YesNoOk

CVSNB-CVS STYLE PROJECT LIST (Read 172738 times)

Started by C.v.s The Abstract, April 24, 2011, 10:25:14 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

A Jin update Or remake of jin in his Flame plans Attire for demeber 2012

No
28 (21.1%)
Yes Sfxtk version(
85 (63.9%)
maybe
20 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Re: CVSNB WIP THREAD- PAUL PHOENIX 79%,Asuka kazama(pending),Oni Rasuel(BOC-Pending)
#701  February 22, 2012, 07:58:22 am
  • Rawr!
douglass just stop posting ur making an ass of urself.

lol @ cvsnb lol sorry dude u assumed i was roman, i didn't say i was lol.

but i do my fair share at TMP lol.
Re: CVSNB WIP THREAD- PAUL PHOENIX 79%,Asuka kazama(pending),Oni Rasuel(BOC-Pending)
#702  February 22, 2012, 08:00:20 am
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
Noo biggie bro. The website seem dead tho
#703  February 22, 2012, 08:02:10 am
    • Thailand
I really don't want to spend my time pointing out facts to a hypocrite.

Only one around here my dude, and that's you.

Have at me then. I haven't contradicted myself once while here. You want an argument, you've got it.

And FYI bro, I explicitly pointed out your failure to read my post. You haven't done so with mine. And pay attention - My edit acknowledging Seanalty came half an hour before you even posted just in case you missed that or better yet, just in case you can't admit that you were wrong.

Edit:
And given the fact that you're a "veteran," I'm pretty sure you'll have people come along with you for support even though you're wrong. Since you can't admit to you hypocrisy after this, I'm pretty sure you never will but that post already made it clear that you were wrong.
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=128286.msg1520577#msg1520577
Nobody cares about your "truth." Nobody wants to read this thread to see an argument that adds no productivity to CVSBN's projects.

Please, don't post in this thread anymore.
#704  February 22, 2012, 08:06:53 am
  • Rawr!
yeah there's only like 3 spriters or something, obviously roman being the main spriter, then their's miguel and warrior also.. but the activity is mostly in the staff section of the forums lol.  but yeah it is a dead forum .. but the project is far from it :). we just need the support or ppl like urself to contribute.

@Rajaa: thanx hopefully he gets the msg.
#705  February 22, 2012, 10:14:13 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
why do I always miss out everytime an illogic noob gets owned? Lol...
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 10:18:51 am by Lord Kain
#706  February 22, 2012, 12:40:46 pm
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
I know right?  Smh...
#707  February 22, 2012, 04:39:11 pm
Yeah, Asuka wins the poll.
#708  February 22, 2012, 11:58:22 pm
  • Just a regular goon
This guys giving me a headache.

Either way, I've seen atleast 3 differnt attempts at making Paul and I've tried myself to make him. CVS is the one I've seen get furthest so we can expect a good Paul. So Douglass, just quit the arguament. Nobody seems to be on your side and Now I have a headache from reading your arguament.

Peace.
"What do you want?"
"My face on the one dollar bill"
The Joker in Batman (1989)
#709  February 23, 2012, 12:55:52 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
dude, he's already banned.

moving on, what's up with asuka ?
#710  February 23, 2012, 12:59:59 am
  • You don't know enehthin.
This guys giving me a headache.

Either way, I've seen atleast 3 differnt attempts at making Paul and I've tried myself to make him. CVS is the one I've seen get furthest so we can expect a good Paul. So Douglass, just quit the arguament. Nobody seems to be on your side and Now I have a headache from reading your arguament.

Peace.

Totally unnecassary, argument's over already.
Gameboy Scorpion - 4%

SUPER SECRET STAGE - 0% ;)
#711  February 23, 2012, 02:56:25 am
    • USA
Okay Yall Paul is Like 90% finish, Just Need to do 1 kick, 3 more special and 2 taunt, But for Now He gonna be on Pause, Cause Im planning On Releasing Paul and Asuka At the same Timing Which will be a month n 15 days or less from Now, Cause ima Be working on mario and Asuka ( Im not working yugo til the summer)
Paul is Half way done,Not trolling btw,Ima save his File on my memory Stick,So most of my New Post will be Asuka 2maro, SO "get ready for the Next battle" Asuka VS Sakura? Coming soon? My dream Match  <333  :o
#712  February 23, 2012, 03:25:33 am
  • WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?!
    • USA
Okay Yall Paul is Like 90% finish, Just Need to do 1 kick, 3 more special and 2 taunt, But for Now He gonna be on Pause, Cause Im planning On Releasing Paul and Asuka At the same Timing Which will be a month n 15 days or less from Now, Cause ima Be working on mario and Asuka ( Im not working yugo til the summer)
Paul is Half way done,Not trolling btw,Ima save his File on my memory Stick,So most of my New Post will be Asuka 2maro, SO "get ready for the Next battle" Asuka VS Sakura? Coming soon? My dream Match  <333  :o

Kick. Fucking. ASS!!!
Current Status: N/A
#713  February 23, 2012, 11:13:13 am
  • Rawr!

Kick. Fucking. ASS!!!

and chew bubblegum! lol

anyways cvsnb nice work.. can't w8 to use paul's signature moves in mugen! especially against Jin!
Re: CVS-Asuka (3%).Paul(90%)-Mario-(1%) and ???????(not yugo)
#714  February 23, 2012, 06:20:57 pm
this is very good and i have to say your a spriter that i like and you are more like me because i will show my sprites for sprite progress for my own tekken characters for my character project tekken vs. soul calibur characters. i cant wait to see more progress on asuka kazama  :sugoi:
#715  February 23, 2012, 06:29:00 pm
    • mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/

good luck with mario, really looking forward to what you do with him.

if you don't mind my asking, were you planning to make a ryu hayabusa? i only ask due to you made some comment on him in the thread and for awhile you had a great sprite edit. if not, no big, i only wondered due to those 2 things
#716  February 23, 2012, 07:45:02 pm
    • USA
yeah Ryu hyabusa should be sometime   august or september, yugo in the summer, Mario,asuka and,paul around the same timing in a month or so
#717  February 23, 2012, 09:28:42 pm
    • USA
Medium kick

working on 2 more kick then finish
 Weak kick and cartwheel strong kick
* her stance by the way getting a update, using her sfxtk base
#718  February 23, 2012, 09:40:08 pm
  • Just a regular goon
Asuka vs Sakura?

-rubbing hands together-

Oh joy.
"What do you want?"
"My face on the one dollar bill"
The Joker in Batman (1989)
#719  February 23, 2012, 09:45:04 pm
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/
Medium kick

working on 2 more kick then finish
 Weak kick and cartwheel strong kick
* her stance by the way getting a update, using her sfxtk base

she shrinks after the back+4 move. also did you intentionally go for the DR colour scheme. overall looks pretty good
#720  February 23, 2012, 09:57:10 pm
    • USA