YesNoOk

Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all? (Read 4446553 times)

Started by Flowrellik, June 12, 2016, 08:03:52 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all?
#681  December 27, 2020, 08:33:48 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Was having an off day and this brightened me up. Absolutely hilarious.

I didn’t know our society’s dignity rested on a 20 year old fighting game engine btw but I feel very thankful Dizzy’s Ted Talk taught me so.
#682  December 27, 2020, 08:44:59 pm
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
Even on Crapchive threads Dizzy goes with that behavior against MFG, MFFA, AndersonKenya's host, IMT and others sites and hosts.
Even against users on Crapchive, since Dizzy still banning people and authors there for no reason at all.

On a side note, I had to make myself get banned cause of all of these damn Fartchive, Asschive, Buttchive, or whatever you name users where making such a puss about you and how some of your facts (definitley not opinions) reflect the way they punish you for absolutely nothing at all.Trust me, sharing is caring but if you try to make a mess a out of someone (which is you :) ) whos trying his best accomplishments to make the most out of his life to others, and you (who is Dizzy and their group of snitches) decided to make a dumb living and puss out for all the work they done thinking that you could've done better and have the rights to ban for the fun of it.

THAT'S WHEN YOU HAVE F***ED UP, SCREW MA!
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
#683  December 27, 2020, 08:56:34 pm
    • USA
I just wanna add I got banned from there for unknown reasons. Big shocker, I know.

When I asked why, Dizzy just said he didn’t have time for my games lol

I’m not omnipotent folks. That’s not how administration works lol

Anyhoo ace crew MA indeed. I know some good folks on there but that place is too much of a mess as is.
#684  December 28, 2020, 12:21:59 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
lol, I just got myself banned from MA because I posted my newest stages there, except they were decoys with links to my Mediafire uploads. I wasn't even being an ass about it, I just prefer people getting my stages from where I originally upload them (especially my collabs with Scepter, he did that stuff for free and no other person should be potentially making money off it).

The best part, no one else has tried uploading them there since. And apparently it didn't warrant a permaban, which people have been getting for less than what I did.
#685  December 28, 2020, 12:29:12 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
ripperoni, i better start releasing stuff in my discord, AK1 or my youtube.
#686  December 28, 2020, 01:21:29 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
i see no problem there- pretty accurate (thx for uncensoring it btw- shows youre a tiny bit less corrupt than ur boss)
I think you're fundamentally misunderstanding what's going on here. Your hateful, disturbing tirades still do not and will not have a platform here. This is all just making sure this most recent and most disgusting low of yours is recorded—and not subject to an attempt at your rewriting of history, like that ridiculously dumb and petty rehosting of that Hyper Dragon Ball Z video that you later tried to play off as a joke. Because that rehosted video, much like this recent post, so totally exposes you as the sad, lonely, and spiteful person that you are.

And even in this very post there's a ton of other horrific things you're casually tossing off:

all the retards who posted above me they are still willing to suck ur gay dick
likewise none of the deep retards who posted above me is capable to grasp the concept of truth or lie even if their life depended on it- they may be able to type words like humans but ultimately they just follow the herd like the animal they truly are
likewise none
truly unironically... just kill yourselves u bunch of wicked dumbfucks
You play yourself off as some crusader of justice, fighting against the tyranny of the evil MFG... and the evil MFFA, and the evil MUGEN Wikia, heck, literally every single other MUGEN community. I also hear you've been banned from Wikipedia! But yes, you play as the only truly enlightened one around, the only one fighting for what's right. And yet, you're the only one saying these horrific, offensive, and bigoted things. You're the one who does so with ease and abandon, all to advance a deranged, pathetic, and one-sided harassment campaign against anyone who dares disagree with you.

And that's why everyone is mocking you, why they're all laughing and jeering. Because you're a sad bully with literally nothing better to do. Try getting a life.
#687  December 28, 2020, 02:50:12 am
    • USA
I'll be honest, Dizzy DID get one thing correct.

I am indeed gay. So congrats, brownie points lol
#688  December 28, 2020, 03:15:35 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
so u finally came out as a homosexual? imma be honest, i didn't expect somebody to be lgbt.... but i'm heterosexual so...
#689  December 28, 2020, 03:24:47 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
Also, at least Mediafire is still user-friendly if you want to use it for free. You don't see them deliberately blocking new or non-paying users from as much as possible. Dizzy apparently doesn't even trust new users with viewing their own profiles!
#690  December 28, 2020, 03:26:04 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
MA is a site that's better off nuked outright.
#691  December 28, 2020, 03:27:15 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
so u finally came out as a homosexual? imma be honest, i didn't expect somebody to be lgbt.... but i'm heterosexual so...
There's a ton of queer people in the MUGEN community, including me. That's why Dizzy keeps dropping those homophobic slurs!
#692  December 28, 2020, 03:28:44 am
    • USA
I think Dizzy should steer queer of this place.

I'll go now
#693  December 28, 2020, 03:32:18 am
  • Raging Fist
Guess that makes me gay too then. The MA place is full of sad boys anyways lmao!
#694  December 28, 2020, 03:34:59 am
    • USA
If I've learned anything from JK Rowling, if someone says you're gay, then you are. So yes, we're all gay.
#695  December 28, 2020, 03:35:33 am
    • USA
Today I asked DarkSideJoe over on YouTube about why he never released his Mizoguchi character and he blamed the MUGEN Archive for it. Goes to show how the MUGEN Archive is. I DID try to ask him about ignoring those snot-nosed bandits over there, but he refused. It's a shame that character was made private because of them.
#696  December 28, 2020, 03:38:57 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Why blaming someone's sexual orientation? No matter if someone likes blowing long thick cocks or licking till squirting shelves, NO ONE'S GONNA SEE THAT IN A FORUM, dude. This is about mugen, not onlyfans(I got some contributions there, but not my own channel). What people sees in a forum is the quality of the creation and/or how this person helps out the community. NOTHING ELSE.

PS: I'm bisexual, so I do expect some insults.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#697  December 28, 2020, 03:41:41 am
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
The funny thing about this is that dizzy is his own worst enemy. His flagrant banning spree will come to bite his ass when nobody can even access MA anymore and only the most devoted to bootlicking would be able to get through... though let's be honest, dizzy would probably ban them too. Since sweet google rep doesn't mean shit if whole countries can't access the site lol.
#698  December 28, 2020, 03:42:00 am
    • USA
#699  December 28, 2020, 03:44:17 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#700  December 28, 2020, 03:51:46 am
    • USA