Started by Jesuszilla, February 01, 2020, 02:16:02 am
Share this topic:
Re: Re: Auction alert
#141  February 04, 2020, 02:03:51 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#142  February 04, 2020, 02:04:52 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
Cuz they wanna full ban him, but allow racist mfs to get half a ban, we tolerate racism but monetization? That's a lil extra huh

What the fuck are you talking about? Racism? Where? Don't come with that man! Doesn't matter if ShinRei is black or white, what he doing is WRONG!

And he still with that excuse that "duh, there's no paywall, duh it's only to access my Discord server, duh it's all release for the public".
Where are these releases? The only public releases i see it's from their very old edits, which many of them there are no credits for the original authors.

Don't give him attention, not worthy.
#143  February 04, 2020, 02:26:52 am
  • Niigasan
You've been giving me attention all day though I'm glad yall wanna cut it now. Told ya 10 posts ago to stop pulling my posts, but ya cant stop huh look at how easily butthurt yall get, absolutely laughable. Not only is racism tolerated but so is favoritism here. Is what it is I'll stop when yall stop.
#144  February 04, 2020, 02:27:55 am
You've been giving me attention all day though I'm glad yall wanna cut it now. Told ya 10 posts ago to stop pulling my posts, but ya cant stop huh look at how easily butthurt yall get, absolutely laughable. Not only is racism tolerated but so is favoritism here. Is what it is I'll stop when yall stop.

Racism ? what happened ?
#145  February 04, 2020, 02:35:16 am
  • Niigasan
I'm speaking on the jz bluestreak situation. Yall just stop mentioning my fuckin name n i wouldn't feel the need to say shit.just stop speaking to me. Yall gonna overlook shit simply cuz ya want to. Calling me pretentious n all that lil weak shit, when yall mfs in there callin me clowns nshit yall funny asl here, big ass circus.
#146  February 04, 2020, 02:36:34 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
So how is that relevant to right now though?
#147  February 04, 2020, 02:39:20 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Jesuszilla was banned for that and it remains a bannable offense that is not tolerated. You are speaking on an issue that was resolved years ago in order to try and derail for your boy Rei here. Nothing was overlooked.
#148  February 04, 2020, 02:44:48 am
  • Niigasan
Dis he get a full ban?
#149  February 04, 2020, 02:46:52 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
You realize you're grasping at straws to defend a guy selling other peoples' work as his own right
#150  February 04, 2020, 02:49:21 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
If by full ban you mean permaban, no. He was "full banned" if you mean unable to access the forum at all for a very long period of time, after which he admitted to doing it to piss people off and apologized. This happened roughly 7-8 years ago
#151  February 04, 2020, 03:04:29 am
  • Niigasan
If he gets a permaban it'll prove my point, that theres favoritism here and personal feelings are involved, which shouldn't be coming from admins. Enjoy yall night.
#152  February 04, 2020, 03:42:55 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
This is a dumb hill to die on, y'all.
#153  February 04, 2020, 03:46:07 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Prime SC: "I'm leaving this thread"
Also Prime SC, ten posts later: "I'm leaving for real this time!"

Stay mad, bootlicker.

Shit
#154  February 04, 2020, 03:47:46 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
first off, theres still no decision as to whether he is banned or not. he doesnt even use this forum so theres not even a point to that discussion right now.

monetization of MUGEN is quite literally illegal, this has nothing to do with favoritism. the personal feelings involved here are yours: youre obviously still hurt about this situation, as youve repeatedly said youre done yet continue to post here, or on discord. ive been clowning you but at this point its tiresome, and i suggest you just give up because what youre doing is completely futile. youre not in an environment that condones this behavior. youre welcome to go to whatever youtube channel or discord and vent about it all you want. but stop posting here, because this thread has been derailed enough by you.
#155  February 04, 2020, 04:33:10 am
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
#156  February 04, 2020, 01:51:48 pm
    • Egypt
lynch-mob mentality at mfg? no shit sherlock that's what happens when the avarage iq is below 70

whenever someone doesn't act like your bitch, all it takes is a whistle for the herd to go savage

I wish I could say this is comedy gold but this shitshow has been going on for 15 years now and to think we're collectely 15 years older and still do this shit is in fact very painful, painful to watch, painful to think about

maybe it's time to take a cold shower and rethink my life

and yeah I made a dupe because here like anywhere else, more than anywhere else, you can't go against the hivemind
#157  February 04, 2020, 02:20:56 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Hey @Ume look, your "evil counterpart" is here against the "hivemind" of this vile forum. :v

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous.
#158  February 04, 2020, 02:48:22 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Wait, someone literally took the time and effort to make a new account just to imitate some MFG member without even trying to copy his/her DP?

Lol, that's pathetic to say the least.

At least put SOME effort in it, just for comedic sense.
#159  February 04, 2020, 03:24:50 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#160  February 04, 2020, 06:51:10 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Wait, someone literally took the time and effort to make a new account just to imitate some MFG member without even trying to copy his/her DP?

Lol, that's pathetic to say the least.

At least put SOME effort in it, just for comedic sense.

Now you know the kind of person we're dealing with. lol