YesNoOk

They still does jokes after one year of banning? (Read 1596 times)

Started by KenshinHimura, December 23, 2008, 09:05:57 am
Share this topic:
They still does jokes after one year of banning?
#1  December 23, 2008, 09:05:57 am
I used to be "KenshinHimura" also on http://www.mgber.net and due conflicts with Fervicante I´ve got humilhated and banned from my old account there (the new one is Yumi-Fan). I admit that having this argument with Fervicante about the fact he did the character Reika was inmature and foolish, but it was not a reason for making an harassment against me. O Ilusionista even may say "Don´t try to deffend yourself", but what is the point of saying that if from the very start they privated me from making my self deffence? If was not enough he tried to repeat the humilhation which I suffered here also in Pão de Mugen forums after I gave my opinion about the fact he flooded an PM from one of PDM´s admins in a public topic in MGBR. I have free will of speech and I have the right to opine about an subject which is similar to what happend to me before. I´m not taking more conflics in Mugen BR so I wish respect from those who took part in this bullying topic and also my banning, come on: it happend more than an year ago. I tried to solve my problems here on MGBR, but DeleteBR stopped supporting me, if I was wrong then why he don´t pointed my error and said that I deserved to be punished somehow? He simply allowed the PM flood in Fervicante´s signature and also an humilhating topic. I decided to tell it in my new personal info in MGBR because I received a note from a friend that O Ilusionista was still being ironic about me and hope they´re not making jokes about me there anymore, I don´t owe anything with MGBR national area now that I´ve got banned from more than an year ago and neither the moderation team don´t owe anything after banning me and made that bullying topic. Imagine: recently someone which I never knew added me in a MSN conversation just to laugh at me from what happend when I got banned from the forum, just when I was trying to forget everything. After all: there is any point of making jokes against an user who got his old account banned and without chances of deffence and after more than an year? I´m able to admit that I was wrong and hope the admin team from MGBR national area also admit that was a error making an bullying topic after I´ve got banned. I hope there is no more jokes about me in national area, otherwse I can report MGBR to the invision board for harassment and disrespect which still continues after more than an year of my banning. I´ve also got humilhated in another forum and I reported everything to the server owner and seeing the gravity of the harassment which I suffered he deleted the entire forum. If someone from MGBR suffer of abuse of power and get severelly harassmed then I suggest to not contact DeleteBR, I tried to contact him and have his opinion about the conflict, but the only thing which he did was ignoring me. So report the forum to it´s server instead of starting an silly war like I did. I´m not talking that to menace anyone or continue old conflicts, but what is the point of being reason of jokes after passed more than one year of my banning? I have the right to deffend myself if these jokes still occur. To think about I´ve got banned in my new account at MGRB just because I put that in my "about me" in MGBR forums.
Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 09:18:55 am by KenshinHimura
Re: They still does jokes after one year of banning?
#2  December 23, 2008, 09:11:35 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
PARAGRAPHS. FORMATTING. USE THEM.
#3  December 23, 2008, 09:18:31 am
#4  December 23, 2008, 12:03:24 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
It has to do with the fact that nobody will read your tl;dr text, especially if there are no paragraphs, which makes it impossible to read.
Hey, I stopped at the half of your text, it was hurting my eyes.

I don't have much to say, since  don't know what happened there exactly.
#5  December 23, 2008, 12:14:07 pm
    • Thailand
yeah, i like my wall of text to be properly formatted. Separate your different idea into separate paragraphs; organize better. Also properly cite your sources.

*not being sarcastic; except for the "cite your sources part"*
#6  December 23, 2008, 12:27:43 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
goddamnit i cant read that

I used to be "KenshinHimura" also on http://www.mgber.net and due conflicts with Fervicante I´ve got humilhated and banned from my old account there (the new one is Yumi-Fan).

I admit that having this argument with Fervicante about the fact he did the character Reika was inmature and foolish, but it was not a reason for making an harassment against me. O Ilusionista even may say "Don´t try to deffend yourself", but what is the point of saying that if from the very start they privated me from making my self deffence?

If was not enough he tried to repeat the humilhation which I suffered here also in Pão de Mugen forums after I gave my opinion about the fact he flooded an PM from one of PDM´s admins in a public topic in MGBR. I have free will of speech and I have the right to opine about an subject which is similar to what happend to me before.

