Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO
#2021  November 10, 2023, 12:48:17 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
It uses OpenGL by default.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#2022  December 05, 2023, 06:01:24 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
Really like how IKEMEN work better than MUGEN.
But, I'm still waiting for stagefit add on it for the next updates.

Yea, this. Was gonna switch all my assets over to Ikemen for good but the lack of stagefit/systemfit is a deal breaker so holding off until then.
#2023  December 05, 2023, 09:35:34 pm
  • I dress like your Great Great Grandfather.
Yea, this. Was gonna switch all my assets over to Ikemen for good but the lack of stagefit/systemfit is a deal breaker so holding off until then.

I was in the same boat until I saw some of the features that are going to be added soon (super armor feature for instance.) I'm not turning back now :P

Give it some more thought.
#2024  December 17, 2023, 09:32:06 pm
    • Argentina
I need help with a code I'm editing a screenpack I made a while ago but I don't remember the code to customize the location of each smallportrait in the selectscreen
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#2025  December 17, 2023, 10:07:00 pm
  • Why,
I need help with a code I'm editing a screenpack I made a while ago but I don't remember the code to customize the location of each smallportrait in the selectscreen

At system.def ;
Character select definition
[Select Info] and there down and maybe that you ask?
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#2026  December 17, 2023, 10:33:56 pm
    • Argentina
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#2027  January 16, 2024, 04:55:33 pm
    • USA
I've been trying to get help converting the "mugen fighting grid codename: Laiz" screenpack to Ikemen Go to make use of the basic Ikemen features and been trying to get someone to help me fix an issue where the menus, character select, vs etc. screens are cropped out the bottom (when put in widescreen).
Only now am I seeing all this talk about system and stage fit.
so my question now is, would this feature fix my problem? should I wait for it? if not what's the current fix.
#2028  January 17, 2024, 02:09:46 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
No. Stagefit would not "fix" using a screenpack with a mismatched aspect ratio. You'd have to edit it manually.
#2029  January 17, 2024, 05:02:38 am
    • USA
Ok. fair enough. So what file can I edit to do that at? changing the resolution in the options does nothing. I'm hoping I don't have to do something incredibly tedious like load the system.def in fighter factory and resize all the assets. Especially since I'm sure that would ruin all the sprites
#2030  January 17, 2024, 05:34:22 am
    • USA
Ok, I found it. It was the local Coord in system.def. Thanks for responding all the same