Goodbye. (Read 30462 times)

Started by GeorgeMP, March 05, 2020, 09:31:55 pm
Share this topic:
Goodbye.
#1  March 05, 2020, 09:31:55 pm
  • Sad, strange little man
  • "My God, jelly donuts are so scary."
    • USA
I am going to quit soon. But I'm not just quitting MUGEN, I'm also quitting LIFE. In more detail:
On March 11th, 2019, I plan to stab myself with a knife. (Read on for details on how you can prevent this tragedy)

Now, before you once again dismiss me as an attention-seeking troll, and proceed to make the day of my suicide a celebrated occasion, allow me to explain:
Spoiler: My "tragic backstory" if you will (click to see content)
I now humbly request your support and help. If you feel that I need help, I wish for you to be the one to help me, even if it just means pointing me to a good therapist. Remember, a little goes a long way. Even kind words will do. Please, I know you have it in you to help someone in need.

Peace
Girls are now typing. Please wait warmly and have some tea until the signature is ready.

Go check out Team Sonic Fighters!
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/team-sonic-fighters-188020.0.html
Re: Goodbye.
#2  March 05, 2020, 09:34:47 pm
    • USA
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-8255

Please call this number and get help. There's nothing in this world worth taking your own life over.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#3  March 05, 2020, 10:20:42 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#4  March 05, 2020, 11:59:10 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
George, if you are reading this, shoot me a private message.
#5  March 06, 2020, 12:08:02 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
^ Same here, I don't know you, but if you ever want to talk, I'll be more than happy to listen.
#6  March 06, 2020, 01:49:44 am
    • USA
Agree with everything here. Please look into some form of therapy if this is the way you feel. It really does help to even just have someone to talk to that you know is listening and willing to help. Your life is worth something, no matter what you may feel at this moment.
#7  March 06, 2020, 02:17:17 am
  • Derivative is my shindig-ative
    • USA
    • https://www.instagram.com/djello6/
Hi there George, I usually lurk around on this forum looking at neat stuff, but seeing this I can't help but get a little sappy and I'm really sorry about that, along with this cheesy, long winded reply. From one person going through depression to another, I'd really like to open my heart to yours though and offer what support I can.

The most amazing and beautiful thing about life I find, is that no matter how horrendous some days turn out, I've always been able to experience out of nowhere, that sudden exhilarating sensation of "I didn't think I'd ever get the chance to feel this way again." sensation.

Some waitings take longer than others but it's so worth it, regardless. You always have the opportunity to strive towards that desired reality. Everyday you wake up and get out of bed is another chance to say f*ck you to the things that tie us down from being better and slowly growing beyond them. Please, PLEASE do not throw away that choice. As CozySquirtle said, Nothing is worth more than your life.

No matter how sh*tty things can get, the worst AND greatest fact of all, is that life always keeps going. Days where constant rejection hit hardest can become the past, while better more worthwhile moments can eventually come, if you let them.

It can begin with forming a close friendship with one of these users offering an open hand to connect with you and talk. It can begin with choosing to walk towards that number CozySquirtle left.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-8255

Please call this number and get help. There's nothing in this world worth taking your own life over.

Or, it can start with approaching one of your close family members/loved ones about this. Someone who cherishes you everyday, and wouldn't know what to do with themselves in the event of these actions. But the fact that you're asking for help and in some way or another, making a statement, reaching out on this forum, means you want to keep going. And that's all it takes to become better.

Thanks for bringing yourself to this point where you've made an active effort to change your surroundings. Thank you for making this post and reaching out. My messages are open and I am absolutely willing to listen. Please be patient with yourself and take into consideration every reply you're getting in this topic. I don't know you as well either, but I'm also completely open to talk. Maybe we can vibe on our favorite characters these Mugen creators have sunken their time and effort into. Or your favorite fighting games you like outside of Mugen, and what passions for gaming brought you here. Whatever the case, there are people like me and these other users here for you, and opening yourself up to connect with them, admitting there is a problem and seeking help wherever you can, is the first and most important step.

