YesNoOk

The spriters bounty thread. (more details in thread)  (Read 1081917 times)

Started by Kamekaze, August 22, 2014, 01:16:12 am
Re: The spriters bounty thread. (more details in thread)
#241  January 20, 2022, 04:18:08 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
We of course appreciate the effort and all, but seems that our talent or skills is not paired with all the cheers. Example, everyone knows that certain characters have sprites of [INSERT SPRITER'S NAME HERE], but we all know that character is CODED BY, not recognising the respect for the spriter(even OF COURSE, some awesome people as Jmorphman, karmacharizard, etc gives credit of this). That's tiring as Hell. Not talking about a coder taking the sprites made by SPRITER and claiming the whole work as its own, btu not having at least the decency of paying that line of respect. DO you know what happens next? That people refers to the character as the one by CODER, and not talking by the spriter.

Just going to say right now that if any sprite artist wishes to have a full author’s credit in any character using the sprites from either of my comms along with payment, I am more than happy to provide such. I do understand the pain of a full sheet commitment, and it even kills me that I’m not well off enough to provide more.
Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 04:22:52 pm by Dawn de Era
#242  January 20, 2022, 04:50:02 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Man, I apologize, but it was not my intention to bother you.

What i wanted to say is, and I may expressed wrong, that sometimes we speak about (let's put an example) Chucho's Viper, while that whole sheet of Viper frames were made by me. Not saying Chucho because all the hate towards the guy(I RESPECT HIS WORK!!), but to tell that, we spriters get in a second plane when a character is done. Sometimes it's as if our work is not seen. And of course, coders CREDITS us and that's cool.

Now just imagine that you want to make, dunno, let's say Kilik from Soul Calibur. You commission a spriter to do the graphic thing. Believe me that, in the future, the forgotten name will be the spriter's. And that's the sad part :/ .
I swear there was something cool here!!
#243  January 20, 2022, 06:30:02 pm
  • Why,
Lucky isnt at balance at us...

:/ ouch that´s NOT fairr!
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#244  January 20, 2022, 10:10:34 pm
#245  January 20, 2022, 10:22:01 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
#246  January 21, 2022, 12:10:26 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Note: This is another commission that I've held for a long time, as I still have yet to claim my Cammy commission and my Omega Zero commission. I'll repost both of them again if need be and if I have permission.

Name: RedDragonCats17

Character: Cody Travers

Commissioning: Full character sheet using his Final Fight 1 outfit + walk from Final Fight 1.

Examples:

Style: CPS2 SFA3 style.

Price: Negotiable, but let's avoid going over $100 per animation.

Bounty status: Unclaimed

Spriter: N/A

Notes - I want Cody's outfit to be more accurate to the artwork and FF1 sprites.

- His FF1 walk is replacing his SFA3 forward walk, as Cody won't have his handcuffs in this sheet.
Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 01:02:32 pm by RedDragonCats17
#247  January 21, 2022, 12:37:07 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
#248  January 21, 2022, 12:56:19 am
    • USA
#249  January 21, 2022, 12:57:21 am
    • USA
Name: NateBoi

Character: Genjuro Kibagami from Samurai Shodown

Commissioning: Cleaning of dampir's sprite sheet + conversions of some animations

Sprite style: CvS

References:

Price: Negotiable, though I believe a cleaning of a sprite set is a lot cheaper than a new set which is a bigger priority of mine

Time Frame: take as much time as you need. I prefer quality

Bounty status: unclaimed

I have modified my original post, since I realized that I formatted it wrong, and that is my mistake
#250  January 21, 2022, 01:42:58 am
  • No guts No glory..
i could do the last one with no problem....thing is i am more busy than usual(outside mugen) ,if were not for that, i could jump into this project (genjuro)
#251  January 21, 2022, 01:53:19 am
    • USA
i could do the last one with no problem....thing is i am more busy than usual(outside mugen) ,if were not for that, i could jump into this project (genjuro)

are you talking about cleaning the sprites, or just converting the ones that are missing from his sprite set?
#252  January 21, 2022, 01:58:29 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA

Forgive me, I'm not trying to be rude or a smartass or anything, but apart from the hole on Cody's jeans, I don't see anything different between the sprites I sent and the design you're looking for.

If it's the coloration/palette, I believe these sprites have been CS'd to allow for more vibrant colors to be used. This is just what I have on hand.
#253  January 21, 2022, 02:06:52 am
    • USA

Forgive me, I'm not trying to be rude or a smartass or anything, but apart from the hole on Cody's jeans, I don't see anything different between the sprites I sent and the design you're looking for.

If it's the coloration/palette, I believe these sprites have been CS'd to allow for more vibrant colors to be used. This is just what I have on hand.

Oh it's okay. I'm just showing you that quote in case you've missed it.

Idk if it's just me, but Cody's jeans in those sprites look more baggy compared to the skinny jeans in the art work and his FF1 sprites.

That walk animation is also bothering me quite a lot. It looks like Cody's limping and his chest is bothering me as well.
#254  January 21, 2022, 03:28:17 am
  • No guts No glory..
e you talking about cleaning the sprites, or just converting the ones that are missing from his sprite set?

both
#255  January 21, 2022, 03:34:03 am
    • USA
#256  January 21, 2022, 11:56:51 am

Commissioning: Full character sheet using his Final Fight 1 outfit + walk from Final Fight 1.

Price: Negotiable, but let's avoid going over $100.

Lower than $100 for a WHOLE sprite sheet in a style like SFZ is nearly slavery. You don't need luck finding a spriter under that price, you need a MIRACLE.

And for examples like these is why I say that the work of a spriter is not often respected.

#257  January 21, 2022, 01:05:22 pm
    • USA

Lower than $100 for a WHOLE sprite sheet in a style like SFZ is nearly slavery. You don't need luck finding a spriter under that price, you need a MIRACLE.

And for examples like these is why I say that the work of a spriter is not often respected.

Edited the post. It is now per animation as I would like to make this one animation at a time. Idk why I didn't add that little detail before, so thank you for pointing that out.
#258  January 21, 2022, 01:27:52 pm

Edited the post. It is now per animation as I would like to make this one animation at a time. Idk why I didn't add that little detail before, so thank you for pointing that out.

No worries. My apologizes.
#259  June 21, 2022, 05:07:55 pm
    • USA
Character: Mai Shiranui
Commissioning: Standing Heavy Kick and Jumping Light Punch from KOF XIII

References:

Style: CvS

Description: As I was making Mai’s SFF and CSing, I was making her sprites from KOF games that weren’t in CvS, but the more I was working on her, the more she was stripped of her normals. I wanted to make her normals based off of KOFXIV/XV and CvS but what I’m trying to say is that I was gonna fill in the gaps that are being replaced. Like her jumping medium punch, which is shared with jumping heavy punch.

Price Range: Negotiable
Time Range: No time limit

Bounty Status: Claimed
Spriter: @DrPotem:
Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 12:08:55 am by Scramble
#260  June 30, 2022, 05:12:33 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
I might be able to do those sprites for Mai, but I would need a few more references with similar poses of the ones needed.
            Zorf Giudecca