YesNoOk

Tekken 7: Fated Retribution (Read 776344 times)

Started by SNT, December 12, 2015, 09:27:44 am
Share this topic:

lui

Re: Tekken 7: Fated Retribution
#81  December 13, 2015, 10:47:48 am
    • USA
now i wanna see Dan vs Paul in Tekken style
#82  December 13, 2015, 12:17:00 pm
paul is strong though. he can go par with the mishimas dunno why they made him a joke character.
#83  December 13, 2015, 02:23:51 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
what if TXSF takes place before T7, and whatever happens in TXSF is why Akuma is indebted to Kazumi?
just a random idea.

nah the debt they were talking about happened decades ago, if txsf happened before the debt thing gouki is talking about then most characters would be in a diaper.

The debt is this:

He's there to repay for that. Shoryuken article was implying he wasnt the last street fighter that would be appearing.
#84  December 13, 2015, 03:16:44 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
So, crossovers of SF and Tekken is now a canonic...
#85  December 13, 2015, 03:40:10 pm
Canon in Tekken anyway.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#86  December 13, 2015, 03:50:53 pm
and im not really a fan of that. i mean i don't mind akuma as a guest character in tekken, but why include him in the canon? thats gonna open up alot of questions about continuity, universe sharing and whatnot.
for example is he gonna remember all the things that happened to him SFxTK? did this "debt" happen in it's events? is SFxTK now part of the tekken canon?
cross overs should be self contained imo.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞

lui

#87  December 13, 2015, 03:59:37 pm
    • USA
its a good move to get people excited for TK7, since yknow, it was very lackluster. adding Akuma along with dem sweet new costumes and graphics is a good marketing strategy that works well with both Capucahhm and Namco.
#88  December 13, 2015, 04:04:56 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
and im not really a fan of that. i mean i don't mind akuma as a guest character in tekken, but why include him in the canon? thats gonna open up alot of questions about continuity, universe sharing and whatnot.
for example is he gonna remember all the things that happened to him SFxTK? did this "debt" happen in it's events? is SFxTK now part of the tekken canon?
cross overs should be self contained imo.

Well, I see here just an opportunity to open canonization of story "SF x TK" and, MAINLY, "TK x SF".
#89  December 13, 2015, 04:23:30 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
I like to pretend that SF x TK never happened in any form. Yes, even when a SF character literally joins the Tekken cannon.

Shit

lui

#90  December 13, 2015, 04:24:22 pm
    • USA
I have hope that TK x SF will be handled way better than SFxT
#91  December 13, 2015, 04:41:39 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I have hope that TK x SF will be handled way better than SFxT

This. They better rectify the biggest mistake in SFxT will be rectified by adding Bruce Irvin to TxSF. :) :) (oh, and uhhh better gameplay and graphics or some shit)
This is a generic forum signature.
#92  December 13, 2015, 04:50:05 pm
    • USA
Is it true that Harada plans to add more SF characters to Tekken 7?
#93  December 13, 2015, 05:03:40 pm
How do you expect anyone to have a clear cut answer to that
Shoryuken does seem to think so, but no official word give any hint about that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#94  December 13, 2015, 05:12:30 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
I hope a lot more that at least 6 older characters like Nina Williams are part of the update. And maybe 1-2 new guys that are more about real martial arts styles than the last handful of new characters.
#95  December 13, 2015, 05:23:05 pm
How many other martial arts are there still around that Tekken never touched
#96  December 13, 2015, 05:24:30 pm
  • Hate is just confused admiration.
    • USA
It's all the same in the end, matter and motion, simple or complex. No difference, finally. Death, transfiguration. Ashes to ashes and slime to slime, amen.

#97  December 13, 2015, 08:22:12 pm
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
Jinpachi is pretty much dead or sealed somewhere right? I'd like to see Akuma v Jinpachi
#98  December 13, 2015, 08:40:37 pm
Yeah, I think most of the T5 endings showed him get disintegrated or absorbed. Shame too, he came out as an alternative to the Devil lineage, slightly showing why Heihachi had it in him to stand up to the Devil power despite being human. It would have been interesting to contrast that source of power to Kazumi in T7. But hey, we still have to see why Heihachi wouldn't trust Kazumi's powers and why Kazumi was sure Heihachi would end up throwing the world in disaster and war.
#99  December 13, 2015, 09:36:08 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
How many other martial arts are there still around that Tekken never touched

Judo
jiujitsu(and derivated)
Hawaii Lua
Kajukenbo
Lots of kungfu styles
Zipota
Lucha Canaria
Brega Valenciana