Started by Valodim, February 07, 2010, 09:40:57 pm
Re: Warnings v2
#1261  September 12, 2012, 06:07:44 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
That's pretty much what happened.

And I still say he deserved a verbal warning, to be treated the same as every other user, but to be on a tighter lease, as it were.

GOH

#1262  September 15, 2012, 01:52:02 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#1263  September 15, 2012, 02:47:50 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Did someone ban him last time?  I dumped his crap into the shit thread (which I went ahead and did again because jesus FUCK) the last time he did it, but that's all.
#1264  September 15, 2012, 03:19:49 am
    • USA
He hasn't been banned, at least as far as I can tell from the ban list.
#1265  September 15, 2012, 08:37:37 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Pft, the link won't open. Says it's off limits.

Way to not even mention who it is or link to their profile so anyone who didn't see that post can even find out who you're talking about. I mean, really, guys. Tck. I went and found it anyway, but it was a hassle!

http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.1636402

This is what you were talking about, right? LordryuTJ and his fat pony thread?
Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 09:55:30 pm by Caddie
#1266  September 15, 2012, 09:32:12 am
    • USA
yeah that guy
#1267  September 16, 2012, 09:20:11 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
That's pretty much what happened.

And I still say he deserved a verbal warning, to be treated the same as every other user, but to be on a tighter lease, as it were.
Someome who is permanently banned and then later accepted back into the forum isn't like every other user. He should've know he was walking on thin ice. Besides, what's up for discussion? We all know he is a terrible person and that if we let him post on the forum he is going to act like a douchebag until he's banned again. Why bother?
#1268  September 16, 2012, 11:23:13 pm
    • USA
#1269  September 21, 2012, 05:00:55 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
mugennut5

So what voices are you going to use for the Naruto game? English or Japanese? If your going to do another poll, I 100% pick English; it is way better than Japanese.

Also, have you released or uploaded some of the chars from the DBZ Allstars game besides Goku?

After being told no by Neocide:

Whatever, English Naruto chars are still greater than Japanese chars. I'll just stick to mugencoder's superior Naruto chars.

He's gone on before about how much he prefers English voices to Japanese voices, but when I told him not to do that and that no one cares who's character he thinks is better than eachother, he told me to mind my own business. So I sent him a pm.

Mind your own business please. No one cares about your opinion either hypocrite.

I most certainly will not!

It's incredibly rude to say someone else works is better than yours, especially over voices samples. I'm asking you not to keep doing this or you'll risk getting moderated. I'm only saying this because it seems like you do it a lot.

Just making the pm public for transparency purposes. :-X
#1270  September 21, 2012, 07:25:54 am
    • USA
Umm how exactly were you being a hypocrite there?

Insane troll logic makes my head hurt.

GOH

#1271  September 22, 2012, 05:56:12 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#1272  September 26, 2012, 10:44:17 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
For the love of. Look i don't want to ban him. He's not doing anything WORTH banning, but he is pissing me off immensely, can i have something, anything that will lock him out of the help sections.

It's almost like he's trolling. He asks a question, never responds to any solutions given then asks a different question only vaguely related. Then asks something so far above what he's previously asked that argh.

"how do i palette"
"how do i super armour"
Those are so far removed from each other in the creation process it's ridiculous. PM'ing does not work, i've tried, i'm sure rajaa has too, the guy is just that oblivious, or trolling.

This is goku6, banning is the wrong response. Someone give me another option.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#1273  September 26, 2012, 10:49:02 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
i noticed a section ban on the profiles when i check other people profiles, is that working?
#1274  September 26, 2012, 10:54:32 pm
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
No, mentioned that. Attempted to remove forum access but it gets overridden by the allow stuff.

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#1275  September 27, 2012, 03:11:59 pm
    • Germany
you can deny posting rights section-wise, but restricting read access just doesn't make sense
#1276  September 27, 2012, 03:55:21 pm
    • USA
Huh? No one suggesting taking away his viewing priviledges? They're just trying to prevent him from posting in the help section.

And that function isn't working.
#1277  September 27, 2012, 04:16:29 pm
    • Germany
I don't think so. If they are, they're doing it wrong, because denying posting privileges does work as one (or at least, I) would expect
#1278  September 27, 2012, 10:17:23 pm
    • USA
I remember Iced saying that he couldn't get it to work.

So, Zantetsuken. He has recently caused a multiple page derailment by being a dumb idiot. This has happened before, and he's been banned at least three times over it. I don't know, is a final perma-ban in order?
#1279  September 27, 2012, 10:27:23 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
I thought he already was perma-banned?  Because being a disruptive ass is the only thing he ever does.  I was under the impression that his last chance was, in fact, his last chance.
Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 10:30:49 pm by Person Man
#1280  September 27, 2012, 10:41:31 pm
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
Well how do i do it then Val? I have tried creating a new group without check boxes on the help sections, he's in it, it has no effect. So what's missing? If it's admin only stuff i can't do it anyway.

If it's easy i'd like it opened up because there are many situations where a section posting ban is a better idea than a full ban.