YesNoOk

The Calamix Power Fighters V2 (Read 42017 times)

Started by Calamix, August 08, 2008, 11:37:51 am
Share this topic:
Re: The Calamix Power Fighters V2
#21  November 08, 2008, 12:39:51 pm
    • USA
I dont get it, so much work was put in this game yet I can already see inconsistencies in the second screenshot :P

[size=03pt]portraits[/size]
#22  November 09, 2008, 04:23:16 am
  • I´m Onslaught...
keep in mind that not all robot masters available have the same amount of artwork made(Plugman was a robot master that recently appeared in MM9,oilman only appeared in Powered up iirc) so it's very difficult to make portraits for "less favorited" robots

Spoiler: Tribute (click to see content)
Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 04:28:53 am by kpt25
#23  November 09, 2008, 12:50:26 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
very impressive job my friend  ;)

do you plan:
- to keep on updating the game?
- to release an unmoleboxed version or the chars separately?

:2thumbsup:

I wanna update it again. I finished Topman yet and I have Toadman at 90%. But I think I spend so many time to do more chars because I can't make anything on Dicember and January.

Chars separately? It's a difficult question xD I hate that people uploaded my chars without my consentiment, and all my public chars are on esnips, and this annoying me. But it's possible one day I'll release a char / some chars for view if the people continue uploading it to the net or not. If not, I'll release more of my creations.

a lot of great news  :)

concerning the privacy of your creations, i totaly understand.

that's the reason of the "unrequestable status" of, for example, Ironmugen's creations in the mugen museum: even if some of his creations are still online (at least - with his autorisation - on Fanatic Mugen), i refuse to give them throught the request service of the museum...

---> maybe you can think to give me a copy of your creations for being integrated in the perfect select but as private creations

you're already very present in the perfect select, with your numerous public releases, but that doesn't reflect exactly your very long "career" in our community
 :thinking2: