YesNoOk

Tekken 7: Fated Retribution (Read 751204 times)

Started by SNT, December 12, 2015, 09:27:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Tekken 7: Fated Retribution
#701  July 17, 2017, 03:00:47 pm
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
HAAAAA!!!!!

FOR YEARS THIA FORUM MADE FUN OF ME FOR CONSTANTLY SAYING EITHER RUGAL OR GEESE WOULD BE GUEST CHARACTERS IN THESE GAMES.

Who's laughing now MugenGuild! I was right after 10 years of constantly saying this. Ha!!!! I knew it would finally happen. GEESE fucking HOWARD in Tekken 7.

You can NO LONGER make fun of me and call me stupid and ward off my claims! I was right this whole time! It was worth it.
#702  July 17, 2017, 03:17:35 pm
......Okay good for you then.
Honestly I was hoping for Kyo or something.
#703  July 17, 2017, 03:20:44 pm
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
HAAAAA!!!!!

FOR YEARS THIA FORUM MADE FUN OF ME FOR CONSTANTLY SAYING EITHER RUGAL OR GEESE WOULD BE GUEST CHARACTERS IN THESE GAMES.

Who's laughing now MugenGuild! I was right after 10 years of constantly saying this. Ha!!!! I knew it would finally happen. GEESE fucking HOWARD in Tekken 7.

You can NO LONGER make fun of me and call me stupid and ward off my claims! I was right this whole time! It was worth it.

way to live up to your name fam.
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#704  July 17, 2017, 03:40:54 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
HAAAAA!!!!!

You go dude! Also, nice profile pic.
Lasagna
#705  July 17, 2017, 04:08:37 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
-nonesense-
Lol, I can't tell if you are serious.
If so, you are inviting people to keep making fun of you.
----------

Geese here is the hypest thing ever!
I always thought about editing Gesse into Heihachi some day in the far future
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:15:16 pm by AerosMugen
#706  July 17, 2017, 04:11:55 pm
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
Akira is already in DOA , so is Jackey  and Sarah , along with Pai , so I don't think they well make it into another game, if one character made it as a guest  in a  game then I highly doubt it well be in another .
#707  July 17, 2017, 04:14:09 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Thinking about it some more, I'd happily take back my earlier thought of "no main protag" if it gets us Ken "Godhand" Mishima from Ehrgeiz: God Bless The Ring.

If memory serves correctly, I don't believe the last name is coincidence.
#708  July 17, 2017, 04:43:36 pm
HAAAAA!!!!!

lol are you serious right now?
you didn't win the lottery man. you randomly predicted something about game and somehow miraculously your prediction came true.
might wanna not take those things so seriously.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#709  July 17, 2017, 04:52:12 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
there's always that one nutjob who throws out random predictions and wishes and then starts gloating when one of them miraculously turns out to come true.
#710  July 17, 2017, 04:57:14 pm
somehow miraculously your prediction came true.
Not to mention several years later, and that was long before crossovers were on the menu for Tekken. No one said anything when Harada actually included Gouki and started talking about other guests.
Edit - in fact, a quick search in this topic shows Geese was a popular (and obvious) guess months ago, when guests were actually relevant, unlike when you talked about it.
If memory serves correctly, I don't believe the last name is coincidence.
He was a shameless expy (read : rip-off) of Kazuya and Jin in looks, name, background (Mishima construction co. seeking immortality) and some recognizable moves, but nothing official since this was from Square and not Namco. I haven't heard anything about Namco endorsing it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 05:07:49 pm by Byakko
#711  July 17, 2017, 05:02:15 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina

Meanwhile,PC Gamer ensures us that Geese Howard is a spooky ghost
#712  July 17, 2017, 05:05:05 pm
Well that would explain why he keeps surviving those falls.
#713  July 17, 2017, 05:19:18 pm
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
Say what you will, but I was right about this... Finally. After years of being called stupid, I was right. I knew the day would come when I would be right and you can no longer make fun of me MugenGuild.

Furthermore, which one of you wants these hands from me? I got all the Slippery Kicks and RDC you need in life.

In all seriousness, feels good to be back. Haven't been active for a while. I just wish Rajaa was here to see this day.
#714  July 17, 2017, 05:22:13 pm
We're still gonna make fun of you, dude.
#715  July 17, 2017, 05:22:43 pm
    • Brazil
People speculating guests are talking a lot about characters outside of Namco, but have they ever said anything about guests not being from other Namco franchises?

#716  July 17, 2017, 05:25:29 pm
My second guess is for Itachi to show up. Namco does make the Naruto Storm games after all, and Lars was a guest character in one of them.
#717  July 17, 2017, 05:32:58 pm
#718  July 17, 2017, 05:35:16 pm
    • USA
    • xanderyatesthenerd@gmail.com
I honestly want Kiryu from Yakuza as next guest. But it seems Harada is trying to connect all the fighting games (which I'm okay with), so Virtua Fighter makes sense. Maybe they'll do Dead Or Alive since that's more popular I think nowadays(?), but I'd rather have Virtua Fighter if we have to have a guest fighting game character...

But watch it be Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, and the world explodes.
#719  July 17, 2017, 05:36:04 pm
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
#720  July 17, 2017, 05:37:28 pm
    • USA
    • xanderyatesthenerd@gmail.com
HAAAAA!!!!!

Heh, if only SNK added other company characters to their massive crossover franchise now. And I'm sorry for all the hate and disregard people are sending your way. Clearly no one is getting the sarcasm in your comment, and how you're already making fun of yourself a bit. I guess no fun allowed here in the good old Mugen Guild.

But yeah, just keep BELIEVING and the Japanese Fighting Lordz will make our dreams real.