YesNoOk

Marvel Cinematic Universe: THE END (until the next movie comes out) (Read 2837078 times)

Started by Iced, July 15, 2012, 03:54:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: THE END (until the next movie comes out)
#4081  September 11, 2022, 10:30:13 pm
I'd chop the quotes too to take things out of context too to make you look bad
lol the fuck you can, this has been MY point to YOU the entire time, that it was more of a Dark Avengers but they didn't want to use the name Avengers so we were stuck with the name Thunderbolts which it was not. I said this over and again in nearly every single response to you.
Seethe more.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4082  September 11, 2022, 10:49:52 pm
Ok bruh, I'll accept that making a Thunderbolts movie that's not a Thunderbolts movie is a stroke of genius from Marvel, let me just build an effigy of Mickey Mouse to sacrifice my firstborn son meanwhile.
#4083  September 11, 2022, 11:29:04 pm
Nobody said anything like that, you're delusional. I said multiple times that everyone knows it sucks, we're just not insufferable cunts about it. Fuck off with your hate boner and your rage at the world.

No, I'm good lol
||
V
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 11:58:59 pm by Byakko
#4084  September 11, 2022, 11:38:24 pm
Seethe more  :8):
#4085  September 14, 2022, 02:12:40 am
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
cOpe, SEetHe, MaLD

Gate's making a mountain out of a mole hill and Byakko calmed things down, but this really could've been abridged.

Not to mention Thunderbolts is the last thing in the *current phase(as of now)*, we should be talking about how close Secret Invasion is gonna be to the comics. It appears to take place after Captain Marvel.

also its a D+ series apparently

Edit: *next phase even... jeez guys, gettin' ahead of ourselves aren't we?*
#4086  September 14, 2022, 02:46:50 am
Edit: *next phase even... jeez guys, gettin' ahead of ourselves aren't we?*
Current phase ends with BP this year, and next phase will be very fast, ending mid '24. Phase 6 is also a year and a half.
By the way, it looks like Armor Wars was confirmed to slip in between Cap 4 and Thunderbolts, if I'm reading the Internet right. Makes it even weirder that Thunderbolt isn't getting a Hammer armor user... Between that and the Leader, there's still a chance they only revealed the characters that we already know (whose design we already know), and there will be more side characters in the team.
Then again, having the show on D+ and the movie in theater immediately after will make it harder for people to keep up with new developments, people already found it a pain to get to Strange 2 after WandaVision, so I don't know...
Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 02:53:32 am by Byakko
#4087  September 28, 2022, 03:34:12 pm
    • Germany
Hugh update on DEADPOOL 3 *_*

Big Spoilers.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#4088  September 28, 2022, 07:49:56 pm
I found it hilarious that there are so many idiots on the internet who immediately started crying about continuity that they had to come back not even a day later and clarify the connection with Logan. Deadpool needs to explain it in the movie itself.
#4089  September 28, 2022, 08:12:06 pm
    • Germany
I found it hilarious that there are so many idiots on the internet who immediately started crying about continuity that they had to come back not even a day later and clarify the connection with Logan. Deadpool needs to explain it in the movie itself.

Were not all Wolverine Movies that came after the Original X-Men Movies alternate timelines anyway?
#4090  September 28, 2022, 09:41:03 pm
I don't know if Logan was or not in the same timeline as DoFP without the First Class jump, you could always imagine a Logan and a Stewart remained there after the DoFP jump and Logan (the movie) continued from that. Deadpool was already in the McAvoy timeline and his Wolverine will certainly be the same, but I imagine that Logan was meant to bookend the character regardless of the timeline. Stewart is supposed to be how McAvoy turns out, so either way, Logan can still happen at the end of the McAvoy timeline. (Deapdool is right, it's so confusing to discuss this timeline, even when you think it's clear in your head...)

Either way, both Stewart and McAvoy timelines are separate from 616 MCU, yes, whichever one Logan happens in. We'll see if Feige decides to use him to introduce the 616 MCU Wolverine with a different actor, or if they won't go that far and only have Deadpool and Logan just walk into the 616 MCU. I don't expect this movie to just say that the Fox movies were in the 616 MCU all along. Deadpool alone could have done it, but with Logan, I think those odds dropped down like a brick.
Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 09:55:23 pm by Byakko
#4091  October 13, 2022, 03:26:04 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
She Hulk's finale episode was all kinds of fun. Really leaned into her comics 4th wall breaking ability this time.
Overall I really enjoyed this series.
#4092  October 13, 2022, 07:06:40 pm
Yeah, that got me. I was really uncomfortable with the ending of the previous episode, and I really wanted Abo to be a red herring, and and and yeah basically everything she 4th wall'd off. Satisfying ending to a comedy show. I just wish they threw a line about the Shrek ass looking CGI getting cut off with a "I have no idea what you mean" but that might have been mean.
I really appreciated Pug getting physically repulsed by the incel stuff.

Oh man, now Deadpool's gonna have to top that, he's gonna be mad and pull another "he died before me"...
Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 11:40:48 pm by Byakko
#4093  October 14, 2022, 12:21:50 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Final episode of She-Hulk broke my brain. Enough said.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#4094  January 10, 2023, 05:24:55 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

Just saw the Ant-Man 3 trailer.

I think the so called MODOK is an easter egg trap.

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/ant-man-and-the-wasp-quantumania-modok-first-look-revealed

For some reason I am not that excited. I was expecting this to be a Fantastic Four film crossover with Psycho Man as the big bad guy.

I wanted that scene with the Invisible Woman losing it. Well I am hoping we get more quality. Thor and Dr. Strange (credit scenes specifically with Clea) has its highs and lows.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.