YesNoOk

Really Need Help Ripping Sounds From Ps3, Wii, Or Xbox360  (Read 1016 times)

Started by Laharl, October 12, 2011, 06:54:19 PM
Share this topic:
Really Need Help Ripping Sounds From Ps3, Wii, Or Xbox360
#1  October 12, 2011, 06:54:19 PM
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
I am really desparate here I need to rip sounds from some of the naruto games that have Tobi in them he is not in any of the ps2 games, tobi if you did not know is my Wip but the problem is I can't find ANY voices for him that sound decent only voices i got are the psp ultimate ninja heroes and those sound like shit.

I need someone to either tell me how to rip from them its driving me nuts.

Naruto shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for the ps3 or xbox360

Naruto Clash of Ninja revolution 3 for the wii

preferably ninja storm 2 because theres alot to work with there. but seriously if anyone at all can help me I would reeeeealy appreciate it I can't figure this out period, psound picks up nothing on any of these and ive been googling all over the place to try to find a way to do it with no luck.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
Star Fucker said:
Do you often run naked in the streets screaming "YOU STUPID ASS FAGGOT NIGGA BITCHES WHY YOU NO HELP ME WITH MY MATH HOMEWORK !!!!???!!!!"
Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 06:57:33 PM by Laharl
Re: Really Need Help Ripping Sounds From Ps3, Wii, Or Xbox360
#2  October 13, 2011, 02:02:48 AM
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
I second this because Im curious as well.
#3  October 13, 2011, 04:00:58 PM
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
well looking into my ps3 version of it, I found .nub files any ideas how to extract that? thats where the sounds are at

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
Star Fucker said:
Do you often run naked in the streets screaming "YOU STUPID ASS FAGGOT NIGGA BITCHES WHY YOU NO HELP ME WITH MY MATH HOMEWORK !!!!???!!!!"
#4  November 05, 2011, 11:51:46 PM
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Tatsunoko Fight Sprites
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home

Interised In Ripping Wii Sounds as Well Cuz I have Wii Games With Brsar Files In Them!

GLB

#5  November 05, 2011, 11:55:43 PM
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
I'm not really sure how to exactly.

But the only way I could think of would be have a cable go from the sound on your TV going into your computer and record it with audacity or something and use a fade out.

But I'm really not sure.