posting old news and not keeping up with EVERYONE ELSE'S DISCUSSION? That's why people mostly ignore you. Like, seriously this is a tip, just look at the way people post and talk about the current ongoing shows, they don't randomly leave a link and post a message like a bot, they actually elaborate their thoughts and talk about the characters and their interactions, posting the occasional scan is fine and there's no rule that says that you can't keep posting the way you post but again, people mostly ignore you because of that.
Listen, you could be up to date with more people around here but, how many damn pages do you want me to go back and read all of it?
Don't talk for all people, only talk for youself here.

What? Is that an insult? I'm confused.
Nope, but that's how you look at everything.

You're doing a terrible job "ignoring" us.
It is terribly good.

I prefer you guys to make threads for every show seperatly if we can't share or talk about any Kamen Rider or Super Sentai series. If we have to talk about Gaim, than make a Gaim only thread. If a blog or website posts something that is 4 month's old, than sorry but, go tell them. I will try to post in a more sensitive way wich will include up-to-date news and questions. I just don't agree with the part that we can't talk about older series here.

Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 01:11:25 pm by Omega