What you feel is absolutely valid and you are worth listening to/loving in this world. Don't give up and please be patient and kind to yourself bud.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 02:21:16 am by Somecallme_Dee
#8  March 06, 2020, 03:34:39 am
  • Quack
It sounds like your in a lot of pain, and for that I'm sorry. I don't have any magical words or phrases to make it hurt less, but hopefully I can say something to give you hope. Depression sucks, and man does it suck the fun outta everything, but don't forget it IS a mental illness, and you't deserve to suffer because of it. Family tends to have a hard time believing it, especially when they don't see all the hurt you feel. Mine did the same when I first told them, it took a while for even just my ma to get it. It sucks, but it will get better, and when it does, you will be able to use this pain you've lived with to make yourself so much stronger.  One of the most intelligent and life-affirming things I've ever heard is that "We are the universe experiencing itself."  You got to be a part of the story of the Earth, and you are a unique human fucking bring that deserves to be happy. Please don't take your life, you only get one chance to live it, and there is so much joy left for you to feel.
Quack
#9  March 06, 2020, 05:32:12 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
No one starts off as the cool kid at school from the start.
We all learn and find things we can improve on.

You are special in your own right and be proud of it.
MUGEN is full of artistic, code-savy and creative elements that doing something that complex is something you can feel proud of.

We are all here for you kiddo.
Maybe not in person and sure we criticise each other a lot, but that's what makes this place a community.

Just look at all the people who are coming to your aid when you really need it.

Your life has meaning and this place is a great start to prove it.

I also hope you find the help you really need. Have a cheerful day. God bless.
#10  March 06, 2020, 07:32:08 am
  • Secrets are just answers to the wrong questions...
  • www.newagemugen.com
    • Greece
    • sakchak322@hotmail.com
    • www.newagemugen.com
Lets face it bro.
The world is a mean ass place and its dog eat dog.
But it gives us what we NEED not want we want sometimes in a cryptic ass way.
And ive never met ya but i feel for ya bro.
Bit theres ways to make shit better you just gotta step back and breath for a moment.
If you need someone to talk to, pm me or come on our discord bro.
Stay strong and keep fightin
#11  March 06, 2020, 07:34:04 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
Please don't do anything drastic. Your life is too important to just give up like that, I urge you to seek help. If money is an issue consider looking into free coaching courses that deal with depression. I was at my wit's end late last year (I don't want to get into it but a lot of bad things happened to me throughout 2019) and I found a program called "Bounce Back" that provided coaching over the phone and sent work books that taught you about various issues relating to anxiety/depression and how you can alter your thinking to combat them.

That was a local program in my area, but definitely look into what might be offered around you.
#12  March 06, 2020, 09:29:52 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
just don't give up George! we do care for you and your life, just please don't try to do things this Drastic! trust me, i had faced depression too, but i hang on to the support of those who really cared for somebody's life, you even gave me an advice back then. i really thank you for that, just please.

just PLEASE.

just PM me, like how Lui said (i'm sure he'll help you.). we can sort these things out.
Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 09:36:20 am by Mushypepito123
#13  March 06, 2020, 11:02:04 am
  • all is love in fair and war
#14  March 06, 2020, 12:12:02 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
I am going to quit soon. But I'm not just quitting MUGEN, I'm also quitting LIFE. In more detail:
On March 11th, 2019, I plan to stab myself with a knife

This isn't the time to be a grammar Nazi.

George, I don't know you but I'm seriously concerned for you. if you want, you cam PM me or Message me on discord (just PM me and ask me about it.) I love talking to new people and I'm sure we can be friends.

Please don't hurt yourself.
#15  March 06, 2020, 12:59:51 pm
it's not being grammar nazi. just deciphering another attempt at trolling, proclaiming a supposedly very important date with a wrong year, suicide by stabbing with a knife really? that takes huge load of courage if one dare to stab himself to death with a knife he would be courageous enough to take on life

spoilered back story
turned out to be just vague story bullied as kid

and why here? why do the same people who ridiculed him previously turn side to be a suicide hotline

sorry for being cynical

I'm living depressed all my life, here sitting alone in empty house for 4 years, I hate it when it is used for attention seeking trolling

if you really have trouble George, go to your parents, to your teacher, don't ask for help from random people
#16  March 06, 2020, 01:09:29 pm
  • If you rip sprites i´ll rip your code
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
On March 11th, 2019, I plan to stab myself with a knife. (Read on for details on how you can prevent this tragedy)

Now, before you once again dismiss me as an attention-seeking troll, and proceed to make the day of my suicide a celebrated occasion, allow me to explain:

