YesNoOk

CvS3 BROLY by Mr. Ansatsuken! (Updated, 04-07-2019)  (Read 1914021 times)

Started by Mr. Ansatsuken, June 23, 2019, 02:15:00 am
Share this topic:
Re: CvS3 BROLY by Mr. Ansatsuken! (Updated, 23-06-2019)
#41  June 30, 2019, 09:50:02 am
  • I'm power made flesh! Feel how weak you truly are
    • Greece
    • youtube.com/user/ShotokanEditor
OUF! great DB character simply one of the best, gotta love how you recreated the effect when he is gather energy on one hand
You know that green exposure one, jeezus its very nice work!

Take a look again on his power  refill skill, when you release its so sudden
Re: CvS3 BROLY by Mr. Ansatsuken! (Updated, 23-06-2019)
#42  June 30, 2019, 05:02:54 pm
  • AfroSamurai
  • Nothing personal. It’s just revenge.
    • Germany
first of all i have to say, this is a masterpiece. best broly in mugen ! thanks for your hard work :)

1-2 things :

- i think his transformation intro is kinda very long, it feels like the half of the time would be still more than enough.
during the intro the flash/lightning is cutted out when playig with static zoom (0.75) , it would look better if it was whole screen or cleaned up/blurred on the edges/frame a bit. this only occurs (of course) if zoom is disabled in his config.

- during his move right before he "spits" out energy from his mouth you added some images which really feel out of place quality wise (where he screams)... the video sequence after that looks superb (spitting), but the images right before that look blurry af and in contrast to all your other FX really bad... might be better to add an explosion/green light beam/whatever instead of them or just delete them and make the spitting animation video just after the uppercut.

i adjusted his x/y scale to 0.76 to lessen pixelation because 0.78 was to big and pixelated (for me)... anything between 075/0.76 would be the perfect fit (just saying so u can try it out and see 4 yourself)

- idk the name of the move right now, but when he throws this genkidama like bomb to the ground, its cool to see the energy wave in his hand right before it explodes, but i think you could place him even lower (camera wise) so we can see his face too / maybe with a diabolic laughing ?

off topic : man i wish the trend to EX moves would die... i realy hate the yellow flashing and I (personally) like to see some cool, easy to execute flashy hypers/supers instead of wasting my meter for something thats slightly better than a normal move and could be executed like D, DF, F + a/b/c f.example..
(btw this would be actually a true Boss version of him - EX moves swapped with the normal ones without EX effect or Meter drain... )

maybe something like Infinites old creations for the SvK Game PLUS Zero Counter, FX etc - THAT would be a badass Boss Broly !
any chance you could provide some help how to recode/remap to that format ? i tried to look into the cmd but im not a great coder and i couldnt relate to the names of the moves - looks really tricky to me : D  any advise would be appreciated, since english is not my native language :)

thx in advance and im looking forward to your next creations  :nuttrox:
Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 07:11:13 pm by argyone
BROLY UPDATED!
#43  July 04, 2019, 07:42:19 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
    • cornetaneitor@gmail.com
    • ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/
OK! BROLY HAS BEEN UPDATED! :mlol:
I've addressed everything you guys mentioned. Including the Debug-flood and Air Combos, etc.

Update notes! (Straight from Readme.txt):

<04.07.2019>
- EX Moves now take only 1/3 of the MAX Gauge during MAX Mode.
- Crouching Hard Punch becomes a MvC-like launcher when Air Combos are enabled!
  This opens the gate to a whole new bunch of combo-possibilities!
- Fixed the FX of Gigantic Catastrophe in stages that had Camera-Zoom enabled.
- Slightly improved the visuals of Gigantic Omegastorm
- Gigantic Spike can now be cancelled during Custom Combo
- Burst Eraser can no longer be cancelled from Gigantic Buster
- The cinematic intro will no longer cause glitches in stages with Zoom permanently enabled.
- Using any EX move will end the Custom Combo state.
  (Some EX moves previously didn't).
- Improved the Zoom effect during the vs Goku Dramatic Finish.
- Updated the Dramatic Finish patch for 280gou's Son Goku.
- Fixed the debug flood in most moves.
  (Except the ones where it was just wayy too complicated to fix;
   Burst Eraser, Blaster Meteor, Gigantic Meteor and Omega Blaster)
- Minor changes/bug fixes.

Download...
www.ansatsukenmugen.webs.com

Oh trust and believe there will be more! I have a good 4 right now being worked on. Vegeta is about a good 85%. Gohan is about 50%. Then I'll get back to Goku.
Hold on... did I hear 4?![/B}
I thought Goku, Gohan and Vegeta were the only ones at the momment lol

OUF! great DB character simply one of the best, gotta love how you recreated the effect when he is gather energy on one hand
You know that green exposure one, jeezus its very nice work!
Thank you so much!
Yeah, it took a lot of patience and creativity to pull it off! Haha.

first of all i have to say, this is a masterpiece. best broly in mugen ! thanks for your hard work :)
Ohh! Thank you so much, dude. It means a lot, haha.

