YesNoOk

[Theme Thread] CVS Sprite thread (Read 2973926 times)

Started by Formerly Hoshi, April 21, 2010, 09:51:37 pm
Re: [Theme Thread] CVS Sprite thread
#7041  November 21, 2020, 09:21:33 pm
  • Wandering....
#7042  November 22, 2020, 11:39:10 pm
    • USA
Hey back here again after a while since my last post. Converted a sprite from Kusanagi's 910 Shiki: Nue Tsumi. Changed the colors from the original just to make things easier for me to work with! Also, I tried to adjust the hand/forearm proportions but I don't know how to make it look good, so I just reshaded the sprite without any adjustments to size. Also, struggled with the pants a lil! Any feedback is appreciated!

Original

CvS

DGO

#7043  December 01, 2020, 01:11:50 am
    • Chile
Just a little something

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#7044  December 01, 2020, 02:13:23 am
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays
#7045  December 04, 2020, 05:09:12 am
#7046  December 10, 2020, 02:37:19 am
    • Chile
Was a bit bored and made V Ken with the SF5 outfit. I'm not totally convinced with the hair, but idk to be honest. Also, I didn't take into consideration the colour count or transparency, so if there's any word about that, it would be a bit redundant.

Any feedback is appreciated!
#7047  December 10, 2020, 11:58:54 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Was a bit bored and made V Ken with the SF5 outfit. I'm not totally convinced with the hair, but idk to be honest. Also, I didn't take into consideration the colour count or transparency, so if there's any word about that, it would be a bit redundant.

Any feedback is appreciated!

Hi!! Hair is totally fine, IMHO. Maybe breaking a bit the shirt and putting another broken part in his right leg would do the cut. Also, the ankle brace should have some lines. Can I help you?
I swear there was something cool here!!
#7048  December 10, 2020, 02:04:26 pm
    • Chile
Of course Felo! I'd be dumb if I would reject the help of someone of your caliber. Btw, I used this artwork as reference:

You are probably right about the shirt, but I don't see how I missed a red line in the ankle brace. Also, I noticed right now that the cloth in general is more ripped off than I thougth. Anyways, I would like to see your help.
#7049  December 11, 2020, 11:14:05 am
  • Wandering....
Wow you pick the better Vken as reference than using the boring palette swap design
#7050  December 11, 2020, 01:53:23 pm
Done! The green goes for showing what's under it(for example, in the shirt. And blue is where extra stuff is needed.

Also, I don't know if this is for only sprite purposes or you have something deeper in mind. In any case, there are more colours than needed and some stray colours for one pixel here and there.

ESPAÑOL

Las partes verdes son para mostrar algo que estaría debajo, mientras que las azules son para donde se requiere trabajo extra. Por otra parte, no sé si sólo tienes pensado esto como un sprite y ya o bien tienes algo más profundo en mente. De cualquier manera, hay colores de un píxel por ahí perdidos que aumentan el número de colores de manera innecesaria.

-----------------------------
[comes from my topic, cause no one replies xDD]

Also, I totally forgot about Cammy's stance. Been more focused on studying, work and both Mars People and Ash Crimson. So I yesterday took the stand and add a movement to her boobs, which seemed SO static in the previous version. Next step is fixing shoulders, legs, adding hair and the cammo patterns. Maybe changing boots fold to something more round, kinda like Chunners' bracelets.

OLD--------------->NEW

Tell me your thoughts. Have a nice day!!

PS: It's me or I just did her boobs SO big to appear even in DoA?
#7051  December 11, 2020, 04:41:12 pm
  • SNK is life
Amigo Felo, what program do you use for spriting these days?
#7052  December 11, 2020, 04:41:58 pm
    • Chile
The upper shoulders cloth piece looks a bit larger than it should be, I think I'll shorten it a bit. Other than that, it looks awesome!

ESPAÑOL

WENA WENA FELO

--

About Cammy, I'll post in the thread!
#7053  December 11, 2020, 05:44:25 pm
Amigo Felo, what program do you use for spriting these days?

Call me vintage, but I got better results in MSPaint. Or at least, is the program Y feel more comfortable with :)

The upper shoulders cloth piece looks a bit larger than it should be, I think I'll shorten it a bit. Other than that, it looks awesome!
Be my guest. I did it that way because is a middle arm sleeve.

ESPAÑOL

WENA WENA FELO

Gracias!!

About Cammy, I'll post in the thread!
Thanks, man!

#7054  December 11, 2020, 06:29:17 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
OLD--------------->NEW

Head looks way too big to be CvS. The knees seem like they don't ever remain solidly still, and a lot of her shaping jitters around way too much. It doesn't help that the animation itself feels like it's going way faster than it needs to be.

Shit
#7055  December 11, 2020, 06:46:08 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
This is fate.
#7056  December 12, 2020, 12:42:54 am
    • Chile
Well I added Felo's fixes (except for the right shoulder, but modified it anyways). Also added the red outlines in the gloves (I was missing them). The right arm seems a bit large to my taste, anyone else with the same feeling? I edited Jmorphman's Violent Ken sprite, and didn't change that.

Also added a version with the hand's purple energy

For now, it's just something I did because I was bored. To be honest, I don't have too much time to spend spriting, but one never knows.

Edit: added original sprite for reference.
Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 12:46:01 am by Hero
#7057  December 21, 2020, 11:44:17 am
    • demongorne.webs.com/
Stances i did so far              
Others sprites i'm still working - clark 98, dampir clark, dampir Ralf, dampir krauser, aof2 Takuma, mars people and more to come.
Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 11:50:47 am by demongorne
#7058  December 21, 2020, 05:31:32 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I hope you release a patch for Infinite's Ralf.
#7059  December 21, 2020, 05:53:42 pm
    • demongorne.webs.com/
Indeed it is just what i'm planning for pal, I'm working on to different sff thekof regular and dampir edit because i can't decide which one is better to convert
#7060  December 21, 2020, 05:58:51 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Indeed it is just what i'm planning for pal, I'm working on to different sff thekof regular and dampir edit because i can't decide which one is better to convert

For me, the Dampir spritesheet is the better option.