Re: WOMEN ARE EVIL
#41  April 06, 2011, 07:25:45 am
  • Humanity can be so much more
    • Jamaica
    • https://network.mugenguild.com/makkah/
I REPEAT
DO NOT TRY TO PROVE A WOMAN WRONG
SHIT WILL GET YOU POISONED

Just smile nod and repeat the last 2-5 words she said.
#42  April 06, 2011, 07:27:31 am
@Un: again, who said I lost her?

You've already lost her if she's treating you the way you feel.

Tayne said:
The Guide to Being Dominant in an Emotionally Abusive Relationship

1) Because turnabout is fairplay. Oh wait, no it's not. Suddenly you're the bad guy.
2)"I can't tell you anything anymore"
3) Never in the history of man has there been a recorded instance of this actually working. Women either don't understand how arguements work or understand them so well that they purposefully ignore the 'rules'. It is physically impossible to 'prove' a woman wrong. It can't be done. You can write up a 50 page thesis on why you are right and she is wrong and it won't mean jack shit. Women are the undisputed masters of arguement manipulation. If they don't want to be wrong, they probably don't have to be.
Should you attempt to prove a woman wrong, they will take it personally and will resent you for an unspecified amount of time. I have not met or heard of a women who saw being 'outsmarted' or proved wrong as attractive. Most will see it as an insult at best.

Women work best as casual friends.
Romantic relationships with women are toxic and probably account for man's lower average life expectancy.

How is it abusive when the women is abusing you?
How is it abusive when you are not even physically abusing her?

You probably never met a woman like that is probably because you know better than to meet these types of women and engage in these types of relationships

unfortunately not everyone can think wisely ahead of these types of things
Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 07:31:10 am by unbeknowNst
#43  April 06, 2011, 07:34:06 am
    • USA
And how would you know? you already stated that you haven't tried out your method yourself.
#44  April 06, 2011, 07:37:52 am
And how would you know? you already stated that you haven't tried out your method yourself.

I just know. Just my instincts.

By the way if a women really loves you should would admit that she is wrong.
If she doesn't, and is stubborn and gets all butthurt or resentful and wants revenge, then she's either a 1) feminista or 2) not the right woman for you

OZ

#45  April 06, 2011, 07:45:14 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
In that case
2) not the right woman for you
is universally applicable I'm afraid.

It is true that most women can feel guilt/remorse and may very well admit that they were wrong after the fact.
But getting them to admit to being wrong mid-arguement is an utterly fruitless endeavor.

And women (like most sentient beings) do not enjoy being outsmarted or proven wrong.
With their penchant for holding grudges and inherent skill with poisons, it's not an advisable course of action.
ಠ_ಠ
Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 07:50:22 am by Tayne
#46  April 06, 2011, 07:58:53 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
meh still dont care, vagina's are fun and when A girl is "enjoying" herself, wet, and screaming your name, little else really matters. I cant help myself  ::)
#47  April 06, 2011, 08:01:18 am
  • Fuck You.
youve been added to my 'best friends' list along with a select few lucky others, mate
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#48  April 06, 2011, 08:14:30 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Wait! This topic makes no sense, because this is a man's world, so how this possible !!! D:

hjk

#49  April 06, 2011, 08:24:03 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
3 things I've learned about Women:

Shamrock's post is sig material :laugh:
Don't listen to unbeknownst aka 'I have a Japanese chick to fail with!'
    and
Ignore all advise, especially about women. Do what you want, say WHATEVER you want, and don't let anyone tell you what you should or shouldn't do.

Women really aren't some science... uhh, unless I missed something. In these last few months I've become the biggest success story. It's pretty cool.  ;)
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#50  April 06, 2011, 08:29:13 am
This guy just said "Don't listen to anybody's advice" when he just gave an advice himself.

Yeah I've failed relationships, so what? What's your point? There's billions of people out there with failed relationship experience too. Are you trolling?

But I do respect your advice though, which is to let him be himself and find it out his own way.

