YesNoOk

The Resident Evil Megathread! JILL SANDWICHES INSIDE! (Read 1131927 times)

Started by GOH, August 04, 2011, 04:36:53 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Resident Evil Megathread (RE6 TRAILER)
#561  October 03, 2012, 03:17:21 am
what a stupid post
#562  October 03, 2012, 03:34:02 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Lol. Titiln. Keepin it real.
#563  October 03, 2012, 05:00:05 am
  • Fuck You.
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#564  October 03, 2012, 05:01:00 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#565  October 03, 2012, 05:10:11 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#566  October 03, 2012, 05:15:59 am
resident evil 6 focusing more on shooting isn't really an issue as much as things like the camera, controls, pacing and combat are. if the game did a good job at being more like call of duty it probably wouldn't be getting slammed as much, but it has several fundamental issues addressed in several reviews by different people. the series has been way more action oriented since resident evil 4, so it's not unprecedented. it pisses me off that you post high horse bullshit like "12 year olds that dont know what theyre talking about and jus wan shoot ppl" when you're not doing such a great job either. you get your information from january previews. fucking terrific
#567  October 04, 2012, 09:09:34 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Finished Leon's campaign last night. It was fucking beautiful, story was meh but the stages, boss.battles and those annoying bows that took forever to kill made his campaign that good. I though I shot every serpeant emblem in each mini chapter(which I'm pretty fucking sure i did because they weren't hard at all to find) but when I went to the collectable arcade place, I was missing half of them, maybe there are more than one per mini chapter?

Anyways, just started Jake's and I'm liking it so far. Story wise I'm still confused about everything except for Simmons involvement but that's why they have 4 campaign's for.

And I'm still curious about what was behind that fucking locked door in the cemetery!!!!
Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:19:53 pm by Vato Heem
#568  October 05, 2012, 04:32:25 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Now that you mention it, you're right. I never did see an explanation or a method of opening that damn door back in chapter 2. IIRC that door had snake engravings on it. I guess it has something to do with the snake emblems like shooting all of them is the key to opening the door...?

Also mini review from me:
This game loves killing you via cheap shots/last minute QTEs. :(

Still love the game though...

DMK

#569  October 05, 2012, 09:23:19 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Really enjoying Leon's campaign and mercs, but I really hate these alternates they have. Most of them are just terrible and its a damn shame Leon is without his R.P.D. or even RE4 outfit.
#570  October 09, 2012, 04:43:08 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Piers you fool... my feels :(
#571  October 09, 2012, 11:40:18 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
How could he lose? He had a Bionic arm.
#572  October 21, 2012, 01:02:25 am
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA

DMK

#573  October 21, 2012, 02:29:45 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
After weeks and some how skirting major spoilers I've beaten it. Honestly for all I did enjoy there were plenty of parts I hated, especially the abundance of QTE's and the lackluster camera. I had fun though with it whether playing with friends or alone as Ada(cant wait to do hers coop with the title update soon). The game obviously was pushed up and could of used a few more months of polish, but we got what we got. Maybe we can get another RE game by the majority involved in RE: Rev to help appease every fan of the series and give it a proper foothold in the survival horror genre.
#574  October 21, 2012, 02:38:10 am
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
For all it's worth I love this game. Yeah it could have been WAY better but, hey....when video games are an art form again for corporations instead of just trying to make sales as quick as possible AND business dealings to try and undercut the Used Game market is when we will see masterpieces of great abundance again.
So all I can say is the game COULD use some of these:
-More Characters/Outfits for Mercenaries (HD RPD Leon, HD STARS/Veronica Chris, STARS/Veronica Wesker for Jake)
-More Maps/Modes (Coming in DLC)
-Ability to use costumes in Campaign
-More Freeroam/Backtrack/Backtrack AGAIN/Puzzle/Backtrack to where you backtracked from/OH LOOK NEW ROOM AFTER 5 HOURS gameplay....I think.
-MORE LOADOUTS (I swear to Itchy Tasty if I don't see any patches or DLC giving more loadout/weapon possibilities. . .I will Frisbee my game into the nearest Capcom employee's face). . . . .seriously....PSX RPD Leon with a SHIT loadout....and it the shittiest one in the game!!! Knife/Grenade Launcher/Sniper Rifle?! WTF?! More like Knife/Wing Shooter/Shotgun/Lighting Hawk....kthxplz now.
#575  October 21, 2012, 05:20:14 am
    • Indonesia
    • larsmasters.deviantart.com
Waste of health bar for Piers after turned into electric jellyfish armed BOW
#576  October 24, 2012, 05:09:05 am
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
I had fun though with it whether playing with friends or alone as Ada(cant wait to do hers coop with the title update soon).

Waitwhat? There will be an coop udate on the Ada campaign?
#577  October 24, 2012, 05:11:55 am
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
#578  October 24, 2012, 05:45:15 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
http://gematsu.com/2012/10/free-resident-evil-6-update-coming-mid-december
In response to player feedback, Capcom will release a free Resident Evil 6 update in mid-December, which adds new elements and improvements. It will include:

Camera Angle Adjustment: gamers will be able to adjust the camera to give a greater field of view as best suits their play style. The camera screenshot pairs show the minimum and maximum range of the new camera setting. Please note that this feature is still in development and may change without further notice before the title update is released.

Subtitle Improvements: Subtitle options have been improved so that English language audio can be combined with subtitles in an alternative language.

Ada Wong Campaign Unlocked: As recently announced, Ada Wong’s campaign will be unlocked from the start and have an optional player-controlled co-op partner added. It was previously necessary to complete all three other campaigns in order to unlock Ada’s story.

More Difficulty: ‘No Hope’ difficulty level will be added above the existing levels, for players who want an extreme challenge.

More screenshots of the camera fix and Ada's partner.
http://gematsu.com/gallery/resident-evil-6/october-24-2012/
Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 05:48:50 pm by Hikari ☼
#579  October 24, 2012, 05:47:50 pm
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
Wondering when they are going to patch Ada's FACE
#580  October 24, 2012, 05:59:01 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
What's wrong with her face?