Reuben Kee was a Singaporean M.U.G.E.N creator. He passes away drowned in a boating accident. November 23rd, 2007.
Juan Carlos was a Spanish M.U.G.E.N creator who made tutorials for M.U.G.E.N. He fought and pass away due to cancer. May 28th, 2008

Before you do something stupid, think about your beloved mother or the poor soul who have to clean your mess ,be a nice human and buy her a bottle of chlorine and a pair of gauntlets because nobody need to suffer for a coward.
After a while you will be forgotten as the world keeps on turning for the living and the strong.

https://www.wikihow.com/Clean-Blood-from-Walls

There is no knowledge that is not power
--------------------------------------
My Web Site
Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 01:22:16 pm by MangeX
#17  March 06, 2020, 01:43:52 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Please don't do it...your life is priceless.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#18  March 06, 2020, 01:45:39 pm
    • USA

Before you do something stupid, think about your beloved mother or the poor soul who have to clean your mess ,be a nice human and buy her a bottle of chlorine and a pair of gauntlets because nobody need to suffer for a coward.
After a while you will be forgotten as the world keeps on turning for the living and the strong.

DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK!
This is so uncalled for! We're trying to prevent him from committing suicide and you're over here telling him to buy a bottle of chlorine for his mom?!? You just need to stay away from this topic. If you're going to be a complete ASSHOLE, do it someplace other than this topic, you fucking prick. 
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 01:49:46 pm by CozySquirtle
#19  March 06, 2020, 02:10:52 pm
the poor soul who have to clean your mess
my father passed away recently while in a bathroom. hygiene was the last thing that i thought about. so you may want to shut up, edgelord.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#20  March 06, 2020, 02:15:29 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Not gonna lie, that post about the whole chlorine thing is pretty disgusting to read.
How could you say something that horrific to someone going through a hard time in life?

I'm sorry if your life is always perfect but sometimes, people need more sympathy and empathy towards each other.

Something you clearly lack.
#21  March 06, 2020, 02:22:26 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#22  March 06, 2020, 02:35:42 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
It's easy to believe that no one will miss you or that others will live better when you are gone, but you are wrong. The worst thing I've ever done in life is make my own mother cry. I've done much more "crazier" things, but hell did that hurt the most. I ran away, and it nearly broke her heart believing her kid to never come back.

I wanted to take my own life as well. Drowning, twice, but ... my amazing family and friends in mind kept me from going through, and a little spark of fire kept hope out for me, and eventually life turned around for the better.

I've suffered from major depression, anxiety, stress and loneliness from 2015 and up to recently. I was bullied, I did not like myself, hated how I looked, and felt like a complete failure in life. However, I learned that life is like a rollercoaster; "everything that goes up, must come down, but once you are down there are no other way than up". Life can be truly difficult at times, but we need to try changing lightbulbs in the dark to make the best of our circumstances until we feel better.

When life got rough, I went to see a psychologist, a friend, my closest family, and others who where there. Just knowing that it was ok to feel sad. It was ok that life did not have to be positive all the time, and that I had someone who would let me be me. Being able to release everything that has built up in my life, and continiously free myself of burden of heavy emotions. You can do this too. Love does not cost a thing!

In 2019 I started to accept myself, and really like the guy I've turned out to be, and now in 2020 I love myself. There is always hope. I'm celebrating my 24th birthday 6th of march, and I've never felt happier. I believe in you. Now I need you to believe in yourself.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#23  March 06, 2020, 02:43:10 pm
felo just spilled his personal story there, I feel sorry for him , I believe many of us also fighting our personal problems, if george have genuine problem then those hotline number would help him,  I hope no unqualified member would attempt to counsel, and if he dares to try another prank, ban his ass for good.

and also the guy above shared his, I hope all these are not for nothing.
#24  March 06, 2020, 03:04:09 pm
  • so i herd taht mudkip howard is PREDICTABLE!
    • Chile
    • sf2zero.blogspot.com/
This^

George, contact the hotline, contact a therapist. They are perfectly qualified.

We'll tell you, that you deserve another chance, give yourself another chance, you deserve that chance.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[Lifebar] SFZ4: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=119782.msg1180458
[Stages] SFII remakes and SF custom: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=138549
#25  March 06, 2020, 03:20:42 pm
  • Was it something I said?
I remember times when I wanted to give up as well, times when I just felt simply pathetic, and never contribute to anything. Then I'd look at myself, thinking, "No. You've made it this far. You are stronger than you realize. You can do it. You can make things better."

