YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1523403 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#341  October 22, 2015, 05:52:15 pm
#342  October 22, 2015, 06:57:33 pm
It's in the god damn manga, why do you post a link to Kotaku for that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#343  October 22, 2015, 07:21:27 pm
    • USA
12 Important Dragon Ball Super Changes To The Current Canon. Number 7 Will Shock You!
#344  October 22, 2015, 07:37:19 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Yeah I guess Champa is saved for last to keep people watching The Series.

Also, this might be interesting as the name SSGSS is changed to Super Saiyan Blue now.
http://kotaku.com/dragon-balls-most-ridiculous-super-saiyan-form-gets-a-n-1737985192?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Personally I think it would've been easier if they would've just named the 1st Super Saiyan God form "Saiyan God" because the 1st form is kinda like a normal younger looking Goku that looks like he is in a way more powerful version of Kaiyoken (I say this because of the red flame like aura that surrounds him and because of the red hair and his hair stays normal and it doesn't rise up and look spikey like a regular Super Saiyan does). Then when he actually goes Super Saiyan while in God form, then they could've just called it "Super Saiyan God". It would've made things far more simple with the names, especially if they plan on making them even stronger. (Hence like if they go further beyond while in that form and possibly go Super Saiyan 2 or 3 while in God form, then they simple could call it "Super Saiyan God 2 or 3 or SSG 2 or SSG 3"

To me that would've made way more sense than labeling it Super Saiyan Blue, unless he plans on giving them different colors if they get even stronger than Blue...
Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 08:59:08 pm by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#345  October 22, 2015, 08:10:33 pm
We all know the next level is Green. It's Broly.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#346  October 22, 2015, 11:45:26 pm
i would like to see piccolo fighting again, but i know that this isnt going to happen,sad.
#347  October 23, 2015, 12:07:16 am
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
Doesn't Piccolo do some fighting in the upcoming R.O.F arc?
He did in the movie
#348  October 23, 2015, 12:21:41 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Broly clearly says hes Akuma, so hes super sayan devil, six sayans feared him enough that he turned into the devil
#349  October 23, 2015, 12:29:12 am
Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Future Trunks, Paragus, aaaaaaand nope, close but no cigar. Nice one though.
#350  October 26, 2015, 11:14:54 am
About the 15th episode, it seems Akira forgot about DragonBall (Kid Goku's story), I mean, there was a dog mayor (or mayor dog?), there were Red Ribbon soldiers who were dogs, the same Shu (Pilaf's gang) shown in the Battle of Gods episodes... so those Snak aliens didn't do their research carefully.

But apart from that it was a nice episode, also nice touch when they set the arena and the golden statue was on the floor. ;D
For a moment I thought Mr Satan was going to lose, but he "won". That moment was funny.

Red, Green and Blue. RGB. And there we have it.
#351  October 26, 2015, 12:36:44 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Future Trunks, Paragus, aaaaaaand nope, close but no cigar. Nice one though.
The six fearful sayans were the soldiers ordered to kill him as a baby! This is my headcanon now.
#352  October 26, 2015, 01:33:58 pm
Actually it's 5 pouring their power into the sixth so with Goku, Future Trunks and Paragus, it fits, you were right. Truth revealed, he's the Super Saiyan Devil. There's black, red green blue yellow (RGBY), the last one missing for the last form is white.
Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 01:39:48 pm by DKDC
#353  October 27, 2015, 03:43:58 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

this puzzle titled " The Warriors that will protect the Earth" comes out in December has led to speculation that these characters will become the new "God" warriors.
#354  October 27, 2015, 09:49:52 am
#355  October 28, 2015, 06:29:42 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
trunks and goten werent even in the freeza arc.

#356  October 28, 2015, 06:40:49 pm
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
I just don't like how they made most of the other Z fighters kinda useless or rather don't fight as much anymore. Its mainly focusing on Goku and Vegeta. It would be nice to see a way for Gohan, Piccolo, Tien, Yamcha, or even Krillin to increase their strength to be something more than where it is now. I know everyone  can't be strong like Goku and Vegeta but, Piccolo hasn't gotten a boost in strength/speed since becoming a Super Namek.
#357  October 28, 2015, 07:52:11 pm
Watch the Freeza movie (or wait for the anime version)
trunks and goten werent even in the freeza arc.
I know (I'm still hoping it's because they realized they should be growing up a bit by now, Trunks should be as he was when he killed Freeza at 13 at that point), but it's a promo art for an upcoming arc, I don't see anything strange or foreshadowing of anything in it.
Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:55:20 pm by DKDC
#358  October 28, 2015, 08:02:10 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
goku kinda jumped in height very suddenly when he was a kid, maybe the same will happen? Gohan had more heights tho.
#359  October 28, 2015, 08:23:40 pm
We've had this conversation before, and there was a three years gap when he grew up while training at Kami's place. Plus Future Trunks when he killed Freeza was 13, which is younger than what he should be during the Freeza movie (8 in the Buu saga, 10 years later he's 18, Pan is 4, so during the Freeza movie, he should be at least 14, which is older than Future Trunks was the first time)
#360  October 28, 2015, 08:53:58 pm
    • USA
Watch the Freeza movie (or wait for the anime version)

I did and I loved the fact they let them have their shine and get back into action. My only thing is that I wish they had more of that, like they did in the first 2 sagas of DBZ. But yeah, I guess we'll have to keep watching to see what they do in next in the anime

goku kinda jumped in height very suddenly when he was a kid, maybe the same will happen? Gohan had more heights tho.

Yea your right. Things have yet to be revealed so you never know what might happen.
Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 08:57:50 pm by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~