I´m not taking more conflics in Mugen BR so I wish respect from those who took part in this bullying topic and also my banning, come on: it happend more than an year ago. I tried to solve my problems here on MGBR, but DeleteBR stopped supporting me, if I was wrong then why he don´t pointed my error and said that I deserved to be punished somehow?

He simply allowed the PM flood in Fervicante´s signature and also an humilhating topic. I decided to tell it in my new personal info in MGBR because I received a note from a friend that O Ilusionista was still being ironic about me and hope they´re not making jokes about me there anymore, I don´t owe anything with MGBR national area now that I´ve got banned from more than an year ago and neither the moderation team don´t owe anything after banning me and made that bullying topic. Imagine: recently someone which I never knew added me in a MSN conversation just to laugh at me from what happend when I got banned from the forum, just when I was trying to forget everything.

After all: there is any point of making jokes against an user who got his old account banned and without chances of deffence and after more than an year?

I´m able to admit that I was wrong and hope the admin team from MGBR national area also admit that was a error making an bullying topic after I´ve got banned.

I hope there is no more jokes about me in national area, otherwse I can report MGBR to the invision board for harassment and disrespect which still continues after more than an year of my banning.

I´ve also got humilhated in another forum and I reported everything to the server owner and seeing the gravity of the harassment which I suffered he deleted the entire forum.

If someone from MGBR suffer of abuse of power and get severelly harassmed then I suggest to not contact DeleteBR, I tried to contact him and have his opinion about the conflict, but the only thing which he did was ignoring me.

So report the forum to it´s server instead of starting an silly war like I did. I´m not talking that to menace anyone or continue old conflicts, but what is the point of being reason of jokes after passed more than one year of my banning?

I have the right to deffend myself if these jokes still occur. To think about I´ve got banned in my new account at MGRB just because I put that in my "about me" in MGBR forums.

cant still read all this , its not properly formatted , but when someone bans you, its not a "come back in a year and we will take you back" a ban is forever. if you fuck up in a way that makes a site get rid of you, THEY CAN, and they will.  You dont have any "RIGHTS" on a forum, they dont OWE you to use their forum.
If that got nothing to do with what you were trying to convey, try again.
#7  December 23, 2008, 03:13:22 pm
In matter of fact I have self experience for reporting a root admin for harassment and bullying, the server owner saw that I was right and he deleted the entire board. What we must do in case of abuse and moral offence is reporting the forum to it´s servers. It works, if they keep this then I´ll report the board and use all the legal ways to deffend myself. And sorry for not using the formating, I´m a brazilian user and I aways posted like this. And what Jesuszilla said ignoring my topic can still considered off topic.
#8  December 23, 2008, 05:36:37 pm
  • I got a PM.
Thanks 8-ball.

Reporting a forum because they didn't like you has to be one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard.

Just don't use that forum and stop harassing them and maybe they wouldn't have anything to talk about.
#9  December 23, 2008, 06:23:54 pm
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
And sorry for not using the formating, I´m a brazilian user and I aways posted like this.

I'm not even comenting on the whole deal on MGBR (as i haven't when all the stuff happened) but please, don't use the "I'm brazilian" line to excuse lack of good punctuation in english, okay? it's not like this board does not have a good deal of Brazilian users who are able to use proper paragraphs and punctuation.
#10  December 23, 2008, 09:20:53 pm
^^^Brazilian  ;)
I AM BRASIL !
#11  December 23, 2008, 10:34:30 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
laws are fun.
#12  December 24, 2008, 02:42:46 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
No it's ME AM BRASIL.
#13  December 24, 2008, 05:21:43 am
  • Ya me dio cosa...
    • Mexico
good 8ball, but still advise not to read  ;P
#14  December 24, 2008, 05:27:32 am
    • Thailand
Please excuse me from stabbing you ferociously in your chest, I'm Brazilian.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#15  January 12, 2009, 04:01:49 am
  • Zombie Buster
    • www.mugenguild.net/~mantovao/
Oh god please. Again?

"Brazil AM I  :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi:
Me ban from MGBR
f***  :hump: Ilusionista & Mods "

Shit, that embarrass me.