1-2 things :

- i think his transformation intro is kinda very long, it feels like the half of the time would be still more than enough.
during the intro the flash/lightning is cutted out when playig with static zoom (0.75) , it would look better if it was whole screen or cleaned up/blurred on the edges/frame a bit. this only occurs (of course) if zoom is disabled in his config.
Yeah, it's pretty long, but that's why it's got a small chance of appearing.
(Unless you're starting the Arcade Mode or facing him as a boss)

- during his move right before he "spits" out energy from his mouth you added some images which really feel out of place quality wise (where he screams)... the video sequence after that looks superb (spitting), but the images right before that look blurry af and in contrast to all your other FX really bad... might be better to add an explosion/green light beam/whatever instead of them or just delete them and make the spitting animation video just after the uppercut.
Thanks, but tbh that one scene is my favorite scene from Dragon Ball Super Broly!
So there's no way I'm removing the spitting animation, haha.

- idk the name of the move right now, but when he throws this genkidama like bomb to the ground, its cool to see the energy wave in his hand right before it explodes, but i think you could place him even lower (camera wise) so we can see his face too / maybe with a diabolic laughing ?
That's a pretty neat idea. I may do that in the future, honestly.

off topic : man i wish the trend to EX moves would die... i realy hate the yellow flashing and I (personally) like to see some cool, easy to execute flashy hypers/supers instead of wasting my meter for something thats slightly better than a normal move and could be executed like D, DF, F + a/b/c f.example..
(btw this would be actually a true Boss version of him - EX moves swapped with the normal ones without EX effect or Meter drain... )

maybe something like Infinites old creations for the SvK Game PLUS Zero Counter, FX etc - THAT would be a badass Boss Broly !
any chance you could provide some help how to recode/remap to that format ? i tried to look into the cmd but im not a great coder and i couldnt relate to the names of the moves - looks really tricky to me : D  any advise would be appreciated, since english is not my native language :)
Y'know... EX Moves are no trend.
They've been a thing since Street Fighter III in the 90's, and it's always been a core mechanic in this one specific (PotS') format.
So... the EX moves are stayin', and the Super commands remain the same.
It's just part of the format, haha.

Thanks dude, Chi-Chi is coming really soon! :mlol: :mlol: :mlol:
Re: CvS3 BROLY by Mr. Ansatsuken! (Updated, 04-07-2019)
#44  July 04, 2019, 08:40:01 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Might be off-topic, but since it's July and you finished Broly, any plans on updating Bardock? I had some feedback I held off when your computer broke down and I missed. I don't know where else to post it so I'll do it here:

-The swing sound on standing MK plays after the opponent is hit and could use a landing effect since both of his feet is out of the air.
-Revenge Assault doesn't have a landing effect when Bardock touches the ground after the 1st successful hit.
-The Dash Attack has no slide effect like the end of a missed Rush Attack.
-The Custom Combo effect when activated is slightly misaligned.

Hopefully, that should be all of it.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Re: BROLY UPDATED!
#45  July 04, 2019, 07:29:16 pm
  • AfroSamurai
  • Nothing personal. It’s just revenge.
    • Germany

k, anything about the lightning/flash problem for the long intro when playing with static zoom?

Thanks, but tbh that one scene is my favorite scene from Dragon Ball Super Broly!

No i mean the spitting animation itself is very fine ( one of the best parts of the move), its just the screaming animation right before that as you can see in your first video at 00:15 sec - 00:18 sec. i mean thers a huge difference of quality between that and the spitting video itself, this would look better imo if you just chain the uppercut to the spitting video and then the spitting itself. just sayin.

nice to hear, really looking forward to that :)

They've been a thing since Street Fighter III in the 90's, and it's always been a core mechanic in this one specific (PotS') format.

yeah i know, im just sayin that for me personally i never liked EX moves. is there any chance you can PM me about how to remove them and remap the moves to pull off like SvK format ? i know how to remap but i dont get which move is what from just looking at the cmd (sry to noobish for that) :D

niiceee, any plans if and when you release goku and vegeta in cvs3 format ? :)
Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 07:39:05 pm by argyone
#46  July 04, 2019, 11:20:49 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
    • cornetaneitor@gmail.com
    • ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/

k, anything about the lightning/flash problem for the long intro when playing with static zoom?

No i mean the spitting animation itself is very fine ( one of the best parts of the move), its just the screaming animation right before that as you can see in your first video at 00:15 sec - 00:18 sec. i mean thers a huge difference of quality between that and the spitting video itself, this would look better imo if you just chain the uppercut to the spitting video and then the spitting itself. just sayin.

nice to hear, really looking forward to that :)

yeah i know, im just sayin that for me personally i never liked EX moves. is there any chance you can PM me about how to remove them and remap the moves to pull off like SvK format ? i know how to remap but i dont get which move is what from just looking at the cmd (sry to noobish for that) :D

niiceee, any plans if and when you release goku and vegeta in cvs3 format ? :)
The only real issue here is the lightning not scaling properly, I guess.
(Can you post a picture of that?)