You know, it's just that Shamrock came in and said "you gotta just put up with her" that got me to just say.... no.

hjk

#51  April 06, 2011, 08:39:54 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
This guy just said "Don't listen to anybody's advice" when he just gave an advice himself.
There was no other way to put it  ;D

Yeah I've failed relationships, so what? What's your point? There's billions of people out there with failed relationship experience too. Are you trolling?
But I do respect your advice though, which is to let him be himself and find it out his own way.
You know, it's just that Shamrock came in and said "you gotta just put up with her" that got me to just say.... no.
I was trying to push your buttons a bit.
Shamrock is a funny dude. His post made me LOL.
Your post was a little unorthodox... kind of seemed dangerous. I mean, you'd be being you, but what my advise boils down to is, 'not stressing yourself too much' and to me, yelling in that way would imply stress  :-\
I dunno. I've found that just saying what I want, being easy by being myself, not caring too, too much, and not over-thinking things (i.e. science) get the job done well. :sugoi:
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#52  April 06, 2011, 08:40:45 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
I'm not even in a situation like the one shamrock mentioned, so it doesn't even matter ;P

actually everyone's advice is kinda off as to my situation, honestly I was just venting. my situation doesnt fit into most of these situations everyone's trying to give me advice on (or the ones I actually read). I'll tell her how I feel about everything when I see her.

its not over though, it honestly never really sorta started? hahahaha I just wish it could, but atm there's a "hurdle"in the way,but I'm just biding my time now, I just really enjoy her time, and wish I had more of it. :3

Bea

#53  April 06, 2011, 08:43:40 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
It's easy to see whose argument is "stronger" here, though.

Sham is clearly getting laid, so is NeoCide.
And... are you, unbeknowNst?
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#54  April 06, 2011, 08:50:32 am
    • USA
Someone needs his lolitype girlfriend back
#55  April 06, 2011, 09:29:18 am
  • I got a PM.
Yeah.... I'm being walked on lol. The reason she was bitching at me is because I'm an asshole. Just ask any of my EXes. When I was younger and insecure I was like unbeknowNst and would try to prove my manhood by putting them in check... I learned there is a better way... Remain calm and manipulate [Insert Evil Laugh]

I just want to make sure that everyone knows that unbeknowNst is not my alternate account, even if he puts a space between every other sentence of paragraphs and thinks he knows about girls. I swear that it is not me lol.

Mog

#56  April 06, 2011, 11:33:19 am
I've been laughing so hard I'm crying.  I dont even know where to begin except most of you guys just need to grow up (as in mature not get older) and I'm seriously thinking of becoming a marriage broker.

:bow:
#57  April 06, 2011, 11:36:19 am
Yeah.... I'm being walked on lol. The reason she was bitching at me is because I'm an asshole. Just ask any of my EXes. When I was younger and insecure I was like unbeknowNst and would try to prove my manhood by putting them in check... I learned there is a better way... Remain calm and manipulate [Insert Evil Laugh]

I just want to make sure that everyone knows that unbeknowNst is not my alternate account, even if he puts a space between every other sentence of paragraphs and thinks he knows about girls. I swear that it is not me lol.

1) I don't understand why people put them self in these situations why be with some one who you can't get along with.

2) why be with a person in the first place freedom is better than everything else.

3) guys are not supposed to have feelings.

4) the lack of money is the root of all evil.
#58  April 06, 2011, 11:40:01 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

1) I don't understand why people put them self in these situations why be with some one who you can't get along with.

2) why be with a person in the first place freedom is better than everything else.

3) guys are not supposed to have feelings.

4) the lack of money is the root of all evil.

1- they are afraid of dying alone

2- they are afraid of not getting laid and rather risk their well being than being judged by society.

3- well screw you buddy!! >:C

4- I would say that the extents of things people will consider doing for lack of money is the root of evil, but so is thinking of other persons as things .  When someone is a thing, its not a stretch to consider what to be done with them.
#59  April 06, 2011, 11:47:24 am

3. I thought guys attest had an off switch. I sure do though I'm not a guy.

4. Yes unless you take good care of you stuff. That makes me think. if you had a clone would you consider them a part of your self or a separate person. Because this would be similar to think about a person as an object.

GOH

#60  April 06, 2011, 11:47:45 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal