YesNoOk

Marvel Cinematic Universe: THE END (until the next movie comes out) (Read 2849566 times)

Started by Iced, July 15, 2012, 03:54:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: Avengers sequel due in 2015
#721  March 31, 2014, 07:55:47 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Ok, gonna watch The Winter Soldier today, can't wait!

#722  March 31, 2014, 08:08:25 pm
  • SNK is life
#723  March 31, 2014, 08:39:57 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Alright you dumb, unpatriotic jerks, going around trying to spoil AN AMERICAN MOVIE that hasn't even COME OUT IN AMERICA YET; time to take a break from all that because I got some news.

Amy Acker is gonna be on Agents of SHIELD!!!! She'll play the cellist Coulson was dating in The Avengers, and is being menaced by a super-powered threat from her past. I'm pretty excited and might even watch this episode because Acker is an absolutely phenomenal actress (and has made frequent appearances in Whedon projects, like Angel, Dollhouse, Cabin in the Woods, and Much Ado About Nothing).

Now, what would be perfect is if Deathlok randomly showed up in one of her scenes so we could get an Angel reuinon!

And some very sad news, some news that will make you cry out for the missed opportunity: Lindsay Lohan claims she was almost in The Avengers, though the specific role was unspecified. Most people are thinking Maria Hill. Boy, wouldn't it be so much better if Maria Hill was played by acclaimed thespian present day Lindsay Lohan?
#724  April 01, 2014, 05:10:20 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
OK, just came back from the cinema, HOLY COW!!!

#725  April 01, 2014, 05:43:44 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Lol Guatemala and a bunch of insignificant overseas markets getting Winter Soldier one week before America. What the hell Marvel/Disney?
#726  April 01, 2014, 10:16:14 am
It combats piracy, man.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

GOH

Captain America 3 Plot Might Borrow from “1950s Psychotic Cap” Storyline
#727  April 01, 2014, 12:37:40 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Captain America 3 Plot Might Borrow from “1950s Psychotic Cap” Storyline

Marvel’s much-anticipated Captain America: The Winter Soldier opens in just about two weeks, but there has already been some news about that film’s eventual follow-up. Recently, it was revealed that Captain America 3 would be opening on May 6, 2016 (the same day as WB’s Man of Steel sequel). We know that Joe and Anthony Russo will return for the third film, and that they’re currently breaking the story with returning screenwriters Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely. While promoting the upcoming film, the screenwriters may have let slip the comics source for the framework of the plot of the next installment. Hit the jump to get a little crazy.

In an interview with Den of Geek (via BC), Markus and McFeely grudgingly shared this little plot nugget for Captain America 3:

Are you going back to the comics for the next one and plan to adapt another story, while incorporating the many threads left open at the end of this one?

McFeely: Oh yeah, you can probably predict some of the threads we would like to pick up again that we’ve laid out there. And we always go back to the comics and dive back in and look at anything we’ve missed in the last few years that might be relevant.

Markus: We’ve definitely set out on a more realistic road in the Cap movies, you know. Even more grounded than in the other MCU movies. And so it kind of rules out Cap fighting the Dinosaur Man or something like that. There are some that aren’t gonna start and other ones that — I mean there’s a couple we’re playing with right now that we really want to take elements from. Which we’ll not reveal.

Oh, come on.

Markus: All I’m saying is psychotic 1950s Cap.
#728  April 01, 2014, 03:27:06 pm
  • Got some deals for you!
#729  April 01, 2014, 07:38:41 pm
    • Poland
Amy Acker is gonna be on Agents of SHIELD!!!! She'll play the cellist Coulson was dating in The Avengers, and is being menaced by a super-powered threat from her past. I'm pretty excited and might even watch this episode because Acker is an absolutely phenomenal actress (and has made frequent appearances in Whedon projects, like Angel, Dollhouse, Cabin in the Woods, and Much Ado About Nothing).

Now, what would be perfect is if Deathlok randomly showed up in one of her scenes so we could get an Angel reuinon!

