YesNoOk

Jenet, Chizuru and Athena (KOF2002 UM style) released + updates. (Read 35883 times)

Started by Vans, January 24, 2017, 05:10:59 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Jenet, Chizuru and Athena (KOF2002 UM style) released + updates.
#61  January 04, 2018, 06:15:40 am
  • For the Murder!
Hmm, They are right, I went and downloaded them to confirm this, and yes, Vans files are broken for some reason.
You can try asking for them in the Requests section tho
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#62  January 06, 2018, 02:39:16 am
  • Ore no kobushi ga MAKANI MOERO!
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/aznpikachu215
How's the AI on them? Decent enough?
#63  January 08, 2018, 07:45:21 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Can’t recall if there’s any AI, but anyone is free to make it IINM.

Sorry I didn’t respond sooner, guys, I was at MAGFest this entire weekend. I’ll look into the issue tonight as they were working before. I should have latest versions of everything, but I’ll check with Vans once he gets back as he’s traveling for the next couple of days.
#64  January 09, 2018, 02:12:41 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Jenet, Chizuru, and Athena have been reuploaded. Chizuru may be outdated, but I'll ask Vans once he gets back home if he can reup his versions.
#65  January 09, 2018, 02:24:51 am
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany
Jenet, Chizuru, and Athena have been reuploaded. Chizuru may be outdated, but I'll ask Vans once he gets back home if he can reup his versions.

Thanks for your quick response Jesuszilla. Jenet and Chizuru can now be downloaded, but Athena doesn't actually show up. Shingo, Rugal, Xiangfei, and Hotaru are still broken.

Sorry if I bother, I just don't want to support leechers.
#66  January 09, 2018, 02:33:26 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Ah, so he deleted Athena. I'm not going to make it public again, since he probably had his reasons. Reuploaded the rest you mentioned, though it's also possible they're out of date since the months and file sizes look different.
#67  January 10, 2018, 03:39:50 pm
"アテナ" is not in the webpage anymore, why'd you remove here?
#68  January 10, 2018, 04:02:57 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I just noticed this. Why do you care so much about "leechers"? The majority of the community is comprised of "leechers" anyway. We've dropped this elitist mentality years ago.
#69  January 10, 2018, 07:35:08 pm
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany
I just noticed this. Why do you care so much about "leechers"? The majority of the community is comprised of "leechers" anyway. We've dropped this elitist mentality years ago.

I don't get why you care about what I care and my fucking elitist mentality, but I don't want to support leechers because maybe visiting TM helps out the content creators in some sense, and especially because some of the warehouse sites put ads on the download links trying to gain money off the effort of people like Vans or Jesuszilla.