YesNoOk

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - Cross Generation of Heroes (Read 135593 times)

Started by 03268851, May 21, 2008, 01:35:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom - Cross Generation of Heroes
#781  June 03, 2009, 01:00:46 am
i wouldn't mind nero because his arm thing would make for interesting moves

DGJ

#782  June 03, 2009, 01:05:27 am
    • sd.mistrust.com/mugen
phew, glad hakushon is gone.  i don't want any silly characters in my anime fighting game.

#783  June 03, 2009, 01:13:27 am
  • DAT SAX
Also, Samanosuke, because everyone asks for him since forever and Capcom puts that other nigger in the game instead.

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#784  June 03, 2009, 01:34:06 am
  • PSN: Cloudius12
    • www.twitter.com/Cloudius12
Getting rid of the Genie which is the only person on Tatsunoko side to perform snapback. Seriously tho, they should give everyone snapback.
DiGifailattrolling.
#785  June 03, 2009, 01:51:36 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Yeah, Nero's arm has potential. Just like Radd Spencer's bionic arm.
Gene would be great as well.
Also, Samanosuke, because everyone asks for him since forever and Capcom puts that other nigger in the game instead.
Screw you, Souki is (almost) as awesome as Samanosuke.

DGJ

#786  June 03, 2009, 01:58:46 am
    • sd.mistrust.com/mugen
lol how did i "fail"?  it it because i don't irrationally dislike hakushon FTW?  maybe i should consult longcat (is long) for this one

MDI

#787  June 03, 2009, 02:39:37 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
:(

I'm still upset at the lack of Star Gladiator characters.
ey

DGJ

#788  June 03, 2009, 02:49:46 am
    • sd.mistrust.com/mugen
:(

I'm still upset at the lack of Star Gladiator characters.

there's still two capcom characters to be announced and the game's creator had said previously that he had considered june for inclusion so maybe your dreams will come true??? i wouldn't count on it though

MDI

#789  June 03, 2009, 02:53:41 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
It would be quite awesome. Sometimes I wonder why Capcom acts like Street Fighter and Darkstalkers are the only fighting game series they have. Hell, SVC Chaos was basically SNK Vs Street Fighter with like 3-4 non-sf characters. Same goes for CVS 1-2.

Whoever they decide to add, I just hope it isn't another Street Fighter character..
ey
#790  June 03, 2009, 02:54:17 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
I wouldn't mind Vector being in the game  :)
I mean, he was in Roll's ending sequence but then again many characters have cameos in the intros/outros who aren't in.

DGJ

#791  June 03, 2009, 03:01:03 am
    • sd.mistrust.com/mugen
Whoever they decide to add, I just hope it isn't another Street Fighter character..

i wouldn't mind a sf character as long as it's not one of the sf2 people that have been in every single game, but yeah i'll agree that'd i'd like to see some other fighting games represented like star gladiator, power stone, warzard, etc.

if we're talking about star gladiator, i like june a lot but i think i'd be weird to have her in the game without hayato.  and the only other guy i can think of off the top of my head without looking anything up is that green alien dude (saturn?)

#792  June 03, 2009, 03:02:40 am
why Capcom acts like Street Fighter and Darkstalkers are the only fighting game series they have. Hell, SVC Chaos was basically SNK Vs Street Fighter with like 3-4 non-sf characters
In case you didn't know, SvC:C wasn't made by Capcom, so this and that are quite unrelated.
Need more Kazama Daigo, Kazama Akira, maybe Kurow and either Demon or regular Hyo. Power Stone would easily fit but it's kinda left field in Capcom's book apparently, looks like they don't care about mixing it with any other licence.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 03:06:17 am by Byakko
#793  June 03, 2009, 03:20:03 am
  • Never will be a Banana Chap
    • kmmousemugen.bravehost.com
The issue with that idea is that Power Stone is more of a party fighting game, not so serious. The move list is non-existant and frankly I kinda struggle to see how they could add more when you play it.

And boy did I play it. >.> Most played game on my Dreamcast way back when. Was determined to finish my item creation list.lol

'I have defied Gods and Demons... I know you, your past, your future. Your poet Eliot had it all wrong: THIS is how the world ends.'

