Started by Titiln, August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm
Share this topic:

DMK

Re: wrestling
#11301  October 26, 2015, 03:55:41 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
That ground and pound moment fro lesnar after the hells gates looked awesome. RIP Undytaker
#11302  October 28, 2015, 10:58:42 pm
  • You PC bro?
Currently playing wwe2k16 and it's a good game, but this engine is kinda weird.
Playing Austins showcase mode and Bret hart literally just... Floated up to heaven as if someone turned off gravity.
I don't recall that happening at in your house, revenge of the taker lol
#11303  November 05, 2015, 07:26:59 pm
Hall is now asked out of all the women in WWE history, which one would he pick to give a rim job. Hall said that it would be Paige.
#11304  November 05, 2015, 09:43:44 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins has torn his right ACL, MCL and medial meniscus, and will not be able to defend the title against Roman Reigns at Survivor Series. A tournament to determine a new champion will instead take place at the event.

wwe.com
#11305  November 05, 2015, 09:53:52 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Oh man, that sucks

Potentially awesome if they get the right guy in there
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#11306  November 05, 2015, 09:59:39 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

"– The WON reports that there’s a lot of controversy over Alberto Del Rio’s commitments to AAA following his return to WWE. The site reports that Del Rio told AAA he would make his scheduled dates for the promotion, only to have WWE book him for this week TV tapings and the European tour which caused a conflict. AAA had been under the belief that he would work the November 1st show in Monterrey, which was canceled the day before it took place since he was the show’s big draw. AAA had even changed the billing on advertisements to list him as the WWE United States champion.

Del Rio was not booked for that date for WWE and could have easily made a flight there and then to Denver for Raw. It isn’t known whether WWE specifically forbid the booking or if Del Rio just decided not to do the date, though WWE likes talent to get to Raw the night before whenever possible.

WWE is claiming that Del Rio’s lawyer, who negotiated his contract, told them that he had no more obligations with any other promotion. At this point, it is unclear whether he will be allowed to (or willing) to appear at any of his remaining commitments for AAA that don’t conflict with WWE dates."

http://411mania.com/wrestling/alberto-del-rio-may-not-complete-his-aaa-commitments/

Good work on burning bridges with the AAA

DMK

#11307  November 06, 2015, 07:48:40 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins has torn his right ACL, MCL and medial meniscus, and will not be able to defend the title against Roman Reigns at Survivor Series. A tournament to determine a new champion will instead take place at the event.

wwe.com

Hope Seth recovers well. Those injurys never leave athletes the same. Especially with his amazing style.
#11308  November 06, 2015, 07:43:31 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

The Temple is almost complete
#11309  November 14, 2015, 03:56:26 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com

SNT

#11310  November 14, 2015, 12:23:50 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Bad Ass Billy Gunn just got let go on a wellness violation.

He'd stayed with the company as a trainer in the Development Center, but it's been found out that he'd been moonlighting as a powerlifter. That's not a fireable offense itself, but juicing as part of it was.
#11311  November 15, 2015, 06:39:58 pm
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
 Nick Bockwinkel passed away last night RIP legend
#11312  November 18, 2015, 06:20:00 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
#11313  November 18, 2015, 06:31:53 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#11314  November 18, 2015, 06:40:56 pm
can someone give me some context for this? what exactly happened? i don't watch raw anymore.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#11315  November 18, 2015, 06:55:38 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Apparently, they used his son Reid in a feud that Charlotte is currently in. They acknowledged how he died and talked bad about her family. It's messed up because they asked Paul Bearer's family first before they done anything with his name. Flair and his daughter are in a really rocky position right now and both of them are afraid of messing things up for each other.
#11316  November 18, 2015, 07:18:16 pm
  • TK's Random Mugen Battle Series Guy!
  • I Think That Dirty Thoughts Are Very Bad!
    • USA
    • MrGohma99@gmail.com
    • Skype - TK8305
    • www.youtube.com/topkirby8305
Yeah WWE RAW setting the bar for all time lows lately.  Desperate cheap ploy using a dead relative to give heat to a feud that's been lackluster to start with.  >.>

Just let these people R.I.P and build feuds in other meaningful & effective ways.  Bayley & Sasha didn't need dead wrestlers to get their story over.....

Currently LPing: Kirby Mass Attack (NDS) / LOZ:
 Eddy's 1st Quest Redone (ZC)

Next LPs: Higurashi (Steam) / LOZ:  Realm of Courage (ZC)
#11317  November 18, 2015, 07:48:28 pm
whenever they do this "EDDIE ISN'T IN HEAVEN" shit the discussion doesn't become something about effective heel work or about any of the performers, it becomes about why would anyone think this is a good idea, regardless of the people involved being ok with it. going for Your Brother Is Dead shows creative bankruptcy more than anything else

that said, let's laugh at how nobody showed up for impact

wait that's smackdown LOL
#11318  November 18, 2015, 11:21:52 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Wow

I mean ratings are one thing, but when they stop drawing people to the live shows it may just finally be time to re-examine the product being delivered
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#11319  November 18, 2015, 11:35:00 pm
i agree, this much attendance should make them think just how shitty they became.
it's sad to see this happening to smackdown though, it was a kickass show with it's own roster, championships, and stories.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#11320  November 19, 2015, 12:20:23 am
Sadder in that I saw the first ever Smackdown on YT yesterday, which also happened to be my first exposure to pro wrestling. Quite the contrast to now.