Haha you are so late Jmorphman, this news been around for like 3 days now. I'm excited too. You should pick up show again because it's much better than it was before, trust me on that. You remember my earlier posts about how much this show suck ? You can forget all of that cuz I see improvement. I'm only worried her casting can mean that she will be dropped out/reduced from Person of Interest. I will be crying from rage if that happens.  :-\

And seriously pick up Person of Interest already! You keep saying how awesome Amy Acker is and you are missing her best role. I mean I love her character there way more than I loved Illirya and that's saying alot. This show is seriously reinventing procedurals and it way better than anything you can see on regular channels like ABC, CBS, FOX, or NBC. Just check the rates of the show man..... It's so good I can;t even express. Nolan brand should convince you before so what are you waiting for ?

"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 07:42:15 pm by Jarek Bachanek

MDI

#730  April 02, 2014, 04:19:24 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
Tonight's episode was pretty good.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
ey

SNT

#731  April 03, 2014, 09:49:07 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Going to see it tomorrow.  From what I've heard, though, god damn this is gonna be good.

Alright you dumb, unpatriotic jerks, going around trying to spoil AN AMERICAN MOVIE that hasn't even COME OUT IN AMERICA YET;
Cry more Amerifat.

GOH

#732  April 04, 2014, 10:42:25 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#733  April 04, 2014, 03:38:01 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

Gunn freezes a frame of an imposing-looking villain any serious comic book fan would recognize instantly. He sits on a rocket-powered throne. Feige sees something on the screen that he doesn't like. The evildoer needs to be farther away in the frame so he looks more imperious, he says.

"I don't know," says Gunn. "I think it's going to look cool, man."

"You just don't want him to feel petty in that way," Feige says. "I think it's a fine line."

"How do you think it comes off as petty here?" Gunn says.

"He's so damn close," Feige says.

"Yeah," concedes Gunn. "I think I'm going to have him floating in space."

Feige is concerned about the throne, too. He points at the base. "Those don't need to be rockets," he says. "Maybe gravity disks?" Feige says he'll check back later.

In the hallway he extracts a pledge not to name the bad guy. "That could not be a bigger spoiler," Feige says.
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-04-03/kevin-feige-marvels-superhero-at-running-movie-franchises#p2

#734  April 05, 2014, 02:29:31 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
 >:)

and holy fuck that new Cap movie: already know i'm going to go see it multiple times

GOH

#735  April 05, 2014, 09:25:06 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#736  April 06, 2014, 12:27:36 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Going to watch Cap 2 tomorrow night. I have so many spoiler to go back and read!!!
#737  April 06, 2014, 03:39:39 am
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
Finally got to see it, myself. It really was a great movie. Not only did it deliver on twists and the action, but it had those tender moments as well.

If you're familiar with the first Captain America,
All in all this was a fantastic film.
#738  April 06, 2014, 07:16:45 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
watched cap'n america yesterday, it was amazing. the winter soldier is one of the best marvel villains, when he appeared and the music started playing you knew shit was about to get real

Alright you dumb, unpatriotic jerks, going around trying to spoil AN AMERICAN MOVIE that hasn't even COME OUT IN AMERICA YET; time to take a break from all that because I got some news.

lol @ missing her best performance in person of interest. some fan you are!
#739  April 06, 2014, 01:42:55 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
So yeah, Cap 2 was freaking rad, especially

Though honestly the Winter Soldier didn't feature into the plot as heavily as I thought he would have, what with the movie being named after him and everything.

Spoiler: Dat big giant plot twist (click to see content)
#740  April 06, 2014, 01:46:46 pm
I don't think it really was most of it, probably people in high places and a decent portion of everyone, but more something like 50/50 of the actual headcount with the little people, maybe 65/35 at most. I think everyone in Agents of SHIELD (and the upcoming Agent 13) are a good representation of where the actual people stand. The structure has a giant issue, sure, but the right people should still be around.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.