YesNoOk

On the TempesT situation (Read 39631 times)

Started by JustNoPoint, July 09, 2020, 05:09:29 am
Share this topic:
Re: On the TempesT situation
#41  July 10, 2020, 01:05:02 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
I want you to tell me in which world you think I said that you disgusting pig. Again, 0 proof, emotionally charged bullshit. Your continued libel is absolutely abhorrent, you realize you live in a state where you can go to prison for this, right? You couldn't be anymore disingenuous if you tried. I'm truly aghast you're using that interaction as a prop for your personal grievances against me 3 years later. Real stand up guy you are.

You've been disproven by staff, by the kid himself, by literally everyone relevant involved and you continue to push this narrative. Why? You lost. Get help.

I also didn't slander anyone, no names were named, I'm not stupid enough to post defamatory remarks about someone, regardless of their truth (you know there's a fucking registry for this shit right?). You know who he is and you know what he's done yet you're still talking to him, making excuses for him, defending his actions and probably getting his opinion on this matter to this very day. Pretty gross. I know how the law works and soon you will too.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 01:14:21 pm by TempesT
#42  July 10, 2020, 01:16:35 pm
  • Runnin' Down A Dream
    • USA
#43  July 10, 2020, 01:18:12 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
I did find him you dumb motherfucker, but he isn't even close to relevant other than to show how absolutely disingenuous you are about this. You're gross. G-R-O-S-S.

And I was talking about you "quoting" what I supposedly said. You're disgusting and you should be afraid. This isn't a fucking joke or a game and you're treating it like it won't come back to bite you in real life and it will.

#44  July 10, 2020, 01:19:49 pm
  • Runnin' Down A Dream
    • USA
Alright, post it then.
#45  July 10, 2020, 01:31:40 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
You know what.
If you two are here to banter again, then do it on a private discord server or smth.
I'm sick and tired of keep seeing this thread coming up on the feed and seeing nothing but slandering being posted.

This is the reason why this community is considered toxic in the first place.

It was

and then it got posted about in public.
#46  July 10, 2020, 01:42:16 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
You know what.
If you two are here to banter again, then do it on a private discord server or smth.
I'm sick and tired of keep seeing this thread coming up on the feed and seeing nothing but slandering being posted.

This is the reason why this community is considered toxic in the first place.

It was

and then it got posted about in public.

Ugh, drama drama drama.
The thread was about announcing the forum's (or the mods) stance on the issue, not a rehash of a pre-existing argument made elsewhere.

This place is where MUGEN things should be discussed, not a relationship councelling session.
I recommend locking the thread so that those two can find else where to finish their discussion.
#47  July 10, 2020, 01:42:55 pm
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#48  July 10, 2020, 01:56:24 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Chunlisa Today at 9:00 PM
are you being coerced into being this stupid or are you just doing it on your own
because you keep bringing shit up that i've already admitted to
No, no it is not. That's a PM I got yesterday on Discord. She has to share a server with me to PM me, guess which one she does.
#49  July 10, 2020, 01:59:49 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Way to take it out of context, tell me how calm you'd be if someone accuses you of being a pedophile, that person gets disproven along with testimony from the kid in question that absolves me, that person being friends with a convicted predator(and making excuses for and defending them as well) all while being bored down upon by his twitter hate mob. This isn't even about what it originally was about anymore, which was getting closure for the people who were hurt, but he continues to drag this out just for attention. I'm frustrated about it, it's a very frustrating situation. He's ignoring every reasonable assertion made by the people who went ABOVE AND BEYOND to resolve this, and that's incredibly frustrating.

I apologize for those outbursts but I feel like they were 100% warranted.

Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 02:10:04 pm by TempesT
#50  July 10, 2020, 02:20:09 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Anyways, I've said my piece. I thank the staff for their thorough work and investigation towards finding the truth regarding this and I truly apologize this couldn't have been handled in private, I truly wished for it to be and people are free to ignore the work they put in to get to the truth if they wish.

I have already spoken to most and will continue to try to get in contact with the people that have blocked me who I have hurt, because that's what is truly important to me right now and this false accusation distracted and sidetracked me from that so I deeply apologize to those ones if they are reading this. Bye.

