YesNoOk

new stages dbz kakarotto (first 13)DL (Read 4156 times)

Started by oscar123, May 21, 2022, 09:38:03 pm
Share this topic:
new stages dbz kakarotto (first 13)DL
New #1  May 21, 2022, 09:38:03 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
I leave you the first 13 new stages of dbz KAKAROTTO(of the 30 that I am doing). Remember that many have interaction or actions occur at certain times. I leave them in a screempack adapted to this. (If later you put them in another mugen or another resolution you will surely have to adapt them)
they possess:
hr, zoom(animated scenes), parallax, and some interaction with the scenarios(water sea animations,broken balls,rock,ectrr)). They are still beta and later I will add more things or improvements

link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gbh6wf9nx5z5pzr/IKEMEN_INTERACTIVO.rar/file

(THE SIZE OF STAGES IS LITTLE,BUT WEIGH MORE BECAUSE OF THE SCREEMPACK
I WANTED TO RECREATE SOME OF THE BEST MOMENTS OF DBZ AND BE ABLE TO FIGHT IN THEM
I have deleted the lifebars because the stage looks better that way. (I play it like this).
ahh. for those who say that if a char appears on stage with whom you are fighting the same, just think that it is a guy (what if?). worlds that converge. that makes sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_WEsukSUCk

(REMENBER YOU CAN UPDATE O MODIFIQUE THE STAGES)

Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 12:39:22 am by oscar123
Re: new stages dbz kakarotto (first 13)DL
#2  May 22, 2022, 12:29:27 am
  • I must continue my training...
Some very cool looking stages. Are they interactive as in IkemenGO features?

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#3  May 22, 2022, 01:06:43 am
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
From the videos, I can see certain objects are breakable. Nice interactives! :)
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#4  May 22, 2022, 04:26:29 am
Interesting concept. I think the playable characters should be bigger though on the stages like the ones shown in that video
#5  May 22, 2022, 09:04:07 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
Interesting concept. I think the playable characters should be bigger though on the stages like the ones shown in that video

yes, my programming level is not high enough to know how to put the playable chars adapted to a larger stage (with zoom + or -) the stage only enlarges or reduces the zoom of the stage, but not of the chars. Yes Does anyone have an idea I would appreciate it if you could put it or pass it here fixed,(I think it's only in the namek stage)

#6  May 22, 2022, 09:20:56 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Nice idea!
But the presence of many iconic/main characters reduce the possibilities of possible matches unless you don't mind fighting as Kuririn in a landscape with Kuririn, lol.
#7  May 22, 2022, 12:41:42 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com

Nice idea!
But the presence of many iconic/main characters reduce the possibilities of possible matches unless you don't mind fighting as Kuririn in a landscape with Kuririn, lol.
As I mentioned above, we are facing a type of movie (what if?), where there are multiverses that converge. Hehe. With this, any situation is possible, and the truth is that it is great to be able to do this