KM's MUGEN Site. Like life, a work in progress.

DGJ

#794  June 03, 2009, 03:21:39 am
    • sd.mistrust.com/mugen
Power Stone would easily fit but it's kinda left field in Capcom's book apparently, looks like they don't care about mixing it with any other licence.

it's too bad because power stone has great character designs.  falcon was one of the characters i was secretly hoping for originally.

#795  June 03, 2009, 03:29:36 am
The move list is non-existant and frankly I kinda struggle to see how they could add more when you play it.
They made up moves for everyone else who  never was in a fighting game, I think they could easily move on and add up to what the PS chars have or also make simpler, 1-on-1 versions of the existing moves. Falcon could have a couple of moves with a rocket in a specific direction, some more boxing oriented combinations and so on, Wang Tang can have tons of Kung-Fu moves, Ryoma is another swordsman whose sword can make waves of light in any direction... And the fullscreen supers could very easily be adapted to the VS style. The only issue that would even make you stop for more than five seconds would be to decide which form you would chose (transformed or not) and where you would make the other form come out as a wink.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#796  June 03, 2009, 04:26:02 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
7. Lei-Lei/Hsein-Ko (from Darkstalkers)
GAH!! I was already kinda bummed that she got didn't get picked, but I assumed that was because Capcom went straight to Morrigan without considering the other Darkstalkers characters, like usual.  But to hear that she was under consideration, and they consciously decided against using her?   :bigcry:

I notice that SPC and Speed Racer characters weren't on that list though.  I'm going to maintain my assumption that those two are going to get a character for the NA release.  Racer X would be awesome.

Capcom side, I'm expecting more SF/DS characters.  Although I'd like to see Phoenix Wright, Amaterasu, or Zack from Zack and Wiki.  A Resident Evil or Devil May Cry character would be cool too.
#797  June 03, 2009, 04:45:16 am
    • Peru
Maybe they will be lazy as hell and some characters will be clones, like Silvia or Captain Blue for Joe.
Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 04:50:15 am by Renzo Hanamura
#798  June 03, 2009, 05:02:30 am
GAH!! I was already kinda bummed that she got didn't get picked, but I assumed that was because Capcom went straight to Morrigan without considering the other Darkstalkers characters, like usual.  But to hear that she was under consideration, and they consciously decided against using her?   :bigcry:
She's cool, but what a lot of people fail to see is that Morrigan is in because she is the god damn heroine of her series, obscenely popular and sexy as hell to boot. Second and Third rate characters from a series like Darkstalkers will usually be overlooked until this slot is filled. If you're lucky, maybe she'll show up at some point.

I notice that SPC and Speed Racer characters weren't on that list though.  I'm going to maintain my assumption that those two are going to get a character for the NA release.  Racer X would be awesome.
They weren't on that list because the staff clearly don't give a shit about them. I will give Speed Racer a pass because he has been a legitimate international pop culture icon for a billion years, but I really don't get the whole Samurai Pizza Cats thing. Is this one of those typical internet 'I saw that once or twice as a child and my childhood is the most important thing that ever happened in the history of the planet' things? Either that or its the same reason people suck on J. Talbain's (who's also high on everyone's TvC wishlists) cock all day long... because evidently everyone is a furry.

Capcom side, I'm expecting more SF/DS characters.  Although I'd like to see Phoenix Wright, Amaterasu, or Zack from Zack and Wiki.  A Resident Evil or Devil May Cry character would be cool too.
C. Viper is cool. She should be in and they should slap her right on the box cover so people can think 'Street Fighter IV' when they see this game. You know, a game that actually sold more than ten copies (Okami, Zack and Wiki) and has characters people actually care about compared to a game that is only appreciated by those same ten people and their online friends on the internet. (Phoenix Wright) It's pretty cool how you used series people actually care and pay good money for (Resident Evil, Devil May Cry) as an afterthought to the ones you mentioned before!
Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 05:11:55 am by Lord Shift
Just wondering, have you ever played the game?
#799  June 03, 2009, 09:08:27 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#800  June 03, 2009, 02:29:26 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Each capcom character is just 1 character from each game, right? If they continue that I can't see how they would add Ken or Akuma. Unless they say they are representing SF4.