YesNoOk

Marvel Cinematic Universe: THE END (until the next movie comes out) (Read 2837335 times)

Started by Iced, July 15, 2012, 03:54:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: THE END (until the next movie comes out)
#4001  November 09, 2021, 05:47:56 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
nah,tobey maquire was off camera's for a long time to properly deepfake his face to that extent in lightining of screenshot etc,it could actually be true footage.thats what was said about Andrew Garfield blue screen,vfx artists on youtube came in clutch and pointed its realness.

Not denying they are in it except for Murdock which I don't buy, this John Campea leak has been proven fake and photoshopped.
#4002  November 10, 2021, 12:09:27 am
this John Campea leak has been proven fake and photoshopped.
Proven how ? I'm seeing that it's still being discussed and the guy in question is obviously denying everything but with flimsy excuses.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4003  November 10, 2021, 07:24:33 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
this John Campea leak has been proven fake and photoshopped.
Proven how ? I'm seeing that it's still being discussed and the guy in question is obviously denying everything but with flimsy excuses.

Anything can be discussed and dissected till the end of eternity or in this case, till the movie comes out. The guy who uploaded them gave points as to why they are fake and apologised on twitter and said they were fake. The counter arguments for it being real are equally flimsy though. It's all being discussed by mcu fans and no other credible sources so I would take em with a grain of salt but I do understand why you or others would wish these true.
#4004  November 10, 2021, 08:15:32 am
    • Greece
Most fans want :

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#4005  November 10, 2021, 11:53:43 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
I wanna see that rumored Ned Leeds Hobgoblin variant.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#4006  November 10, 2021, 01:55:15 pm
I would take em with a grain of salt but I do understand why you or others would wish these true.
I'm not saying I wish they were true, I'm saying I'm not believing anyone on the Internet who claims to be the guy who photoshopped it, who claims to be the one who leaked it first, who claims to know it's real, who claims to know it's fake. Internet proof is not proof.

edit
Disney+ is revealing title cards for a whole bunch of shows for Disney Day : https://mobile.twitter.com/disneyplus
Marvel Zombies, Secret Invasion, Agatha House of Harkness, IronHeart, I am Groot, Spider-Man Freshman Year as a cartoon (Uncle Ben is gonna get killed again), Echo, Ms Marvel, She Hulk, What If s2, Moon Knight, and also X-Men '97 as a revival of the original cartoon ??

And it seems there's a quick trailer for Moon Knight but I'm not finding an official channel for it so I'm not sure it's legit ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 06:20:56 pm by Byakko
#4007  November 13, 2021, 03:04:41 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Agatha fans rejoice!!!

https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/agatha-harkness-spin-off-leads-new-slate-of-marvel-disney-plus-shows
Marvel Studios has announced a plethora of new MCU Disney Plus shows, including an Agatha Harkness spin-off series.

Announcing its next line-up of TV shows on Disney Plus Day, Marvel revealed five brand-new series that are set to enter development in the near future.

Agatha: House of Harkness, a spin-off show that'll see Kathryn Hahn reprise her beloved role from WandaVision, is the stand out of the announcements. Other series that were revealed by Marvel are an Echo standalone show, What If...? season 2, an animated Marvel Zombies project and an animated Spider-Man series called Freshman Year.

sailormoongalaxy said:
#4008  November 13, 2021, 03:29:33 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
You forgot to mention the most important announcement.
ANIMATED XMEN ARE BACK!!!!
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#4009  November 13, 2021, 03:38:21 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
sailormoongalaxy said:
#4010  November 13, 2021, 03:43:41 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
You forgot to mention the most important announcement.
ANIMATED XMEN ARE BACK!!!!

Best part being that even the old voice actors are back. Cal Dodd made me love wolvie a whole lot. This I'm psyched for.
#4011  November 17, 2021, 03:27:43 am
  • Wandering....

trailer
#4012  November 17, 2021, 11:22:06 am
The Sony Brazil Twitter account posted a dubbed version that extends the "Lizard / Electro / Sandman jump at Spidey from the scaffolding" shot for half a second, long enough to visibly see Lizard get punched in the head by someone that was edited out of the trailer. Everybody knows who's hiding there.
#4013  November 24, 2021, 07:22:03 pm
Well, at least someone unironically though Hawkeye was cool in the battle of New York.
#4014  November 25, 2021, 10:21:19 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
More on that Hobgoblin rumor.

sailormoongalaxy said:
#4015  November 29, 2021, 01:56:03 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Is that supposed to happen in No Way Home? That just seems totally implausible, given how much other shit they're covering.

Hawkeye is pretty fun so far. Hopefully they don't completely fucking blow it towards the end like most of their other Disney+ shows!
#4016  December 01, 2021, 03:41:27 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#4017  December 01, 2021, 04:11:44 pm
lol yeah
It's going really well so far. There's a much bigger emphasize on the whole disability thing than one could have presumed, and they can still pull great action pieces without any of the supernatural.
#4018  December 02, 2021, 03:51:32 am
    • USA
Yeah I'm really enjoying it, I hope it doesn't shit the bed like some of these other MCU shows but I didn't feel as strongly about the early episodes as I do with Hawkeye (with the one exception of WandaVision). Hopefully they keep this up.

#4019  December 02, 2021, 08:30:42 am
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
I got to say, after the last Hawkeye episode (ep. 3) I must say I find this to be the best MCU Disney+ show thus far. I really liked the hype that came with WandaVision, but compared to the other shows it's just decent. Loki was pretty good, but most of these shows felt like a worldbuilder for the future of MCU. WV = Agatha and the Dark Magic. Loki = Kang. F&WS = Aftermath of the blip.

Yes, Hawkeye seems to be setting up characters and different shows too, like a possible Young Avenger, and the spoiler. What I actually love about Hawkeye is the chemistry between Kate & Clint. The fact that we finally get to see his abilities, the humanity and the flaws (disabilities), plus the emphasis of melee weapons.

Echo seems like a great character, she even gets her own series down the line which is confirmed. And then there is Jack.

Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#4020  December 02, 2021, 10:48:32 pm
    • USA