YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1523313 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#761  July 29, 2016, 01:29:51 am
    • Germany
There is a New Artbook on the Japanese Amazon that contains some DB Super Artwork, and it seems to spoil something about Black.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

If the amazonpage gets removed or if I fucked up the link or something, here the Sample Image from the Amazon Page.
#762  July 31, 2016, 06:42:18 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#763  July 31, 2016, 07:39:00 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Wow it looks like:

#764  August 01, 2016, 01:39:29 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeah, it's nice that I did not see it being that obvious, yet it's just about adding 2+2 , black is a lot like zamasu , black comes from the future; by coming from the future it measn that black does not yet exist, but now thanks to goku's intervention (because weird dragon ball time causality, nvm that) black is now a thing that will exist.
#765  August 01, 2016, 01:42:24 am
Except it's the future of a different timeline, one where Goku has been dead for a long time, and it's unlikely that future Zamasu met him - even if future Zamasu got there on his own without Goku, we still don't have an explanation for Black looking like Goku. Unless, again, something happened in future Hell.
At any rate, now we're going deep in the rankings of those in charge of the universe, more Kaiohs and Kaiohshins are getting involved.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#766  August 01, 2016, 01:46:39 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Wow it looks like:

#767  August 01, 2016, 01:50:19 am
Thanks for pointing out what the anime makes extremely obvious, Sherlock.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#768  August 01, 2016, 02:05:00 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
The subbers translating mortal as human is killing me.
#769  August 01, 2016, 05:55:03 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
The subbers translating mortal as human is killing me.

I hear ningen most of the time.

Except it's the future of a different timeline, one where Goku has been dead for a long time, and it's unlikely that future Zamasu met him - even if future Zamasu got there on his own without Goku, we still don't have an explanation for Black looking like Goku. Unless, again, something happened in future Hell.

by how timelines work in dragon ball (however toriyama wants them to), that's hardly relevant.

#770  August 01, 2016, 06:58:33 am
    • USA
Yeah, they ARE talking about humans. Which makes everything even more weird because then that means they're only in charge of watching over the humans for whatever reason.

What about the rest of the universe and its planets? I don't recall DBZ ever having a kaioshin for each planet or race. I thought they were supposed to take care of a universe's section on their own (With 4 Kaiohshins taking care of 1/4 of the universe each, and even taking care of other "Worlds" too).

All this focus in taking care of the humans is weird.
#771  August 01, 2016, 09:30:56 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Except it's the future of a different timeline, one where Goku has been dead for a long time, and it's unlikely that future Zamasu met him

That's what the Time Rings are for. :P
#772  August 01, 2016, 09:50:38 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Humans in dragonball had its own specific name in the past.
Ningen in this context is people or humanoid.
Hence why Black was destroying planets before arriving to earth. Ningen here is just mortals, he even calls Goku a Ningen after being told he's a sayan.
#773  August 01, 2016, 11:25:29 am
At any rate, now we're going deep in the rankings of those in charge of the universe, more Kaiohs and Kaiohshins are getting involved.

That possibilitiy excist but, we don't know how small or big this chance is. If that is the case, it might be explained with flashbacks. At the other hand it is Goku. He should be in heaven and not hell. Unless, he went to hell to stop him like he did with Pikkon against Frieza and Cell. It is getting very Great.
#774  August 01, 2016, 11:41:53 am
It's not Heaven, it's just the "other world". And yes, I said Hell because it was simpler and more understandable, but that's what I meant.
#775  August 01, 2016, 04:50:23 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
and now I am expecting that they will pull a piccolo again and black is the half of zamasu's soul that hates humans relased after zamasu purifies himself for his new job.
#776  August 01, 2016, 04:56:54 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
All that made me expect Gowasu to be the black.
#777  August 02, 2016, 01:40:38 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#778  August 02, 2016, 04:36:48 am
All that made me expect Gowasu to be the black.

There's gotta be something to it, Black has what's likely his green portra earring.

Really been enjoying this arc so far, with the whole mystery around Black's identity. Character development isn't exactly something Dragonball's known for, it's got me more interested in that than the fighting.

Also, 18 is hottest and Trunks knows it.
#779  August 02, 2016, 02:17:12 pm
Pardon the double post.

#780  August 03, 2016, 10:16:32 pm
Dragonball Heroes is Excellent. Too bad it's in Japan only.