The rest is just your personal preference.

Yes, I know you were talking about this animation

And no, it's not going away.

You'd have to change the command inputs yourself if you don't like the PotS format inputs.

Oh, and... after helping DJMouF with Goku, Gohan and Vegeta... I'm most likely quitting Mugen again, tbh.
Perhaps I'll still lurk in the forums for some time, but I've come to the same conclusion I did 3 years ago.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#47  July 04, 2019, 11:37:18 pm
    • USA
Create a goal, take a break, start charging.
#48  July 05, 2019, 02:31:14 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
#49  July 05, 2019, 03:31:09 am
    • USA
That’s a list of options. I actually don’t “charge” anyone to do anything fyi. You have me confused with someone else. I get why you’d be annoyed by the suggestion as it’d be mean less content for you, you won’t be making anything yourself anytime soon am I right? Excuse me for challenging your lifeline.
#50  July 05, 2019, 03:43:17 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
I hardly see whats preachy about 2dee's post
#51  July 05, 2019, 03:54:38 am
    • Canada
His reply certainly is.

always on and on about those darn leechers.

get a new record man, we've heard this one before.
#52  July 05, 2019, 04:02:47 am
    • USA
Please, tell me. When and where did I suggest that? If you really gave a damn about him, the person, and not what he can do for you, maybe it’d click? God forbid suggesting alternatives for someone who considering quitting. The one thing out of line I’d say, only those who you, not doing sh*t individuals complain about this. Get over your salt, if you are so bothered by me saying anything.
#53  July 05, 2019, 04:09:15 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
Please, tell me. When and where did I suggest that? If you really gave a damn about him, the person, and not what he can do for you, maybe it’d click? God forbid suggesting alternatives for someone who considering quitting. The one thing out of line I’d say, only those who you, not doing sh*t individuals complain about this. Get over your salt, if you are so bothered by me saying anything.

He's quitting cuz he's burned out not cuz he's salty that he's making free content for people to use. There's a difference that you don't seem to understand. You keep your content private with a whole lotta restrictions, come at people who release edited stuff of yours and try to be holier than thou in every second thread that's on here. Give it up man, if it's attention you seek, go someplace else.
#54  July 05, 2019, 04:25:08 am
    • Canada
I second that.

If you are burnt out Mr. Ansatsuken then you should absolutely take a break. Last thing you want to do is take commissions and make it a job. When I was cranking out custom ports for Legacy I got some wild requests for shit I had no interest in, and last thing I wanted was to take peoples money and be obligated to work on whatever weird weeabo furry cartoon nonsense that I had zero motivation to complete.

or not, maybe you are into that. What do I know? you do you man.
#55  July 05, 2019, 04:39:32 am
Oh, and... after helping DJMouF with Goku, Gohan and Vegeta... I'm most likely quitting Mugen again, tbh.
Perhaps I'll still lurk in the forums for some time, but I've come to the same conclusion I did 3 years ago.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
All the best man, will wait for your return one day if you have time to waste for Mugen creation as always :gouki:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#56  July 05, 2019, 04:59:59 am
    • USA
Its not about me though is it? You use this as an opportunity to @ me right? What does what I do have anything to do about this topic. When did I bring up anything I was doing? I can’t make a post without someone telling me what I’m doing. I said “you” both were not him. You try to say I’m seeking attention etc, yet you go on to explain what I do in my free time?

You are making it about me. Don’t get upset because I point out the obvious, is it a lie though? You just feel so compelled to bring what I’m doing up, as if you follow all my posts etc waiting for an opportunity to say something. That whole twisting the context to fit how you personally feel, gripes you have don’t fly anymore. YogaCurry, you are salty over mugen, it ain’t that serious.
#57  July 05, 2019, 05:06:45 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Enough.

As in, that is.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#58  July 05, 2019, 05:47:34 am
    • USA
I didn’t even mean to derail, offering legit alternatives. Tired of these do nothing @$$ punks. OT, I know you won’t quit, you can’t escape it, you love it to.
#59  July 05, 2019, 06:04:30 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Mr. Ansatsuken's reason to quit sounds vague and I don't get why. He was pretty hyped about releasing more characters in this style and now he's just quitting. He even said he planned to update Bardock after Broly finishes. I hope my comment doesn't have anything to do with it. All I was doing is giving him feedback on him that I held out as I promised. I wouldn't pester him if I knew.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#60  July 05, 2019, 06:09:10 am
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
MAN THIS BROLLY IS SOOO FREAKING .......... COOL +)......... man I been a Fan of Your work for yearssssssssss WOW....=) ...…. KEEP GOING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

=)  =)
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker