YesNoOk

Tekken 7: Fated Retribution (Read 770393 times)

Started by SNT, December 12, 2015, 09:27:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Tekken 7: Fated Retribution
#521  December 14, 2016, 03:41:41 pm
Love Gouki and Law.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#522  December 14, 2016, 06:34:46 pm
    • UK
you can recolour default hair styles yeah
#523  December 14, 2016, 06:35:53 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
^^ yaaaaaay. Looking forward to bring back Pink Kuma from Tekken 6
#524  December 16, 2016, 12:45:52 pm
lol that 1999 flame design only thing missing is an oakley shades and sea shell necklace.
#525  December 16, 2016, 03:12:57 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Hmm..have a feeling they will do something similar to Julia Chang and Jaycee now that they finally split Kuma and Panda into characters with different moves

That would be cool at least ^^
#526  January 03, 2017, 09:06:50 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Special New Japan Pro Wrestling Items, Including Bullet Club and Chaos T-Shirts, Are Coming to Tekken 7

#527  January 03, 2017, 09:35:34 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Oooh man, Bullet Club
#528  January 17, 2017, 01:41:03 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

Looks like Tekken 7 is delayed to May. In a recent steam by Namco it was notmentioned as "Early 2017" release anymore, just 2017.

In other also super important news I found out that Katsuhiro Harada blocks out people on Twitter if they dare to critizise him or something Tekken related.
#529  January 17, 2017, 03:10:25 pm
    • Netherlands
In other also super important news I found out that Katsuhiro Harada blocks out people on Twitter if they dare to critizise him or something Tekken related.

This is very common behavior for game developers, especially triple A devs. Speaking of Harada and Twitter he also threw hissyfit there all of a sudden? What was up with that
#530  January 17, 2017, 03:18:01 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Well, was the first time for me to get blocked by a dev on twitter..as far as I know.

Too much/less Tequila maybe?
#531  January 23, 2017, 02:24:36 pm
#532  January 23, 2017, 02:37:50 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Get TEKKEN 7 Deluxe Edition and expand your fighter's journey with two additional playable characters, a new game mode and hundreds of additional costumes.

Not sure i like the sound of this unless this is like the Tag 2 Pre-orders and unlock later.
Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 02:41:00 pm by Moon Girard
#533  January 23, 2017, 03:01:09 pm
No way they're locking an entire game mode out in an extra edition. It'll be DLC or something like that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#534  January 23, 2017, 03:12:26 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Eliza confirmed
https://twitter.com/GamesplanetUK/status/823506633829576704
Good to see her back. Figures they wouldn't keep her as a Revolution only character.
Get TEKKEN 7 Deluxe Edition and expand your fighter's journey with two additional playable characters, a new game mode and hundreds of additional costumes.

Not sure i like the sound of this unless this is like the Tag 2 Pre-orders and unlock later.
Yea, hope it's more like Tag 2 unlocks. Really don't like when they put characters behind pre order bonuses. Should stick to things like costumes for that.
#535  January 23, 2017, 03:21:29 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Comes out June 2nd
http://gematsu.com/2017/01/tekken-7-launches-june-2
The Tekken 7 Collector’s Edition (available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One); collectors and hardcore Tekken fans will be pleased to learn that there will be a Tekken 7 Collector’s Edition containing a spectacular statue measuring approximately 12” tall by 18” wide that features a dynamic pose with Kazuya fly kicking Heihachi in mid-air, a special Steel Book, and the official Tekken 7 soundtrack.

A Tekken 7 Season Pass (available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam) will grant players access to three content packs aimed to extend the Tekken 7 experience and will include new playable characters, new stages, a new game mode, costume packs, and a bonus 35-piece Metallic Costume Pack. *Each DLC pack contained within the Tekken 7 Season Pass may also be purchased separately.

Tekken 7 Pre-order Bonus (available today for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam) will feature DLC access to Eliza, the famed vampire character that made her Tekken debut in Tekken Revolution. Xbox One players will be treated to an added bonus of receiving a free copy of Tekken 6 that takes advantage of the backwards compatible capabilities of the Xbox One platform.

A special Digital Xbox One Pre-order Pack (available on the Xbox Store beginning on January 31, 2017) will include DLC access to Eliza and a free copy of Tekken 6 that takes advantage of the backwards compatible capabilities of the Xbox One platform.

The Tekken 7 Digital Deluxe Edition (available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam) will include Tekken 7 and the Season Pass.

Lastly, the PlayStation 4 version of Tekken 7 will contain exclusive content: legacy costumes from Tekken 4 and Tekken 2 for King, Xiaoyu and Jin as well as a Jukebox Mode where fans can listen to classic Tekken music tracks and even create playlists of Tekken music to listen to while they play.

So the Deluxe Edition is just the game with the season pass makes sense. So much for there will never be Payed DLC characters in Tekken.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 03:33:45 pm by Moon Girard
#536  January 23, 2017, 04:35:07 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
#537  January 23, 2017, 05:11:17 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Why the fuck does the PS4 version get those exclusives? They're not even things that only the PS4 can handle. For fuck's sake a Jukebox mode is something every game normally has. We're now at an age were a fucking Sound Test is platform exclusive.
Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 05:20:11 pm by Mgbenz
#538  January 23, 2017, 05:14:45 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Because XBONE is getting Tekken 6.

lui

#539  January 23, 2017, 05:21:10 pm
    • USA
yeah, i'd say its a fair trade, an entire fullgame for free with one console and other goodies for the other? beggars cant be choosers, just take what ya get
#540  January 23, 2017, 05:24:19 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Yeah tekken 4 costumes

-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-