YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1563102 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#861  September 17, 2016, 10:24:59 pm
    • Germany
whut, i those are the same.

They can't be the same Timeline since his Future is not affected by the changes, because of quantum universe stuff.

So the First Trunks that was killed by Cell, created a Timeline that was never realy shown in the series, where Cell never traveld back in Time and the Androids 17 and 18 where destroyd, and 16 was probably never been activated, that means that Gohan never became a SSJ2 in that Timeline since the Cell ark never happend there, and that at some point the Cell of that timeline will wake up in a non apocalyptic world with no Androids to absorb, Android 16 still not activated, and with no Timemaschine to Travel back in Time.

Also the Buu Ark would be completly different in this Timeline since Mr. Satan would never become the "Great Hero of Earth" since there where no Cell Games.
#862  September 17, 2016, 10:28:44 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I dont understand where you are forming a timeline where Cell didnt come back, all variations we know of cell in the future lead him to kill trunks and come back, no reason to assume theres one where he just chooses not to.
#863  September 18, 2016, 12:36:37 am
Original timeline A :
Goku dies > android destroy stuff > Trunks goes back in the past then comes back > kills the androids > Cell awakens, kills Trunks > goes back to our timeline, but further than Trunks
we saw this timeline from Cell's flashback. It's the one where he didn't find the androids because Trunks had already killed them, and Cell decided he had to go back to the past to become perfect.

First changed timeline B :
future Trunks arrives from A > Goku gets a heart attack > the androids destroy stuff, but they get killed, Cell doesn't appear > Trunks A leaves > nothing else happens, probably not even the Buu arc since there was no SSJ2 that we know of > Cell awakens, but there's nothing to do for him, he probably dies like a bitch (because everyone is still alive in a perfectly healthy world)
We know this timeline exists because Trunks from A destroyed the androids in his past and returned to the future to destroy his own androids, but never learn about Cell until he woke up and ambushed him to steal his time machine. This has to be the first timeline Trunks changed before Cell stole his time machine, meaning Cell was not awake and Perfect after Goku had his heart attack. It actually seems like the best possible outcome for everyone. This was the first timeline changed by Trunks A but before Cell came back further into the past.

Second changed timeline C - this is the main one :
Cell arrives from A > Trunks arrives from A > Goku gets a heart attack > androids destroy stuff, get absorbed by Cell > Cell games etc. > Trunks knows about Cell and returns to his timeline.

Trunks timeline D - the "Future Trunks" timeline that we know the most :
Goku dies > androids destroy stuff > Trunks goes back in the past then comes back > kills the androids > Cell awakens, Trunks kills him because he knew about him thanks to his visit to C.

we can see a bit of a weird zone where Trunks from D learned in C about what Cell did in A because of something that hadn't happened yet in his timeline (further along in A). When he comes back in D, he prevents the very same event that should have made him aware of Cell's existence in the past. This is kind of a reversed, twisted grandfather paradox, but since we're talking about timelines that keep going on on their own line without being influenced by stuff happening in others unless someone directly comes there, then it all works out. It also works because Cell started later on A and went back further in time than Trunks, creating that timeline that we never saw.

This whole theory breaks a leg in Super because Trunks specifically says he goes back the same number of years so he can be sure he'll get back to the same timeline. Cell changed that by going further back than Trunks A did, so the damaged time machine that Bulma kept in store all this time should be "out of sync" with Future Trunks' timeline, making the whole gang unable to go back to D to meet Black (they should land in A instead, and more years in the future than when Trunks met Black), buuuuuuut...

Also that means there should be the main ring (C) and 3 copies (A, B, D).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 01:04:52 am by Byakko
#864  September 18, 2016, 02:47:52 am
    • USA
Maybe Bulma synced the time machine with the help of Trunks since all you really had to do was fix the amount of time you move in time. I doubt the machine itself matters.

...We're probably giving this more thought than Toriyama himself I bet.
#865  September 18, 2016, 04:17:01 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
considering the zamasu paradox, yeah.
#866  September 18, 2016, 08:12:19 am
    • Germany
Thx Byakko for the detailed explanation.   :)
#867  September 23, 2016, 07:12:35 pm
... Well damn, the manga just confirmed that Zamasu is the absolute shittiest loser of the entire DBZ universe. He really did specifically pick this timeline because the God of Destruction was gone and he would be able to go nuts without being punished by daddy. ... Except then he went and killed the other kais to remove everyone else anyway. But then it kinda tries to justify it by making sure Zamasu is told "there's nothing above the god of destruction, everyone else is fair game, in fact you're probably the strongest", so it kind of works out okay ?
ALSO the manga is handling the grandfather paradox a LOT better, completely removing it !! Now we're talking. Of course that just makes the anime so fucking dumb but what else is new. Seriously, the manga pretty much resolves everything. It even makes Gowasu less of a blind loose retard.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 07:18:50 pm by Byakko
#868  September 23, 2016, 08:09:08 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
thanks, might catch up during the weekend.
#869  September 25, 2016, 08:05:10 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Latest episode is pretty good.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#870  September 25, 2016, 08:23:02 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
yea episode was good.Especially the part when Beerus went Gogeta on Zamasu.But since he wished for immortality I guess future Zamasu and Black
is safe.
Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 08:42:36 pm by mete122
#871  September 26, 2016, 01:34:36 am
This Episode was Excellent. When Goku fell off Whis's shield he was breathing for a little moment. Saiyans can't breath in space. When Whis picked Goku up with his staff, I expected Goku to hold his own throat. It would just show he can't breath but, is safe thanks to Whis.
Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 01:38:19 am by Omega
#872  September 26, 2016, 01:42:27 am
#873  September 26, 2016, 03:44:04 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Spoiler: Oh wow, holy shit! XD (click to see content)
#874  September 26, 2016, 05:22:02 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico

yah, caught up with the manga, it's good and makes for a good suplementary material reading, as it skips way too much stuff to be really enjoyable by itself, it gave me back memories of those dragon ball Z summary books that were there during the 90s, wher they would go over most of the plot real fast, show a few screencaps of the coolest scenes, and maybe explain the most complex stuff so it makes more sense.
#875  September 26, 2016, 05:43:59 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
I fucking cried when I saw that black goku and zamasu live together in wood cabin by the edge of a cliff.
#876  September 26, 2016, 05:48:11 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
no homo
#877  September 26, 2016, 05:53:39 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
They are basically a couple. Opposites attract...zamasu most likely wished to have goku as his immortal partner forever. How else can you explain super sayain rose?!? Homos!
#878  September 26, 2016, 08:22:24 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
He broke up with Gowasu to run away with Black

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#879  September 28, 2016, 03:26:09 pm
It would be funny if Goku Black is now serving Zamasu like Zamasu served Gowasu. Preparing his tea and whatnot. They are together somewhere in the woods so that could be possible. Zamasu was kinda upset about Goku beating him and this made him wish for Goku Black as a servant. Not just for fighting but, also for doing Zamasu's old work.
#880  September 29, 2016, 10:39:32 pm