YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1523810 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#561  April 24, 2016, 03:05:29 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Oh, sorry.. I forgot to put spoiler. My bad
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#562  May 09, 2016, 09:33:13 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
so apparently the next big bad is Black Goku, an evil future version of Goku.. and Future Trunks is coming back
#563  May 09, 2016, 09:41:19 am
Huh, it's regular Trunks and not time patrol Trunks, so no big time disruption like in Xeno. Wonder where this black Goku comes from then. If it's from the future of this timeline,how would Trunks from an alternate future know him ? Unless future Trunks is also from this timeline, but it does talk about the Trunks that beat Cell and restored peace.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#564  May 09, 2016, 09:48:58 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
that sounds like a joke considered black goku was the plot of Dragonball AF with the whole Xicor thing

I dont find that news in any of the main dbz sites yet either, and they were pretty quick on talking abotu Omni King
#565  May 09, 2016, 11:30:17 am
Cool, Evil Goku

I got lots of catching up to do, haven't seen a single episode yet.
#566  May 09, 2016, 11:44:13 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
It gets better as it goes along. You may even get by skipping the first two arcs.

#567  May 09, 2016, 11:47:15 am
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.
#568  May 09, 2016, 12:19:03 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#569  May 09, 2016, 12:28:14 pm
I prefer an crossover Tournament Arc next. Think about some Chrono Trigger, NekoMajin or Dr. Slump Characters taking place in one of the universes. Maybe Future Trunks is a fighter from one of the 12 universes. We have to see who this Evil Goku is. I hope they won't make Character ripoffs or more counterparts like they did with Frieza and Frost. The only counterpart I would like to see is one for Bardock.
#570  May 09, 2016, 04:48:32 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#571  May 09, 2016, 05:02:57 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Trunks has been getting into Bulma's hair dye as well, I see.  I miss the purple already.

But geez, they really are dipping into the fan series out there for ideas, huh?  Give it the benefit of the doubt, but...Black Goku?  We already went through Turles.  But hey, maybe there is still hope for that reworked SSJ4 form.
#572  May 09, 2016, 05:07:21 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Thats just Toryama concept art, he always draw trunks and bulma with the same hair color.

Maybe the Black Goku is Xenoverse Bardock.
#573  May 09, 2016, 06:42:48 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#574  May 09, 2016, 07:37:02 pm
For their 60th anniversary, Toei opened a Youtube channel until July 2017, and it will have some of their series like Dragon Ball, Ojamajo Doremi, Digimon Adventure for free. DBZ, having run for 30 years, includes 2 movies, Path to Power from '96 and History of Trunks from '93. The currently airing Dragon Ball Super is also moving into a Future Trunks arc starting June 12, hence the occasion. (the rest is a quick list of examples of 40 other series that the Youtube channel will have, like Arale, Hokuto no ken etc.)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#575  May 09, 2016, 11:25:52 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

back to black goku, I feel it has been properly set up in S, he's becoming more and more egoistical and close minded ; I mean, it was alerady pretty bad in the cell saga, but lately he' even bothering people who job is to destroy planets for his personal objectives.
#576  May 10, 2016, 12:20:46 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
I can be very wrong, but it's only I see "Super" Goku has more of how Toriyama see the main character than "Z" Goku?

I mean, the stupid and broly-level-based inoccence of that character was more showed in DBZ mangá, and DBS seems to follow that thing.

At least in the DBZ anime, Goku has somewat a "scout" and kinda matured persona.
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#577  May 10, 2016, 04:49:39 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
For their 60th anniversary, Toei opened a Youtube channel until July 2017, and it will have some of their series like Dragon Ball, Ojamajo Doremi, Digimon Adventure for free.
nice, gonna check it ou-... aaand it's region locked. fuck the internet
#578  May 15, 2016, 02:26:01 pm
Heyyy it's time for dumb shit fillers, and it involves Pilaf. ... That's not going to last until June 12th, is it ??!
#579  May 16, 2016, 02:14:28 pm
    • Germany
Heyyy it's time for dumb shit fillers, and it involves Pilaf. ... That's not going to last until June 12th, is it ??!

Oh common the parts with Piccolo where nice, and I have rather a slice of life filler here and there instead of "Endless 5 Minute" fights of the old DBZ Time.  ;D
#580  May 16, 2016, 03:18:50 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
And here I was hoping to see the multiverse tournament before another Arc. Oh well....
Sounds reasonable for the fillers to last until June 12th, with fillers being animated by the shit studios, leaving some time for the good studio(s) to draw the important episodes.

Oh well, at least we have Jojo and Archer episodes to hold until then.