We are all here for you. Things will be better for you. You need to believe that as we do for you.
#26  March 06, 2020, 04:01:01 pm
  • SNK is life
A great therapist I know used to always say "I'm not okay today, but today is not forever. I will be okay again."

Being bullied is pretty shitty, and people who do it sometimes don't know they're wrongdoing others. At school I was bullied, but at home I bullied my sisters (not as a revenge, but just as "child's play"). I don't think people quite understand they're being assholes sometimes. What we can definitely do is try to find our way to control our responses to that. In time we all grow in age, size, but most importantly in wisdom. We must understand that even those we least suspect are going through a struggle of their own. There's this horrible "Impostor Syndrome when it comes to happiness", even more so during this day and age of social networks, and the constant effort by everybody to project and show only the ideal part of our lives, and this I understand and try super hard to remind myself constantly, that this isn't the real world and that I shouldn't yearn for or feel jealous by these constant reminders that other people's lives are seemingly better than mine.

I once had a so-called friend who I learned later on that tried to practice some dumb witchcraft black magic shit on me because he was jealous of me, and his perception of "successful, handsome" me, when actually I never did anything different than my everyday life, while at the same time I was struggling with my own insecurities and the people I considered bullies, threats to me... but he perceived me in a complete different light. In time we mature, see things in hindsight and understand that some situations were being amplified by the tedium or loneliness, but they weren't quite as bad as we originally thought. In time you'll realize that probably your parents are going through their own struggles and that's why they can't help you, because their own plate is full or because they don't have the tools or ideas to help you improve, and get out of your  problems. But that's alright, you can't realistically expect that of anybody. We're all incomplete people, it's impossible for one person to have ALL the answers... so don't be too hard on your judgement of them, I beg of you. Sometimes the were born in a different era and just don't understand what challenges this modern e-life proposes, as there is no precedent for much of what we're going through.

Like other people have said here, seeking professional help is definitely the right way to go, at least those people are qualified and have better tools to help you get better. Sometimes even just saying things out loud will help you realize you actually have more answers than you think, and you just needed to bounce those ideas with someone else and connect the dots (and sometimes we think these people should be our friends and family, but sometimes they misunderstand these exchanges as conversations where they feel they have the right to weigh in, putting in their own thoughts and insecurities, and placing upon you their perceptions of you and your life or circumstances, leading to completely derailed conversations where the focus goes away from THIS very specific need you have - THIS IS WHY IT'S SO IMPORTANT THAT THE HELP YOU RECEIVE IS PROFESSIONAL, DEDICATED TO YOUR NEEDS).

My man, George, it will get better. But you have to actually seek to get better, because there's definitely a chance for you to be happier and more complete if you just see this through, and press on to get to the other side. There are SO MANY places you haven't seen yet, so many beautiful things out there, so many laughs to be shared with people you haven't even met yet (because life works in very mysterious ways, I can assure you), but don't give up just yet. These negative thoughts you're having, this seeming incompetence from those around you to acknowledge your feelings should not define you or the rest of your days alive. Take control of your emotions, do this for you. Your value, your worth shouldn't be defined by anybody outside of you, you should know your value yourself, or if you don't know it just assign an arbitrary number of how happy you want to be, and just go steal that happiness for yourself. If they ain't giving it, you take it. Be a bit more selfish. People might consider you an asshole at times, but at least you'll still be around to see the storm clear out and you might find answers further along the road.

Wait it out, get help from someone who knows what they're doing, don't expect too much of others and focus on yourself.

You got this. We're counting on you.
#27  March 06, 2020, 04:31:26 pm
  • SNK is life
Now, before you once again dismiss me as an attention-seeking troll, and proceed to make the day of my suicide a celebrated occasion
This is absolutely nothing to be celebrate >:(

We may be unknown to you, but we're not some faceless Web Anons around here, you know? The Mugens are made of many small group of close friends. This is a beautiful hobby that involves creation through iteration, and it's full of synergies and hype. Barely anybody is doing anything on their own. And somewhere, somehow your absence will be felt, so ... >:(
#28  March 06, 2020, 04:51:13 pm
    • Canada
Hey brother.

