YesNoOk

Training by stupa Edit for 720p 1.1 (Read 3362 times)

Started by Punkxy, May 06, 2020, 11:16:24 pm
Share this topic:
Training by stupa Edit for 720p 1.1
#1  May 06, 2020, 11:16:24 pm
Wasn't sure if I should label it as a Tool or a Character.. and then I figured, Hey, Kung Fu Man is a cool guy, what a tool!

I just found out about this tool yesterday and was surprised to find out nobody converted the font and menu to HD Mugens!
My use for this tool exclusively for the Frame/DMG/Combo and Training Menu, so maybe some of it's other features might be off. Maybe not, I don't know since I have no use for them.

Anyway what's edited:
-localcoord is now = 427,240
-Frame/DMG/Combo size scaled to fit 720p nicely (by changing localcoord) and moved from the right corner of the screen, to the left corner.
-Frame/DMG/Combo appears automatically at the start of the round, but you still can remove it by using command: "y" and bring it back aswell.
-Training Menu size scaled to fit 720p (by changing localcoord). Activate by using command: "start".
-Adjusted Kung Fu Man's size to be somewhat average
-Tweaked Kung Fu Man's hurtboxes just a little bit for the better.

Tested on Mugen 1.1, and "Training 720p" should be selected as p2 to display properly.

Some pics:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/v8uiudorvqnyc3x/Training_720p.rar/file

Hope you enjoy, I sure do!
Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 07:32:53 am by Punkxy
Re: Training by stupa Edit for 720p 1.1
#2  May 07, 2020, 07:09:30 am
  • = +...Orpheus vs. the Sirens...+ =
    • USA
This was ported from the Ikeman Stupa Training char? Very interesting.

To my knowledge Mugen 1.1 and lower never had proper training info on display like typical fighting games.

Will def try it out and report back.
"Make Fighting Games Great Again"
Re: Training by stupa Edit for 720p 1.1
#3  May 07, 2020, 09:39:53 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
This was ported from the Ikeman Stupa Training char? Very interesting.

To my knowledge Mugen 1.1 and lower never had proper training info on display like typical fighting games.

Will def try it out and report back.

training by stupa originated with MUGEN, not ikemen