YesNoOk

[Theme Thread] DBZ:EB Sprite thread (Read 185521 times)

Started by HadeS, June 29, 2015, 10:46:53 pm
Re: [Theme Thread] DBZ:EB Sprite thread
#121  July 01, 2016, 12:46:41 pm
Don't request stuff to be made for you.
#122  July 01, 2016, 10:29:44 pm
  • Getting better, still a long way to go
    • UK
Awesome Sprite!
Guess its my turn, I started work on SSJ Bardock a while ago, and just stopped, after realizing I was only getting one and half a animation worth of sprites done a day.
Here are some examples

also do these damage sprites look good? I used Goku's damaged ssj sprites.

I actually plan I spriting/pixel editing, his whole sheet, for a mugen char, although I would need to start working on it, and I would need a good programmer.
yo please finish i will definitely utilize this in a flash video . also can u do MKX revenant Liu Kang outfit

Asking for stuff rarely if ever is actually delivered. Honestly i recommend trying to do it yourself before asking. I don't remember who said it, or where, but a quote i always keep in mind is something like 'There are two ways to go about art here. You either shell out money for an artists time and effort to make what you want, or you make it yourself. One of them is easier, but the other offers you far more in the long run.'
#123  July 04, 2016, 04:02:36 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Hope this is satisfactory.

Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME

lui

#124  July 04, 2016, 07:16:13 pm
    • USA
look's pretty neat, mind showing the sprite in the original aspect ratio without all the blur?
#125  July 04, 2016, 07:17:41 pm
    • Argentina
Just click on the image ^
#126  July 04, 2016, 07:24:46 pm
this
#127  July 04, 2016, 10:54:55 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
look's pretty neat, mind showing the sprite in the original aspect ratio without all the blur?

Thanks; Nexus Games posted the original size for you.
It was edited from SSG Goku, SSJ Vegito, and a variety of colors from dbz eb.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#128  July 13, 2016, 10:29:15 pm
    • Argentina
So, I wanted to do this a while ago but I wasn't feeling well to do it. I hope you like it, guys :)

Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 12:37:10 am by HadeS
#129  July 13, 2016, 10:41:11 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
crazy. I'm happy you've done it, top quality!!! :)
#130  July 14, 2016, 02:43:05 pm
    • Argentina
Thanks :D! I updated the sprites because EnlightendShadow always tells me it's not the SS2 version but that's how they did it on EB!

UPDATE (07/15): Reverted the update I did on one of the spikes because I realised it looked better. I'm sorry, guys.
Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 09:32:44 pm by HadeS
#131  July 14, 2016, 05:10:45 pm
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
I agree, i totally think it was SS2 due to the few pikes facing down in his hair.

Great pic too!!
#132  July 15, 2016, 12:27:48 am
    • Argentina
Thanks, Shao :)

There isn't much to say about this one. I simply thought it was a good idea.

UPDATE (07/15): Reverted the update I did on one of the spikes because I realised it looked better. I'm sorry, guys.
Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 09:32:55 pm by HadeS
#133  July 15, 2016, 07:18:45 am
  • CVS3 = Win
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/enlightendshadow/
it's been SOOOO long since I've been here and the first thing I see is a notification from HadeS because I suggested he change Goku's hair to SSJ2  :lfor:
#134  September 11, 2016, 12:29:00 pm
    • Argentina
    • axelyrock4ever@gmail.com
Hello!!! friends, I am doing some sprites of Bardock and Vegeta, I share them :)

Bardock:

walk:

Jump:

Uppercut:

charge:

Vegeta 2nd suit:

stand:

Guard:
Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 01:29:07 pm by axelelgamer

lui

#135  October 20, 2016, 04:17:00 am
    • USA
oh man, those edits are looking pretty sweet. are you doing their full sheets?
#136  November 04, 2016, 09:34:25 am
    • Argentina
    • axelyrock4ever@gmail.com
#137  December 06, 2016, 07:54:57 pm
    • Argentina
Well, I was bored. This is my interpretation (kinda) of Vegetto. I used the Vegetto's hair they made for the DB:EB but I edited it some since I didn't like it so much. The face is Goku's but also edited to make him look more confident since it's Vegetto's personality.

UPDATE (12/07): I made him look more buff since he was that way in the assist sprite that was made for the game. His smile was also updated so it looks like Vegeta's.

Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 12:05:37 am by HadeS
#138  December 11, 2016, 07:19:30 pm
    • Argentina
I know I'm a bit late but I felt I wanted to do something like this now. I did my best to make him look different than Goku (sprites wise). I'm quite happy with the result.

Yes, no weird Vegetto this time :P

P.S: If you wonder where Zamasu is, he's covered by the Final Kamehameha. Yep, yep  :mlol:
Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 09:43:57 pm by HadeS
#139  December 14, 2016, 02:48:13 pm
  • Spriting takes so long! I'm decent at it though!
    • USA
    • nthndunham@gmail.com
Awesome Sprite!
Guess its my turn, I started work on SSJ Bardock a while ago, and just stopped, after realizing I was only getting one and half a animation worth of sprites done a day.
Here are some examples

also do these damage sprites look good? I used Goku's damaged ssj sprites.

I actually plan I spriting/pixel editing, his whole sheet, for a mugen char, although I would need to start working on it, and I would need a good programmer.
yo please finish i will definitely utilize this in a flash video . also can u do MKX revenant Liu Kang outfit

Asking for stuff rarely if ever is actually delivered. Honestly i recommend trying to do it yourself before asking. I don't remember who said it, or where, but a quote i always keep in mind is something like 'There are two ways to go about art here. You either shell out money for an artists time and effort to make what you want, or you make it yourself. One of them is easier, but the other offers you far more in the long run.'

Do as Yoshin222 said, As I said in that comment I had stopped working on it, also if you have a request for someone, it is best to contact them through PM.

Good Job Axelelgamer! Those look great, the bardock uppercut animation seems just a tiny bit stiff to me hair wise. (probably me just being a nitpicker.)

@Hades! loving the Vegito style man, keep up the awesome work, me and someone else are suppose to be making a EB sprite sheet of vegito (if he ever becomes free.)

Yoshin222 great SSGSS Edit! Looks great, you have a slight pixel edit in the animation though, as if you forgot to erase the previous sprite or something.

As for my own contribution, I thought I post a little something I did a month or two back.

EDIT: Did another sprite Since I didn't see one most accurate to Super.

UPDATE: I felt like getting to this before anyone else did, even if my attempt isn't THE best.

UPDATE (12/15): @DarkSaibot This might help you with the Gogeta edit.
Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 02:53:14 pm by GOD984
#140  December 19, 2016, 06:16:09 pm
What was the other Gogeta edit? I hope you didn't delete it, because now it looks like Gohan's wearing metamoran clothes.