YesNoOk

JoJo's Bizarre Color Separations (Read 5250 times)

Started by 087-B, December 31, 2022, 01:08:40 am
Share this topic:
JoJo's Bizarre Color Separations
#1  December 31, 2022, 01:08:40 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
I'm not a JoJo fan whatsoever, but I've had a weird motivation to do some CSing on some JoJo characters. Did two, currently on my third. Figured I'd detail them here.

They're not patches for any existing characters, rather they'll all be used in original MVC/VS style versions of the characters. They'll be coming to VSD:TTR and for normal MUGEN as well.

Finished:
Spoiler: Noriaki Kakyoin (click to see content)

WIP:
Spoiler: New Kakyoin (click to see content)
Spoiler: Jean Pierre Polnareff (click to see content)
Spoiler: Devo the Cursed (click to see content)
Spoiler: Final DIO (click to see content)

I'll keep updating this with progress reports. Eventually I may branch out beyond JoJo characters, since I find CSing really fun. Forgive me for the very small post, I honestly... don't know what else to talk about lol
Bit hard to go into detail about this stuff beyond what's already been said.

This hasn't been my most productive year due to IRL health issues, but, this has helped me end the year on a more productive note.

Appreciate the interest, if there is any. I'll also post progress on when these characters enter the coding stage. <3
Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 05:01:04 am by 087-B
(Final DIO started) JoJo's Bizarre Color Separations
#2  January 01, 2023, 05:02:19 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA

Update! Devo's base color separation is finished, Ebony Devil is all that remains. But in the meantime, since I wanted a break from the puppet-fuck, I started something arguably more difficult -- a Final DIO CS. Because Jacket Dio gets all the attention.

I'll also have a Polnareff template up sometime during the week. His CS is looking pretty good to me.