YesNoOk

Athena + All Chars Update (Read 28930 times)

Started by DW, December 22, 2013, 12:56:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: Athena + All Chars Update
#41  December 23, 2013, 07:02:48 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Might as well just check the last date of modification of the SFFs and see if they're older than Garuda's modifications. Not 100% fail proof, but close enough.
#42  December 23, 2013, 07:12:23 pm
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
Thanks anyway!
And thank you for all your hard work!

#43  December 23, 2013, 07:26:12 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
about the updates of your chars: have you update the sff too or I can keep the old ones? I would like to save some times and don't change all the portraits again.... :P
thank god garuda for asking this question... I was  gona ask pretty much the same question cause I also use different portraits and didn't wanna be rude about it, so I guess may and juli for right now right?,and also thank you Divine for this wonderfull release!
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#44  December 24, 2013, 11:06:26 pm
  • lloosseerr
  • 臺灣 Taiwan
    • mugenhang.blog.fc2.com
Yes, it has some different sprites in her SFF. She has an alternate stance based more on his KOF appearance. A bunch of sprites with her different outfits used for her Neo Psycho Medley & other stuff. CvS Athena was really poor & simple in her moveset, this is a certainly better rendition (Thanks to Hero & DivineWolf, Hero had a solid base with the edited sprites).

Thanks.
Yeah, she has lots of sprite edits. As Aldo said, the stance was modified to be more like one of her KoF stances. I did include her default CvS stance in her AIR/SFF though. Along with lots of other edits to give her all the extra stuff she didn't have in CvS. Moves, intros, winposes, etc.

OK, I see. Thanks for the explanation. :D
Where's my country, Taiwan's flag?
#45  December 25, 2013, 04:57:34 pm
  • KATO KATO KATO KATO KATOOOOOOOOO......!!!!
There's some bug with Psycho Ball that you may need to fix.

It happen when distance greater than 250, I think.

DW

#46  December 25, 2013, 06:03:03 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Thanks anyway!
And thank you for all your hard work!

You're welcome, thanks for the support.

thank god garuda for asking this question... I was  gona ask pretty much the same question cause I also use different portraits and didn't wanna be rude about it, so I guess may and juli for right now right?,and also thank you Divine for this wonderfull release!

It's not rude of you to ask if I updated my chars' respective SFFs as well. Legit question, especially if you edited them with your own custom ports and all. Yeah, I know I updated Mai and Juli's SFF for certain. The rest I probably didn't.... But I'm not sure... Sorry. Anyway, you're welcome and thanks for the support.

OK, I see. Thanks for the explanation. :D

No problem.

There's some bug with Psycho Ball that you may need to fix.

It happen when distance greater than 250, I think.

This is an 1.1 exclusive stage scroll issue. My chars are not made for 1.1 stage zooming/scrolling features. I have zero tolerance for 1.1. I don't care about it. I don't like it. I will not make any accommodations to my chars for it. Thanks for your concern though.
#47  December 25, 2013, 10:23:16 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
That´s general bug with projectiles in characters that aren´t made for 1.1, I won´t recommend a char for 1.1 if it wasn´t made for it... unless is a grappler.
Chilling
#48  December 26, 2013, 02:39:55 am
  • KATO KATO KATO KATO KATOOOOOOOOO......!!!!
OK, thanks for your response.
#49  January 03, 2014, 12:50:18 am
  • Still in Prison...
Thank you Divine!

Been Through Worse....

DW

#50  January 07, 2014, 06:33:38 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
^You're welcome.

=1/6/2014=

Athena updated:
-Pal problem fixes for several sprites(thanks Girard)
-(MAX)Shining Crystal Bit tweaked
-Super Phoenix Infinity tweaked
-Couple of pals added
-ReadMe updated

Psylocke updated:
-Updated CS'd SFF and pals applied(thanks Drex+Girard+atp)
-ReadMe updated
#51  January 09, 2014, 03:22:46 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
While the CS on Psylocke is great, it makes all past palettes for her before the update useless.  All the colors are a jumbled mess, which is a shame.
#52  January 09, 2014, 04:16:01 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Was wondering about the same thing too, old palettes were cool too tryed them in the new update and it didnt work, that's why I decided to keep the last version of her aswell..
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?