I know we haven't interacted personally, but like some here I can also relate to your pain. I know shits hard man and I've been in that headspace before, believe me. I've gone on many hiatuses as proof of that and with time and resilience, I've always bounced back.

I've lost a lot of friends in the past 4-5 years, not to mention 2 of my little cousins to OD and suicide (with zero chance at stopping/helping him) within the last 18 months. I can't put to words the impact/scars that it leaves behind. Just take a look and observe those reaching out to you via this thread/private messages. Your life absolutely matters, G and I can't emphasis that enough. Talk with your friends and therapist/s within reach, check in with yourself emotionally, try new things like awesome foods, and most importantly, keep learning. Move somewhere new if you have to. Pain is temporary and you are a king in the making. Self love is key and you've already taken the first step with this thread. Respect!

As a fellow brethren, I love you, dude. Keep your head up!
Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 05:04:14 pm by Suprizle
#29  March 06, 2020, 05:14:32 pm
  • SNK is life
most importantly, keep learning.
This this this this.

There's so much beauty to be admired through the knowledge of new things, art and craft, because you learned how other people handled their struggle and channeled thier feelings through useful projects, whether it was to lift the load off their shoulders, or to accompany others and letting them know they were going through the same things so they wouldn't feel alone in their struggle.

GLB

#30  March 06, 2020, 05:56:32 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
My father, my best friend and my ex girlfriend all commit suicide, and it's incredibly painful.

The world's a shitty place and in no way shape or form am i downplaying your traumas, but selfishly of me consider those it will impact around you before doing something like that.

I grew up without a father.
I never got too apologize too my ex.
Never got too ask my friend what's wrong.

Wish i could've.
#31  March 06, 2020, 07:58:25 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Hey,

YOU'RE TOO COOL!

Don't leave yet, there's some pretty nice things that are still worthy to see here!

Even if there are people or things that force the impression we are living in a bad timeline, you still have all the rights to overcome them and evolve to be whatever you want to be. You are a powerful live being, afterall. :c00l:

I'm living depressed all my life, here sitting alone in empty house for 4 years, I hate it when it is used for attention seeking trolling
I don't know if you already know it, but you deserve the good part of life, too.

And being a troll or not doesn't really matter; Afterall, all trolls are in fact just complex sad people. So any help is good either way.

Hey,
this may be a bit unrelated, but... have you guys ever heard about Kero Kero Bonito?

Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 08:32:16 pm by NDSilva
#32  March 06, 2020, 08:14:07 pm
    • USA
I originally didn't want to post on this because I had difficulty thinking of what to say.

But if you ever see this, all I have to say is, don't do it. We're here to help you with whatever you need.
#33  March 06, 2020, 08:44:06 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
I feel like I should try to help here. As I have struggled with depression all my life and have been suicidal more times than I can count.

George, everytime I failed at ending myself, I was frustrated, because in that moment, I wanted to dissapear. But many, many good things, and of course, bad things too, have happened since. I've battled through extreme sadness, heartbreak, loneliness and more. And things have gotten better. My life is not perfect, far from it, but it's way better than it was 5 years ago when I made a similar post to yours.
Things get better, sometimes it will seem like they got worse, sometimes you will feel sad and alone and much more, but things ALWAYS get better. We just have to hang on and withstand the storm of pain that comes sometimes, and you'll see, with time, that it was better that you stayed alive.

It's easy to tell you this, and the usual "think of your loved ones". What's hard is to know how you feel. And I do.

Everything will be ok. Just hang on.

#34  March 06, 2020, 08:58:23 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I've been struggling with depression for the past few years now. Additionally, as a kid, I was bullied, and that hit me hard, as I now tend to avoid social interactions, hence why I'm so bad at them. Because of that, I choose to spend most of my waking moments alone in my room. This whole time, I was just trying to find true happiness, relearn social interaction, and have an escape from the sorry excuse of a life that I live. But it's backfiring so horribly that I now just want to kill myself. Here's the thing, I told my parents all about this, and they didn't believe a word I said.

I know how that feels. High school was a period of time that I spent getting bullied by people, pretty much physical, almost everyday, from being pushed, ganged up on by other people, or my most hated one, a fresh cut to the back of your neck so hard, you crumple to the floor because it hurts so bad. I spent most of those years getting into fist fights in a futile attempt to dissuade people from using physical bullying against me. People would make me out to be the problematic kid, and called me things like "animal", "mongoloid", and "nigger" (yes, I had people call me that before, pale-skinned Arabs aren't very nice). And even still, I'd probably manage to get a few fists on their faces, only to have a gang of those dudes put me down quick.

