YesNoOk

Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle - Stages  (Read 2172 times)

Started by Vinnie, December 27, 2020, 10:58:01 am
Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle - Stages
#1  December 27, 2020, 10:58:01 am
    • Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/view/vinnie-mugen-projects/home
So I got a small question here.
I've seen many people and fellas making Blazblue contents for M.U.G.E.N platform. Characters, screenpacks, voice patches, sprites, full games, you name it. There are plenty of them on the internet and It doesn't hard for people to download and enjoy. But there is one thing I realize that the fact is not so many people focus on making it: the stages.

I don't know If It's a taboo topic to talk about or I was looking for them in all the wrong places but it was really hard for me to find the stages of this game. No, I'm not talking about Blazblue games in general. I'm talking only about the BBTAG here. It appears that not so many people make these stages for M.U.G.E.N, literally. I can spend a couple of minutes to search for resources on Google and I can find tons of them. Most of them are characters, screenpacks and add-ons. But not so many results about stages were shown up.

So I guess I might raise a question: Does anyone have the stages collection of the game ? Another word, do these stages even exist for M.U.G.E.N platform ?
Re: Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle - Stages
#2  December 27, 2020, 11:02:10 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Unlike the graphical assets like characters and GUI, the stages are (almost) entirely 3D models, so ripping them isn't as simple.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.