#51  July 10, 2020, 02:33:11 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Except not really. You only "began doing this" because you knew your mental abuse was being exposed.

You were trying to cover your trail, nothing more.
Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 04:01:53 pm by Orochi Gill
#52  July 10, 2020, 04:35:18 pm
  • SNK is life
(After reading the last 40 messages, I want to spam this thread full with Fred Durst quotes SO BAD)

Agreed on the several accounts from current of previous staffers saying that this is not a matter to be resolved here.
#53  July 10, 2020, 04:37:26 pm
Way to take it out of context, tell me how calm you'd be if someone accuses you of being a pedophile, that person gets disproven along with testimony from the kid in question that absolves me, that person being friends with a convicted predator(and making excuses for and defending them as well) all while being bored down upon by his twitter hate mob. This isn't even about what it originally was about anymore, which was getting closure for the people who were hurt, but he continues to drag this out just for attention. I'm frustrated about it, it's a very frustrating situation. He's ignoring every reasonable assertion made by the people who went ABOVE AND BEYOND to resolve this, and that's incredibly frustrating.

I apologize for those outbursts but I feel like they were 100% warranted.

believe it or not, i'm actually on your side. from the message logs you posted, this dude seems very very salty about what you did to him and it's obvious he's trying to hurt you for it. that screenshot were he wanted you to be moo's "sugar mama" was very disgusting and i don't know how anyone would defend this guy after seeing how much of a creep he is.

but you shouldn't argue with him here, there is no benefit in that. thats why i posted.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#54  July 10, 2020, 06:18:36 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
(After reading the last 40 messages, I want to spam this thread full with Fred Durst quotes SO BAD)

Agreed on the several accounts from current of previous staffers saying that this is not a matter to be resolved here.

I've said this before already. MFG is not the place to discuss and solve this situation. This thread was just for the staff position about that and i think for the people leave an opinion.

But let me tell you TempesT, your "arguments" and behavior here aren't helping you at all.

I know all three of those people because of this website.

I hope this place burns.

Me too Kelexo, not only here but i'm glad to know them well from other places around, specially Twitter.

But I don't want to wish anything bad to MFG and the staff (many of the staff i consider for long time). I'm gonna still stay here for sure.

lui

#55  July 11, 2020, 03:19:27 am
    • USA
gui, with all due respect

please stop posting here. i dont think you get the point of the thread and youre trying to pick fights with TempesT despite not being personally involved at all
#56  July 11, 2020, 05:28:32 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
gui, with all due respect

please stop posting here. i dont think you get the point of the thread and youre trying to pick fights with TempesT despite not being personally involved at all

You don't get MY point. I said again. It's not about picking sides, it's a matter of trust.
And why did i stop posting here? Am i ain't allowed to put my point of view of all this situation?  :-\
#57  July 11, 2020, 05:41:25 am
  • SNK is life
With all due respect, while I agree that everyone has the right to have an opinion, not all opinions are good, mang. You have, like, all the information from both sides, and your takeaways from the situation are very basic, and almost sound as if you weren't informed.
#58  July 11, 2020, 05:42:45 am
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
So...
How is the feel of being right about the canuck whore being a psychopath all time?

because that is what im feeling atm.
And its always the "progressives"

and i had what? bans and suspensions over titln dictatorial simping reign, when he was admin always banning me for talking the truth.
Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 05:46:08 am by Loud Howard
Got skin in the game?
#59  July 11, 2020, 05:51:40 am
  • SNK is life

Bruh, like, I don't know you much, but if your "skin in the game" is this, holy shit, what a massive grudge you're holding! Also, you're kind of edgy and angry all the time, it's hard to take you seriously.
Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 06:03:24 am by walt
#60  July 11, 2020, 06:27:07 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
With all due respect, while I agree that everyone has the right to have an opinion, not all opinions are good, mang. You have, like, all the information from both sides, and your takeaways from the situation are very basic, and almost sound as if you weren't informed.

I'm still taking the stuff from both sides, specially on Twitter. And i just shared my point of view in that situation.
And in MY point of view TempesT arguments aren't helping at all.