Professors weren't very helpful either, as they too also viewed me as a problematic person who just started fights without reason, and even if I did tell them what other people were doing to, they really didn't do anything (Lets just say Syria isn't very progressive on the topic of bullying and physical harassment in school), and it just led to more anger, disappointment, and humiliation. Parents weren't helpful as they were going through their own struggles, from finding stable employment, to taking care of my paternal grandmother (who passed away after a hit-and-run, then stroke while at the hospital, all very quickly; never found the hit-and-run guy unfortunately). My father would get unreasonably angry with me every time I fought with people, and I thought he viewed me in the same way as my teachers did.

Those years in high school in Syria destroyed me really (or as one of my long-time elementary school friends stated "your childhood was slain man, damn"), it stunted my ability to interact with people socially. I didn't have much friends in high school, and I didn't even talk with my parents, relatives, or siblings much. Never got out of the house much either, and I just shut people off entirely. It didn't help much either when I signed up here in 2014, after moving from Syria to Canada after the death of my grandmother. Awkward social interactions, lot of fails, saying things to people that honestly tried to help me that looking back at it, I regret a lot.

At one point, after coming back here (2015 I think), I really did contemplate offing myself, because I got to a point where I'm thinking "My whole existence is pointless, what am I still doing here". I didn't go through with the idea because I couldn't bring myself to do it, but I look back to this particular point, and I'm always thankful that I didn't attempt anything reckless. 5 years later, it's 2020, my social life has gotten better, managed to let go of most of the pain I held inside, and I'm learning new things, and hoping to help other people later on, maybe.

I even managed to reconcile with my father on the whole topic of my high school years and get a straight answer from him (turns out he was deathly afraid I might hurt the kid of a well-connected person. Usually, in the Middle East, if you get in trouble with people that are well-connected to government people, you're pretty much fucked, and I went to a private high school, so the chances of that were pretty big). I'm on a better path in life that honestly felt alien and distant to me when I was 17/18. I'm 24 now.

There's this saying in Islam where ease will follow after moments of strife/difficulty, be it personal, financial, etc. And I think that's honestly what happened to me. But you won't reach that point if you go ahead and off yourself. Nothing ever stays the same.

So please, reconsider what you're doing. If you give it time and try, you'll walk out of the fire armed with wisdom. You have a whole lot ahead of you, so don't squander it. For your sake.

This is a generic forum signature.
Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 09:23:55 pm by apathy
#35  March 06, 2020, 10:31:40 pm
    • USA
I sincerely thank you for your support. I'm glad you're willing to help. Was certainly expecting a lot worse, especially given my... questionable history here. But either way, I still very much appreciate it!

And yes, I am going to make sure to try those hotlines.
Once again I say: thank you.
Spoiler: Stuff (click to see content)
Girls are now typing. Please wait warmly and have some tea until the signature is ready.

#36  March 07, 2020, 12:32:58 am
    • Chile
    • sf2zero.blogspot.com/
Don't worry about your reputation, these things are more important than anything that happen before.

Keep trying George, never surrender!
[Stages] SFII remakes and SF custom: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=138549
#37  March 07, 2020, 03:06:18 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines

Reuben Kee was a Singaporean M.U.G.E.N creator. He passes away drowned in a boating accident. November 23rd, 2007.
Juan Carlos was a Spanish M.U.G.E.N creator who made tutorials for M.U.G.E.N. He fought and pass away due to cancer. May 28th, 2008

https://www.wikihow.com/Clean-Blood-from-Walls

Oh my fucking god, WHAT HAVE YOU FUCKING DONE?!
#38  March 07, 2020, 03:21:29 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
He's banned, why are you replying to it.

It's done.
#39  March 07, 2020, 10:00:56 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
GeorgeMP, being bullied sucks and it could be suffocating to the point that you may not see any light or way to overcome it.

But trust me, it gets eventually better and one day, it will just be a thing of the past and you will move on. You just need a bit of patience and look forward to it.

