YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1543728 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1941  November 28, 2017, 11:15:12 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
They have a blade sword now lol. I ended up getting Spring Xander, Brave Lyn, and a Genny. Decent IVs on Xander at least so I may be able to run him better than my -def + hp one. My first pull was 3 3*s, but they were all nice fodder

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#1942  November 28, 2017, 06:33:40 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Got Ike, Deirdre and Caeda. I think I just need Genny but I'd rather get her as a pity breaker. The 8% rate is actually super low when you consider that there's actually 2% less chance of getting a 5 star.
#1943  November 28, 2017, 07:15:06 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
What do you mean? Normally your chances to get a 5* under normal banners is 6% (with the pity% also going up at the same rate at 0.5% per 5 summons) with previous Hero Fest Banners also having a 8%, but had the focus weighted at 5%.
#1944  November 28, 2017, 10:43:51 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Welp, the phone I usually play this game with finally konked out. I don't even got the resources needed to get a new one until the 17th of next month. Guess I got to use emulation until then, but holy cow the story is getting up there with stakes and the whole elemental blessing system which probably means we'll get a earth, wind and fire element unit (a deserter joins the team maybe). IS really outdone themselves and really giving dagger and staves a boost in skills and abilities...but why dragons though, they're a hone away from pure anarchy and doom. There's just so much to talk about man.....
#1945  November 29, 2017, 07:45:55 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
What do you mean? Normally your chances to get a 5* under normal banners is 6% (with the pity% also going up at the same rate at 0.5% per 5 summons) with previous Hero Fest Banners also having a 8%, but had the focus weighted at 5%.

Right. I meant Hero Fest. There you have a 10% chance of getting one of the 98 (non seasonal) or so 5 star units
#1946  November 29, 2017, 02:14:25 pm
hero fest 1/2 had a 5% focus character rate and a 3% any other character rate, it added up to 8%
#1947  November 29, 2017, 02:27:02 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
Half way expecting the that this banner was too bait us so that the xmas hero fest will be twice as good. Its fine either way since I only had 100 orbs saved up

-
-
#1948  November 29, 2017, 02:50:45 pm
Well it depends, are you interested in the units in this banner ? Someone who started playing mid summer would be very interested in bridelia, ike, hector, ayra etc. Personally I'm not rolling on it because I already have the units on it that I care about (bridelia is not one of them), but if you want them, it's definitely a good banner.

As for a future hero fest even better than this, it would have to be even more unique than the seasonal units. Who else is super rare ? Amelia, stuff like that with a unique skill or weapon, the performing arts units, maybe rare ones like Delthea or Alm ? Having Hector, bridelia and Ayra in this one makes it pretty damn good already.

Oh yeah, weapon forge. Ninjas should finally be usable (a bit), and I like how selecting different upgrades allows up to make up for a bad IV or help you minmax a chosen stat. My +9 4* Camilla with Silver Axe+ and extra def can get 32 def 34 res, Raven can get 56 atk, nice.
But so far it costs way too much material, you're lucky if you can do more than a couple like that. Usually when games introduce new farming mat, they have to introduce new game modes to have them as rewards.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 03:17:23 pm by Byakko
#1949  November 29, 2017, 05:35:49 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah, the forge looks like another high skill for a few units and grinding for it seems nightmarish. But still, it's high reward for those willing to put in the work.
#1950  November 29, 2017, 05:47:52 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
I was kind of hoping the Fujin Yumi buff would have been better. A couple of them became upgraded Wo Dao's. One of them has fury 3 built in. Etc. A ton of grinding, but not sure if some of them are worth it when blade tomes, quad builds, etc are still so strong. It was nice to see that you can't just inherit a weapon and then buff it. Havent tried to inherit a buffed weapon though, but I assume that you probably cant?

-
-
#1951  November 29, 2017, 05:57:12 pm
It was nice to see that you can't just inherit a weapon and then buff it.
What do you mean ? I can upgrade all the killer, silver weapons, deft harpoons, and wo daos that I inherited unto other units.
And I think it would really suck if you upgraded a weapon and then you couldn't pass it onto someone else. I don't see why they'd block that, I hope they didn't.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1952  November 29, 2017, 06:40:44 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Amelia will soon be on a banner with Tana once their bound hero battle drops.
#1953  November 29, 2017, 09:05:25 pm
    • USA
A few special maps are apparently making a return mid-December.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1954  November 30, 2017, 01:07:06 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Phone, why you crap out on me when the best set of maps come back.
#1955  December 01, 2017, 08:05:37 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Children of Fate banner with Soleil, Shiro, and Siegbert.

Rhajat is only available through the Block A banner of the Enduring Love Voting Gauntlet with Tharja, Priscilla, and Faye.
#1956  December 01, 2017, 02:49:02 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Rhajat is on a yandere banner. Another Cavalier blocking the unit I want....
#1957  December 01, 2017, 03:50:32 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I was kind of hoping the Fujin Yumi buff would have been better. A couple of them became upgraded Wo Dao's. One of them has fury 3 built in. Etc. A ton of grinding, but not sure if some of them are worth it when blade tomes, quad builds, etc are still so strong. It was nice to see that you can't just inherit a weapon and then buff it. Havent tried to inherit a buffed weapon though, but I assume that you probably cant?
What do you mean ? I can upgrade all the killer, silver weapons, deft harpoons, and wo daos that I inherited unto other units.
And I think it would really suck if you upgraded a weapon and then you couldn't pass it onto someone else. I don't see why they'd block that, I hope they didn't.

The were bugs in the inheritance system, so we're getting 5 orbs, 50 refining stones and 500 medals soon.
#1958  December 01, 2017, 05:25:40 pm
Ooh, I see. Checking the new notification, the killing > slaying upgrade got messy because inheriting slaying+ has "have the base slaying weapon" as prerequisite lol.
The fix is just to have base killing/assassin weapon be a prerequisite to inherit the slay/guard version, so you can just inherit both like normal.
The side effect will be allowing Amelia's slaying axe+ to be directly inherited unto a killer axe owner without going through killer+ or base slaying axe, which will save us a bit of SP, not too bad (especially considering the killer weapons were made useless by the slaying ones).
Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 05:29:41 pm by Byakko
#1959  December 02, 2017, 08:32:39 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Voting Gauntlet Banners are up.

Block A: Rhajat, Tharja, Priscilla, Faye
Block B: Sigurd, Dorcas, Katarina, Catria

gopullyourmerrictitiln
#1960  December 02, 2017, 08:44:44 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Dorcas should win because he's the only one who isn't into or onvolved with ntr.

Got Rhajat, Deirdre trying to get a second and a BIke trying to get the first.

Team Rhajat by the way. Titiln, join me!!