YesNoOk

which are the wish rosters 4 release for Christmas and new year/end of the year (Read 42365 times)

Started by kamui 2.0, December 02, 2022, 10:01:57 pm
Share this topic:
which are the wish rosters 4 release for Christmas and new year/end of the year
#1  December 02, 2022, 10:01:57 pm
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505
of course, I'm hype for warusaki san's back, anything from him (I remember a year where waru come back in the end of year, hope he does the same this year too)
also I would say Jesuszilla, but something are not smooth with his chars, especially Andy (there's something about the char that is not smooth)
good coder, but I don't understand his decisions (extravagant), his carol and Goeniko make no sense, too broken, btw I saw other day cvs2 sprites for carol ( I don't remember where), I wonder why he didn't use the cvs2 sprite of her
Almos forgot......DGO, I don't have complains, all his chars are amazing

I wish more from these 4 creator, and I hope Jesuszilla makes ex groove even knowing he won't
Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 10:08:20 pm by kamui 2.0
Re: which are the wish rosters 4 release for Christmas and new year/end of the year
#2  December 07, 2022, 02:22:16 pm
also I would say Jesuszilla, but something are not smooth with his chars, especially Andy (there's something about the char that is not smooth)
good coder,
one day cvsraiden just like what he did to his cvssagat, maybe? :mlol: he has been using raiden in cvs2, so maybe we might not know if he is gonna make a one day cvsraiden maybe during christmas eve, during christmas, during new year eve or maybe during new year. Speaking of cvs2 groove, i might also look forward to jthesaltyy's stuff, he had hiryu and thanos in his wip page, but they were gone, so we might not know.

I might be looking forward to Pots' Shin Gouki in MVC style where he had the wip like fourteen years ago: https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/p-o-t-s-wip-old-nakoruru-geese-64352.msg667127.html#msg667127 maybe he might be secretly making him? :P or even some bonus stages by him as well ;D

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
Re: which are the wish rosters 4 release for Christmas and new year/end of the year
#3  December 07, 2022, 03:22:53 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Haha. A blast from the past. That character would've been innovative back then, in the dark ages of MvC characters, but I think nowadays there are many good ones.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#4  December 11, 2022, 12:53:15 am
loved ur nickname oraora (i don't know how to quote)
how do u know that  Jesuszilla's using cvsraiden ? where did u see ?btw, I said  Jesuszilla's chars are not smooth, but I love them
I hope to see a surprise from waru in end of the year, any cvs2 char with grooves are welcome
#5  December 11, 2022, 01:20:03 am
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
I'm having hopes for Race Akira's Nightmare Geese Howard, also, haven't seen Werewood in a long time so, I would like to see some SF4 characters from him, and  IET_Arcade has been working on Furia Royale on Mugen, switched to Ikemen and finally, moved to Unreal Engine, hope to see those characters released for Mugen someday.
Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 03:35:33 am by Noside
#6  December 11, 2022, 06:23:58 pm
Haha. A blast from the past. That character would've been innovative back then, in the dark ages of MvC characters, but I think nowadays there are many good ones.
I still hope you will still secretly make him  ;D jk

loved ur nickname oraora (i don't know how to quote)
how do u know that  Jesuszilla's using cvsraiden ? where did u see ?btw, I said  Jesuszilla's chars are not smooth, but I love them
I hope to see a surprise from waru in end of the year, any cvs2 char with grooves are welcome
lol thanks, it is in his wip thread where he is remaking every of h' cvs2 characters: https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/jesuszillas-wips-remake-all-hs-characters-current-severe-adhd-176092.220.html since he has a full time job currently, it might be unlikely that he might have time for mugen Sorry, I misread, I saw his tweet where he was playing cvs2 and he is currently maining grapper characters like Zangief, Raiden and Vice, maybe he might hook up a one day cvsraiden with special intro against his own cvsalex?  :P

Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 08:16:48 am by oraora?
New #7  December 16, 2022, 04:13:22 pm
I'm having hopes for Race Akira's Nightmare Geese Howard, also, haven't seen Werewood in a long time so, I would like to see some SF4 characters from him, and DA_Maverik has been working on Furia Royale on Mugen, switched to Ikemen and finally, moved to Unreal Engine, hope to see those characters released for Mugen someday.
I'd love to see some street figher 4/5 in 2d

oraora
Jesuszilla is good, I like his felicia and alex
the only problem is lack of ex groove
Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 12:28:39 am by Bad Mr. Basara
#8  December 16, 2022, 04:33:34 pm
    • Argentina
I just wish for Tatsu to share more stages, he has shown a ton of unreleased stages in his youtube channel
#9  December 16, 2022, 04:48:28 pm
Tatsu's Sound Beach looks amazing
#10  December 16, 2022, 05:08:39 pm
    • Argentina
the one's I want him to release its the rooftops from Real Bout 2 and the museum from Real Bout 1
#11  December 16, 2022, 06:07:06 pm
#12  December 16, 2022, 06:31:01 pm
    • Argentina
New #13  December 16, 2022, 09:27:22 pm
I wonder why his videos always low quality

please warusaki san, makes a surprise at christmas or the end of year
I already bought I already stick for this
onegaishimasu !

btw pots, when u did the combo video did u used an arcade stick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJZX7WasWA&ab_channel=PauloSilva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nBPbXCkkcQ&ab_channel=PauloSilva

at least I remember this combos was made by you, right ?
Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 12:29:38 am by Bad Mr. Basara
#14  December 22, 2022, 05:44:41 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Yeah. Those were done on a keyboard. Not that they're very impressive.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
New #15  December 23, 2022, 05:00:47 pm
Yeah. Those were done on a keyboard. Not that they're very impressive.
I just bought an arcade stick, I can't even make a shoryuken
I can't believe that u did in keyboard, actually is very impressive

is already Christmas in Japan and nothing from warusaki3, praying for the end of years
btw, we had cvskuroko ex, right ? now is just kuroko, something happened ?
Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 12:30:29 am by Bad Mr. Basara
#16  January 01, 2023, 09:25:39 am
The last final time when I was using Kuroko which was years ago, he doesn't have Kuroko_ex.def

I was also expecting more old Mugen creators back like Sander71113, Orochi Herman (love his setsuna, kagami, shadow dio) :mlol: Orochi Herman is still around, but not working on Mugen anymore (I was in twitter and did follow his twitter account and saw him posting), Sander71113 is a manager of a restaurant from what I remember so far, but still, seeing old Mugen creators back especially from the Dos era updating their creations to the lastest engine was a cool thing to see  :8):

#17  January 23, 2023, 04:37:24 pm
The last final time when I was using Kuroko which was years ago, he doesn't have Kuroko_ex.def

I was also expecting more old Mugen creators back like Sander71113, Orochi Herman (love his setsuna, kagami, shadow dio) :mlol: Orochi Herman is still around, but not working on Mugen anymore (I was in twitter and did follow his twitter account and saw him posting), Sander71113 is a manager of a restaurant from what I remember so far, but still, seeing old Mugen creators back especially from the Dos era updating their creations to the lastest engine was a cool thing to see  :8):
I can't believe I'm older than you here
about kuroko, I'm pretty he had a ex version (a long, long time ago)
I don't understand the thing about shadow dio. why he is so popular ?
in short, warusaki3 didn't come for this christmas o new year, I hope I don't need to wait for a decade again