SW: Force Unleashed II (Read 925 times)

Started by Snake, October 30, 2010, 08:13:59 pm
Share this topic:
SW: Force Unleashed II
#1  October 30, 2010, 08:13:59 pm
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
for what the game actually is, i am severely disappointed with it

the games physics are fun as hell dont get me wrong, and the gaemply is good *read, not great* but what pisses me off is the games length. i beat it in 2 seatings. 1 seating of about 1 1/2 hours and another i finished the game. the game is so damn short its not even funny, and frankly it actually pisses me off. it took me alot longer to beat the 1st game than the second one.

the story is supposed to be about finding out whether or not youre a clone, but as soon as yoiu leave it turns into "wheres juno". then theres the giant thing that doesnt even look like it belongs in a star wars game.

such a disappointment, even the damn collectors edition i baught for 45 bucks didnt even make it seem worth it. i was looking forward to a game that i thought would take longer than the 1st but it ended up being a hell of a lot shorter. a friend of mine beat the damn game ON RELEASE DAY.

my rant about game length aside, i did enjoy some parts of it and the graphics are actually pretty good, but was angry at it overall. anyone else enjoy it?

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********
Re: SW: Force Unleashed II
#2  October 30, 2010, 09:15:57 pm
  • Dark Templar
graphics are cool and sound is well enjoyable but the lack of story and length is in fact a downside here, I finished it the same day I rented it and the saber customization sux this time, i guess they put more effort in the development of the first one (hell even the  DLC of the first is better) I hope they work on some worth DLC soon or this will be the year's disappointment.

on a side note judging of how much effort was put in them I think the light side ending is the cannon because the dark side is well, lame  :P so this story may not be finished yet
I'm Just Bored To Tears
Same Old Shit Just Different Day & Year . . .
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=81512.0
#3  November 01, 2010, 08:58:34 pm
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
I realized this game was out only today  :o I had no idea this thing was even developed... I really need to follow gaming news again, I don't want to miss such hot stuff.

Anyway just finished downloading renting, will give you feedback in due time.
I hope the commands are better than the first one on PC, this time FAIL-Aspyr is not the developer so we may hope for real PC optimized game at least. Not that I had troubles running the first opus but I just found it ridiculous how it was 25Gig (and even more with patches) especially when you look at the bad textures when playing in 1080p.
SITE BANNED DUE TO ADFLY USE
Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 10:37:16 pm by Blade Art
#4  November 02, 2010, 03:08:49 am
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
Seriously did the devs even tested the game?  >:(
The cut scenes are not capped are run at the ridiculous speed of +2000 fps causing them to stutter horribly.
#5  November 02, 2010, 03:48:23 am
  • FTW!!!
2000fps wtf!?

I've been hearing nothing but bad stuff saying it was just average and the original was far superior.
New #6  November 02, 2010, 04:27:42 am
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
I fixed the stuttering by disabling Catalist AI, of course now the performances have decreased by 30%.  >:(

Seriously the scenario is horrible

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 04:32:35 am by Blade Art