YesNoOk

ShinRei's Edit Thread (Read 91769 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, July 20, 2015, 02:01:54 pm
Share this topic:
Re: ShinRei's Edit Thread
#161  August 07, 2015, 06:46:34 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Hades you have skills! :)
#162  August 08, 2015, 04:48:50 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
@ShinRei: Nyankoro's krizalid, which you've edited, has slow down on his "tornado kick moves" (have no idea what the move is called). Any idea how to get around that?
#163  August 08, 2015, 05:31:46 am
    • USA
@ShinRei: Nyankoro's krizalid, which you've edited, has slow down on his "tornado kick moves" (have no idea what the move is called). Any idea how to get around that?

Are you referring to the pause times? If so that's how it's always been in kof.
If you want to change it just lower the pausetime value in ff.

Posted: August 08, 2015, 06:03:36 am
Fonts... finished :)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f2pbm2gweqz5gdc/

Do you need LvL3 Portraits too?

Posted: August 07, 2015, 04:56:47 pm
If you didn't need them... too late. I made some lol

I also updated the ones I made for Lei-Lei and Felicia. They're the same images but they have better quality now.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
http://www.mediafire.com/download/sfibg9zhcdal300/

Those dark-stalkers ports are super nice! Been thinking about doing the rest of the characters. Recently had watched the animated series which inspired me to retouch them in the first place. If you want you can do those as well the ones that have art for them.
#164  August 10, 2015, 07:26:29 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
If you like, take it as running animation for Hugo:

here is the best size for GM's Hugo to match CVS characters:
and yes, SF3 gameplay is slower than CVS/Pots gameplay. It need to speed up Hugo, Elena, Ibuki, Makoto to a little bit faster to cope with cvs characters.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#165  August 10, 2015, 08:22:08 pm
    • Argentina

I'm glad like you like them, guys :D

Those dark-stalkers ports are super nice! Been thinking about doing the rest of the characters. Recently had watched the animated series which inspired me to retouch them in the first place. If you want you can do those as well the ones that have art for them.

I've just read your comment :( But... I just finished them too, so... :D here I leave you them. I also updated the one I made for Bulleta time ago because the other image was a bit blurry.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a0la9azcl0epn1g/
Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 08:35:09 pm by HadeS
#166  August 10, 2015, 08:26:31 pm
  • No waifu no laifu
    • USA
    • srsnugglebunz@gmail.com
These characters are really coming together well. Thanks to all of you guys for contributing ports and such to this project. Can't wait to see more.
#167  August 10, 2015, 08:33:22 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

I've just read your comment :( But... I just finished them too, so... :D here I leave you them. I also updated the one I made for Bulleta time ago because the other image was a bit blurry.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a0la9azcl0epn1g/

These are obviously awesome. Great Job on them man.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#168  August 14, 2015, 11:03:28 pm
I like these chars, but everytime I install them into my screen pack (duracellars's mugen multiverse cross gen 1.1) there is a circle flame sprites that always appears between the chars when the match starts and during the match's entirety ....anyway to get rid of that?
#169  August 18, 2015, 08:33:37 am
    • USA
I like these chars, but everytime I install them into my screen pack (duracellars's mugen multiverse cross gen 1.1) there is a circle flame sprites that always appears between the chars when the match starts and during the match's entirety ....anyway to get rid of that?

No plans nor do I have any interest in 1.1 unfortunately.
-Small update to The MK ninjas(Fixed max mode usage) & updated Haggar.
I'll release his final update later this week.
Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 08:39:26 am by ShinRei
#170  August 18, 2015, 09:11:34 am
  • Niigasan
Decceeenntt I'm starting to get the hang of it a lil thanks for your help man I appreciate it can't wait for heavy d and strowd I love boxers
#171  August 19, 2015, 06:11:19 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
Kool!  Haggar Update! Gotta be patient with your edits. Especally the grapplers.  Check my response on the mugen video thread if you havent already.
#172  August 19, 2015, 06:58:26 am
    • USA
Kool!  Haggar Update! Gotta be patient with your edits. Especally the grapplers.  Check my response on the mugen video thread if you havent already.

If it's about any fixes then I gotchu. I more or less know the functionality of how these character play, I just have a process of how I do things. I released what you have now soley because someone had asked me to & people were just taking my incomplete edits out of my ikemen & sharing them.
#173  August 19, 2015, 09:05:04 am
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
Do this edits work on normal mugen or I have to use the ad0004 addon?

#174  August 19, 2015, 09:54:43 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
ShinRei, do you mind updating SNk Edits especially Krizalid with CVS2 Fire/Power/Energy sprites instead of SNK-ish fire sparks?
I am talking about using theses things:
That would more fine pots-ish edit Edit. Take your time.

#175  August 19, 2015, 10:47:03 am
    • USA
Yes they work for normal mugen & no you don't need add004. They are pre-patched for those that do use it.

ShinRei, do you mind updating SNk Edits especially Krizalid with CVS2 Fire/Power/Energy sprites instead of SNK-ish fire sparks?

If anyone wants to compile the high res fx into individual sprite packs for a certain character I'll do it. I say this because I don't want to search the web for effects. I don't have photoshop or any other programs any more so it's not a priority to me.

lui

#176  August 19, 2015, 10:50:40 am
    • USA
Yes they work for normal mugen & no you don't need add004. They are pre-patched for those that do use it.

If anyone wants to compile the high res fx into individual sprite packs for a certain character I'll do it. I say this because I don't want to search the web for effects. I don't have photoshop or any other programs any more so it's not a priority to me.

ryon has a pack full of over 100 high-res fx here in the forum you can use, but they come in sprite sheets instead of em being individual
#177  August 19, 2015, 11:12:32 am
    • USA

ryon has a pack full of over 100 high-res fx here in the forum you can use, but they come in sprite sheets instead of em being individual

Yes I've seen it, but it's still the same. I'm really not trying to add on to what I'm already doing at the moment. I will definitely burn out. So as I said if anyone of you wants to separate them I'll use them otherwise it's the last thing I will do.

lui

#178  August 19, 2015, 05:24:21 pm
    • USA
if they were to be seperated into individual sprites, do you want them to be added on to the pallette of a character or do you want them to be indexed with their own seperate pallettes?
#179  August 19, 2015, 11:53:17 pm
    • USA
if they were to be seperated into individual sprites, do you want them to be added on to the pallette of a character or do you want them to be indexed with their own seperate pallettes?

Well.. I have zero experience when it comes to pals & most of these characters aren't Cs'd. I would think indexed, but I'll leave it up to you guys because honestly idk 100% lol
#180  August 20, 2015, 12:05:43 am
  • Raging Fist
CS or not Im sure I can figure it out how to do things.
Btw, If I CS a warusaki3 char, would you be able to make it POTS Style? I figured I would let an old timer have his glory days back with a mighty Kasane Ate(Hint)