On the meantime, there are things you can do to improve your life:
- Change your school and go to a new one where you could "start from scratch". Don't worry about leaving or casting away friends from the former school, you will make new ones everywhere you go
- Enroll into a gym or dojo, preferably one that teaches martial arts and self defense. Learning them will boost your self esteem and you will feel better. And if you are ever bullied, you will be able to kick back and the bullying will stop just because bullies target the easy victims. If you give them a tough time, they won't bother you again. 80% of the UFC fighters and other top martial artists have recognized they went into martial arts training from being bullied while they were kids, and trust me, they ate now the toughest guys in the world
- Join a support group for bullied people. It's important for you to know you are not alone and to have other people talking and sharing experiences and resources. Talking out is also a good therapy to feel better and get help from experts.

You should not be ashamed of your life and what you ate suffering at the moment. Life can be tough at some times and you would fell into depression, but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel and things get better at the end, you just need patience and guiding on your journey through depression and bullying. Quiting is not an option

XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#40  March 08, 2020, 07:43:34 am
    • Turkey
You should learn how to defiance.Next time if someone tries to bully you,kick or hit with your knee to his/her genitals.Furthermore,dont be sad due to other people's behaviour.
Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 07:46:56 am by Adnan
#41  March 08, 2020, 06:51:37 pm
    • Chile
    • sf2zero.blogspot.com/
That's not a good advice
#42  March 09, 2020, 03:50:44 pm
  • SNK is life
I like that advice.

Confrontation has a better rate of survival than Self-Deprecation to the point of perceiving no self-worth and considering ending your life. It puts you in control.
#43  March 09, 2020, 11:39:11 pm
he said he WAS bullied as a kid, means he no longer bullied nor a kid. if you're kid then fighting back is a good defense, as adult don't fight back, instead sue them if he is worthy enough man or report to the police if they are some no good lowlife

when I was a kid after my mom walked out and marrying a neighbor lol, my father stressed out and judo threw me to the floor everytime I got bad grade at school, but few days later he would give me tamiya model kit or zoid or new sanrio pencil case as his way of saying sorry.

those sanrio pencil case was awesome, they have some buttons on it, and things pop out, slide out, swing open when you press it.
#44  March 10, 2020, 07:08:49 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
How are you George?
#45  March 14, 2020, 08:19:32 pm
    • USA
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am alive and well.

Spoiler: Stuff (click to see content)

#46  March 14, 2020, 08:46:50 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
#47  March 14, 2020, 09:06:28 pm
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
Good to hear GeorgeMP.

Any cool projects or mugen things you're looking forward to?
#48  March 14, 2020, 09:16:37 pm
  • BRAIIIIINS!!
  • "Khh- Ahahahaha!"
    • Chile
Good to know that you're still here! ^^
#49  March 14, 2020, 09:53:30 pm
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Hey, don't let these bad moments take you down. Life is full of roller coasters of emotions that run through our bodies. It's a good thing you didn't go to the deep extreme because there's a lot more to do in life you can set your mind to. Whatever negatives that get in your way, just tackle them in the best way you can and try to think of the positives of life. Don't let your life go to waste because of the bad moments you went through. Just keep your hopes up and march towards what the future holds for ya.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#50  March 14, 2020, 10:29:30 pm
    • Chile
    • sf2zero.blogspot.com/
I'm glad that you're alive George! For real
#51  March 15, 2020, 10:31:15 am
"they ask you how you are, and you just have to say that you're fine, when you're not really fine, but you just can't get into it because they would never understand"
Go get diagnosed dude. You could be suffering from MDD. They can give you medication for that to ease up the mental anguish. I knew someone who was like that, and the medication improved her life considerably. Don't try to act cool and dramatic with it, because there's nothing cool about depression.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#52  March 20, 2020, 07:11:02 pm
    • USA
Hello again. Just taking the time to respond to what you guys had to say.

Spoiler: stuff (click to see content)

#53  March 20, 2020, 07:19:48 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
This forum isnt equipped to deal with your issues and needs of psychological help and validation. I suggest getting those on a health specialist prepared for the situation and to stop posting about them here, as you'll find no qualified help here and you clearly need a fair share of it.

While I share in the concern of your health status in general please stop using this forum as a way to seek out help for it and find qualified help. Like the suicide hotlines already provided.

Suicide is a serious thing and I, like many, have lost many a friend to it. Seek help.

This thread is locked.